Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Awesome, you can read mmowned.com and steal other peoples exploits and made a video. You're cool bro.
    Lained - 60 Shaman | Lainedtv - 60 Druid | Lainedz - 60 Paladin

I lol'd so hard, one of the best WoW vids i've seen lately. Thanks for sharing.
    Playing since 2007.

I don't get it. Only a couple people actually fell for it. The others were lvl85s trying (although badly) to kill you, and one rogue who seemed to have a death wish.

Nonetheless, it was amusing to watch people get rolled over.

Deleted
    BLhahahahahaha
    that was funny. ty u!

Ok here is what I want to know - In the failed section you are over by the Mine south of Goldshire and there is a priest killing kobolds.... from what I can tell he had a naked black man servant on auto-follow?

Quote Originally Posted by Judge Malthred View Post
    Ok here is what I want to know - In the failed section you are over by the Mine south of Goldshire and there is a priest killing kobolds.... from what I can tell he had a naked black man servant on auto-follow?
    I just assumed he was RaF'ing. Who knows what people get up to in the Kobold Mines though...

Quote Originally Posted by iWolfBanei View Post
    I just assumed he was RaF'ing. Who knows what people get up to in the Kobold Mines though...
    That's what what I'm sayin... and also what I'm afraid of lol

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    I had to show this to the boyfriend, as this is totally something he would do ((Ok I admit, I would so do it too)). Thank you for giving both of us some laughs. =)
    I love you forever and ever and then some times two

What I am more curious about as the boyfriend of above poster ^... is how do i get the bug and how long will it last as who needs sleep when you are ganking noobs in elewyn forest.

10+ Year Old Account
    One of the most hilarious vids I've seen in a while. Awesome!!

Love the first fail attempt. XD that night elf just killin those dumb pigs and spiders, then looking at you, then he's like "OOOH another spider!"
    Last edited by Seezer; 2011-08-23 at 05:17 AM.