Deleted

Healing in PvP (Mostly Arena)

Hello guys,
    I really need some advice from you.
    I tried to dps and i failed (in pvp - esp with melee and my nooby skill of mouse-turning), then i found mage and, sp, boomy, hunter ... (and i didn't like them either) ... i'm not made to dps in pvp (in pve is facesmah on keyboard, so we dont talk about it).
    I also tried to tank in pvp with a druid , dk, warr and pally and i found it as something boring like hell due to your 'inability' to actualy kill something :d
    But when i tried to heal i fall in love with it. (and i healed with all shammy,druid,priest,hpally).
    (Yes i know, i was until know a pve 'hero' a brainless dude, i have all 10 classes, al proffesions, (even 10 alch transm master) and over 2m gold, and i fell like this is all in vain.
    Now i want to actually start to do something with pvp.
    Because the world of pvp is never balanced i will probably re-roll every season
    Which class is curently doing good in pvp ?
    Something like h.pally => r.shammy > d.priest >> r.druid.
    I will play with a mage in 2v2 and i guess the best choice is d.priest but i focus in 3v3 and 5v5 and rated.bg (maybe melee cleave) ... How it feels healing with 4pc bonuses ?
    Still on arean.junkies and wow.rankings i see only shammans.

You can flame, be rude, tell anything but at least tell me how dps feels in 1/3 of the arena season
    Ps : i'm on Blackout (battlegrup)

Thank you,
    All the best,
    Sorin.

Rsham > Hpal/Disc > Critters > Rdruids

But dont play whats OP, play the class that fits your style.

For 2s you should save yourself the frustration and just have a DPS offspec, since 35minute matches are not fun.

10+ Year Old Account
    Resto Shaman are the FOTM (Flavor of the Month) healer right now. They out-class the other healers by a substantial margin. Find yourself a Warlock, and a Rogue/Mage (Whichever of the two you can find) and you'll have yourself an incredible comp. RLS and MLS are the current best 3's teams.

Resto Shamans are only good due to the fact that they work REALLY well with Affliction Warlocks in 3s.

Rogue / Lock / Shaman (RLS)
    Mage / Lock / Shaman (MLS)
    B.Druid / Lock / Shaman (LSD v2.0)
    F.Druid / Lock / Shaman (FLS)
    Spriest / Lock / Shaman (Shadowplay)

etc etc.

Paladins have the best healing throughput and I personally prefer playing it, although Shamans have a higher skillcap once you start using Wind Shear all the time, Grounding Totem and Spirit Link both have very good uses.

There is a lot of good PVP videos out there. If you decide to roll Paladin - Sacredheals is a 2.2-2.5k Holy Paladin player and he makes very good guides on youtube, i'd recommend watching him. If you roll Priest, check out Hydra - He's a multi-R1 priest who has started making tutorial videos to help out the community.

Any PvP guides are good as they show you how to expand your field of vision and obviously, real experience from playing lots of Arena is helpful. Good luck

Deleted
    Thanks alot
    Now i have my answer , ready to play
    Have a good night all !
    Gl & Hf !

rshammy > dpriest > hpaly> rdruid

i've played all 4 and i liked resto druid a lot before cata (they're crap now). i've always liked disc priest but like them best of all now. not a fan of resto shaman and dpriest fits what i like to do best in healing, interesting heals and lots and lots of offense to assist with kills. the thing i find fun about healing is the balance between defensive to keep your team alive and offensive to score kills, healers feel like they direct the outcome of a match more than dps and priests are "best" at this to me.

Congrats on finding something you can do and like, best healers would be rshammy and hpal, then dpriest and rdruid in order of best to worst. Resto druids really arn't that bad, just not as good as the others.