Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

Deathcharger's Reins

Did my 50th run today and nothing.

Took 25 runs to get the Raven Lord, pisses me off.

How are you guys doing?

Quote Originally Posted by Strafer View Post

How are you guys doing?
    There are people who have farmed it into the triple digits attempts. Could be better sure, but it could be a lot worse. If it is pissing you off really bad, then take a break from it and farm something else for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Strafer View Post

How are you guys doing?
    It took me 240 tries. Hopefully it doesn't take you that long.

It took me 6 tries, I feel really bad for telling you this, but also really good. Ner nicky ner ner?
    Quote Originally Posted by Trollfaced View Post
    yes I think its safe to say that brother is mad.

boohoo, i've done sethekk, strat, and magister's terrace 10 times that many times and have none of the mounts.

Field Marshal
    15+ Year Old Account
    I've lost track, but I know I attempted for a long time before statistics started tracking boss kills. Easily 200+ at this point. And yes, I got the Raven Lord during the last Darkmoon Faire (Outside Shat, so I was there) and that was probably my 20th try...if that.

---------- Post added 2011-08-22 at 10:11 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by k8e View Post
    boohoo, i've done sethekk, strat, and magister's terrace 10 times that many times and have none of the mounts.
    Yeah, I got the Magister's mount the very first run. Haven't seen it drop for anyone else since, but have helped many times in the past.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Judge Malthred View Post
    There are people who have farmed it into the triple digits attempts. Could be better sure, but it could be a lot worse. If it is pissing you off really bad, then take a break from it and farm something else for a while.
    Triple digits in wrath when my pally was my main. I rep'd to exalted exclusively on bosses (and their scourge stones of course) only required to get to him. I believe I was somewhere around 300ish runs. I started right before achievements were implemented. (So technically the VERY end of BC into Wrath up to Ulduar)

Ive farmed strat at least a hundred plus times.
    still dont have it
    quit whining
    no

Took me 68 runs to get the Deathcharger.
    However, it only took me 2 to get the Raven Lord.
    RNG is RNG I suppose.

Ran UDStrat in triple digits when it was current content, and never saw the mount OR the sword drop even once, let alone actually to win them.
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

I've ran it several hundred times on my main with no drop, but it's dropped on 2 alts (while leveling), and I didn't win it either time -_-'
    Computer: Intel I7-3770k @ 4.5GHz | 16GB 1600MHz DDR3 RAM | AMD 7970 GHz @ 1200/1600 | ASUS Z77-V PRO Mobo|

One of the other hunters in my guild got the Attumen mount on his second kill, both done at 85. I was not amused.

I have zero of the rare-drop mounts, but I don't farm them very assiduously. Maybe 50-75 kills of all of the relevant bosses put together.

Did about 100-150 runs since vanilla and just got it last week from a satchel on my alt->sent it to main->got my mount

Got it the second time, barely even use it. Garbage mount imo

Deleted
    Im always an unlucky sucker, but i have to say. First time i solo'ed this it dropped 0_o

Oh wrong mount. thought it was the karazhan mount xD

Havent gotten this deathccharger yet, it wont drop!
    Last edited by mmoce107d4ab3d; 2011-08-22 at 10:46 PM.

326 over the course of a year. I would get so discouraged when i saw people with under 20 runs (and that was almost every one i saw.)

It was worth it.

Deleted
    i did over 1000 runs when it wasnt a 1% dropchance

now its just that everybode has it nothing special anymore

Got the Reins on my 3rd try, been trying to raven for over a year so :P

Been trying every lock out since over a year and a half to get Attumen's mount. I literally got exalted with the Violet Eye from Attumen and his trash, never saw it.

Did like 100 runs for the Deathcharger early woltk on my first dk, nothing.

20-30 raven lord runs, nothing.

11th try for Deathcharger.

got the Hawkstrider having never ran H-MgT before (i got it out of my very first CoA:Tank bag, on the very first day :P)