10+ Year Old Account

Corsair Graphite 600t Case - Fab or Fail?

The case: http://www.corsair.com/cases/graphit...ries-600t.html

I've watched a thousand videos, reviews, opinions and first-looks - but I'm still struggling to justify this case - it's got the looks, the build, the features, but the price...it's justified right?

Anyone here got one? It is as good as they say?

A new case is a once in a blue moon purchase, so I'd want to get a quality example.

Thoughts?

Deleted
    To start, it is a really nice case to build in. It has great cable management, a great interior and alot of nice practical features. It is however rather expensive, if you have cash to spare i'd say go ahead and buy it. There are other cheaper alternatives however that will do the same job at a lower price, but with Corsair you do get very good quality.

i'd rather go with Obsidian Series® 650D Mid-Tower Case, just bcuz the fans don't have any led light shiet (and I think they are better too)

Deleted
    I have the original black version for about 8 months now and there are a few things that I don't like about it. Airflow is bad without the optional side panel, my 580 SLI setup gets very hot, the stock fans are quite sucky, the lightning is horrible and you cant really replace them with any 200mm fan because they're very thin, the fan controller is something they shouldn't have included and as I keep it on top of my desk, it's very hard to access the reset and on/off switches or see the activity lights.
    Otherwise it's a great case, the dust filters are good, cable management is awesome and so is the build quality. Everything positive said about this case by the reviews is true.

If you get one, either go for the white limited edition one if you can stand the color scheme as it has the vented side panel included and some upgraded fans, or be prepared to spend some more on upgrading the fans and getting a side panel.