Computer Monitor Suggestions?

Sigh, I'm back again...
    The Samsung monitor I wanted for my previous build was deactivated and all that's left is the version with a tv tuner built in that bumps the response time up. So I'm searching for a different monitor, I've been searching for the last 2 days straight and I can't seem to find anything that I'm truly interested in.

*Price Range: I'd like to spend <300$ prior to taxes/rebates etc.
    *Ideally with a 2ms response time.
    *Full 1080p or 1200p is a must.
    *Would love to have 120hz, but wouldn't use the 3D capabilities (I have literately no depth perception... Sad times)
    *Absolutely love deep blacks so crazy high contrast ratios are a must (can make or break a purchase imo)
    *Size needs to be in the 23-24 inch class.
    *Would love LED backlit and I'm not too worried about getting an IPS panel.
    *DVI + HDMI is also a must

At this point I'm not too picky, I'm about to just say screw it and buy some 150$ 22inch TN panel so I just have something for the new PC I purchased and just not buy a nice monitor. The only monitor that I've even found close would be the BenQ XL2410T for 400$ (link below) and I really don't want to drop that unless I get really really... REALLY drunk first, so in turn I'd have to spend 500$, (100 on liquor).

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16824014241

Thanks again for the help on my system from the guys that were helping me prior. If there are any suggestions, including your favorite alcohol choices if the only finds are above 300$ feel free to post and I'll do what research I can. Thanks all!
    Last edited by Thmsbkr3; 2011-08-22 at 09:35 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by TrollinNRollin
    Thread succesful! Just read through this with few of my friends and now TB has few more subscribtions! Btw TB I'm wondering what are we as Huskystarcraft fans are "Husketeers" what are your fans called?
    Quote Originally Posted by TotalBiscuit
    Suckers.
    Ermmm I mean...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thmsbkr3 View Post
    Sigh, I'm back again...
    The Samsung monitor I wanted for my previous build was deactivated and all that's left is the version with a tv tuner built in that bumps the response time up. So I'm searching for a different monitor, I've been searching for the last 2 days straight and I can't seem to find anything that I'm truly interested in.

*Price Range: I'd like to spend <300$ prior to taxes/rebates etc.
    *Ideally with a 2ms response time.
    *Full 1080p or 1200p is a must.
    *Would love to have 120hz, but wouldn't use the 3D capabilities (I have literately no depth perception... Sad times)
    *Absolutely love deep blacks so crazy high contrast ratios are a must (can make or break a purchase imo)
    *Size needs to be in the 23-24 inch class.
    *Would love LED backlit and I'm not too worried about getting an IPS panel.

At this point I'm not too picky, I'm about to just say screw it and buy some 150$ 22inch TN panel so I just have something for the new PC I purchased and just not buy a nice monitor. The only monitor that I've even found close would be the BenQ XL2410T for 400$ (link below) and I really don't want to drop that unless I get really really... REALLY drunk first, so in turn I'd have to spend 500$, (100 on liquor).

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16824014241

Thanks again for the help on my system from the guys that were helping me prior. If there are any suggestions, including your favorite alcohol choices if the only finds are above 300$ feel free to post and I'll do what research I can. Thanks all!
    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16824001483
    Not 120Hz though.
    Also: Jagermeister/Havana Club. If you want to spend more Grey Goose/Ciroc.

Quote Originally Posted by Zkeya View Post
    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16824001483
    Not 120Hz though.
    Also: Jagermeister/Havana Club. If you want to spend more Grey Goose/Ciroc.
    Thanks for the help, should've mentioned it earlier but DVI + HDMI is also a must. I really don't think I'm going to find anything with 120hz refresh rate. So I'm not too terribly worried about that I suppose. I may have to just go to best buy/circuit city to browse the monitors that way. It's such a pain to try to guess how a monitor is going to look based on bad reviews and people that have no idea what they're talking about. That's the main reason I'm asking here since I got relatively good advice last time around.

I usually drink Hennessy or the Goose, just looking to mix it up a little bit, especially if I'm splurging on something that isn't a necessity.
    Quote Originally Posted by TrollinNRollin
    Thread succesful! Just read through this with few of my friends and now TB has few more subscribtions! Btw TB I'm wondering what are we as Huskystarcraft fans are "Husketeers" what are your fans called?
    Quote Originally Posted by TotalBiscuit
    Suckers.
    Ermmm I mean...