Page 1 of 9
... LastLast

Last boss in World of Warcraft.

Who do you think the last boss will be when the level cap is 100.
    My guess is Sargeras or The Pantheon council?

10+ Year Old Account
    I was gonna say Sargeras but you beat me to it. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakpoth View Post
    I find it unreasonable to ask for other than obvious reasons, when the reason obviously is the obvious reason.
    Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch.../dalaran/ryuji

Song that's currently stuck in my head: pretty much anything from Dance With the Dead

Most common belief seems to be sargeras

Most people believe Sargeras. I personally say either Sargeras or some type of Old God council. Every bad thing that ever happened in Azeroth goes back to the Old Gods (including Sargeras), so in a way they're always the final boss anyways.

Sargeras is basically the root of most evil in Warcraft so it would make sense to be him

its gonna be shade of sargeras. just being in the very presence of sargeras will kill most mortals. atleast what lore states.
    my friend code...

5241-1925-7760 name toasty

up for battles ...after 10/18/2013

Grom/Thrall and Varian for the different factions to fight to the final confrontation.

10+ Year Old Account
    at first i would say Sargeras. But he was part of the pantheon if i remember correctly so the other members might not take kindly to use killing one of them if they think he is anyway "redeemable"

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    It would make sense for Sargeras since hes an evil titan cable of destroying world by world being the leader of the Burning legion and all

the final boss will be... YOU!

vat a twist!

Deleted
    Not sure Blizzard will go that way. The Titans are the most powerful beings of the WoW universe. If we get them down the game is basically over. I don't recall any MMO reaching a point where there's just nothing left to fight.

If it was to be the case, it will be a farewell expansion when Blizzard decide to end WoW. And there you're right, it will most probably be about Sargeras or The Pantheon. Can't go any bigger^^

Quote Originally Posted by Aesacos View Post
    Not sure Blizzard will go that way. The Titans are the most powerful beings of the WoW universe. If we get them down the game is basically over. I don't recall any MMO reaching a point where there's just nothing left to fight.

If it was to be the case, it will be a farewell expansion when Blizzard decide to end WoW. And there you're right, it will most probably be about Sargeras or The Pantheon. Can't go any bigger^^
    By that time Blizzard will have there new MMO in full swing.

inb4 Kael'thas!

My guess would also have to be Sargeras.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by trev1776 View Post
    Every bad thing that ever happened in Azeroth goes back to the Old Gods (including Sargeras)
    The Old Gods had nothing to do with Sargeras turning evil. He was slowly depressed and tainted by the corruption he saw in the universe. He finally came to the conclusion that his mission was pointless and that chaos was the only answer.

sargeras and the decimation of the burning legion and nathrezim (dreadlord), freeing every planet and worlds in the universe from their endless waves of attacks, corruption and bloodshed :3

Quote Originally Posted by trev1776 View Post
    Every bad thing that ever happened in Azeroth goes back to the Old Gods (including Sargeras), so in a way they're always the final boss anyways.
    old gods had nothing to do with how sargeras turned out, like the guy above me pointed out.

i think the last expansion last boss will be full form full power kil' jaeden......and then they will make a major content patch for when they release "titan" and thats where we will fight sargeras and lose to him but multiple faction leaders sacrifice themselves to destroy sargeras. this act makes everyone realize they should stop fighting each other and hence ends the world of WARCRAFT

P.S. just my wishful thinking

10+ Year Old Account
    what is the ultimate final goal in WOW? is it good vs evil? alliance vs horde??

defeat the burning legion? defeat the old gods (i know lore says otherwise etc...)? defeat sargeras....?

i mean what are we ultimately fighting towards? this is a legitimate question by the way.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoda11 View Post
    last boss will be full form full power kil' jaeden
    I most certainly hope the last boss won't be Kil'Jaeden. Ending WoW on a rehashed boss, that would make for the biggest QQ ever^^

Unless of course we are to fight back a terrible attack of united Kil'Jaeden, Ragnaros, Onyxia and Kael'Thas. Even an evil morph of the four of them. Yet not super serious to end Wow^^
    Last edited by mmoc67e44f19a7; 2011-08-22 at 06:32 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    A survival fight to stop Sargeras from entering Azeroth so Yogg'saron doesn't assimilate with Sargeras (without Sargeras' consent) and destroy the universe, on a floating platform miles above the Storm Peaks.

We will fail, Yogg'saron spreads his corruption throughout the cosmos, Algalon shows up and tells us he and the aspects plan to activate the Halls of Origination and that the aspects plan to fuse their essences with the reorigination device so they can basically reset the universe and write the old gods and burning legion out of History.

So then time is reset, we watch a nice cinematic of what would have happened to all the major WoW characters had the old gods and burning legion never existed.
    Last edited by Frumpy Frumpy Frak; 2011-08-22 at 06:48 AM.
    Garrosh did nothing wrong.
    #MakeTheHordeGreatAgain