Page 1 of 2
LastLast

5/7 Heroic EST LFM

The Dauntless –, US Medivh (Alliance)

Raid Times: Tues, Wed, Thurs, Sun. 720pm EST – 1130pm EST.

We are looking for a few raid to join our ranks in a core position. We are looking for you to join us THIS WEEK. Please get in contact with me via realid: spiffin at gmail ASAP.

We are a 25 man ONLY raid group. We do not break our raid down into 10s to progress.

We are over 4 years old, and we know what it takes to provide both a stable and competitive environment. Over the years we have earned many server first achievements and we are home to many top world parsing players. If competition is something you thirst for, you will surely find it satisfied at TD.

We are currently recruiting any player who believes they can either match or beat the skill of our current members; specific interest lies in:

One Mage (Fire/Arcane)
    One Shadow Priest
    One Warlock
    One Hunter
    One Death Knight or Rogue

We maintain a 30 player roster and will not over-recruit you to sit bench.

We can offer you a fair and non-biased loot council system. Guild Cauldrons and Feasts are provided for every raid, as well as the support of officers and core-raiders. The guild is level 25, so you will have access to every perk available currently. Videos for progression fights and farm are available on our website to ease your change into our strategies.

We do expect a few things in return; Competitive attitude, ability to theory-craft, aptitude to think on the fly, skill to adjust to new strategies each attempt, capability to speak up on vent if needed and to accept responsibility for mistakes, two thumbs, and a gift for the desire to repeatedly smash your face into the wall during a minimum of 85% of our raids.

If The Dauntless sounds like a guild you may be interested in, there are a few steps you can take. You may contact an officer (your role specific officer, if possible) in game, add my real-id, or apply at our website.

Officers:
    Hogun (GM) –Melee
    Jurgen – Healing
    Kiithis – Tank
    Cyner- Recruitment

My Real ID: bpswoon1375@yahoo.com
    Guild Website: http://thedauntless.guildlaunch.com/
    Last edited by Hogun; 2011-08-25 at 03:42 PM.

does recruiting ever end?

When talking to oneself make sure you are in good company.

Quote Originally Posted by Hogun View Post
    When talking to oneself make sure you are in good company.
    I agree totally.

Quote Originally Posted by Hogun View Post
    I agree totally.
    I disagree with your agreeing, Still looking for a few great people to round out our 25 man raid roster!

At long last, someone to talk to!

So how's it going?

Awake before you hogun!

Save the Neth, get us a Shadow Priest...

Back tot he top where Hogun can commence chattering with himself some more.

Happy Monday Monday Monday!

Still needing some..... DPS

hmmm... Must get Hogun to update our needs.