Deleted

DPS Issue in 25mans

Im using Wrathcalcs atm to check the dps increase of certain gear peices, and i notice that with all available raid buffs i should be doing substantially more dps than i am doing, anyone care to take a look at my armory and shed some light please
    Armory link in sig

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account
    A WoL link would help...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by inyu View Post
    A WoL link would help...
    the guy that does our logs hasnt been raiding with us, usually im on 22-26k on most fight buts wrathcalcs puts my gear at just under 31k and i understand perfect rotation is used for that figure, but still seems like im fairly short on where i should be

10+ Year Old Account
    Your Armory looks flawless to me. I doubt anyone will be of much help without a log.
    i7 930 @ 4.0Ghz | Sapphire HD5970 w/ Accelero Xtreme | ASUS P6X58D Premium | 32GB Kingston DDR3-1600
    Xonar Essence STX | 128GB Vertex 4 | AX750 | Xigmatek Elysium
    Laing D5 | XSPC RX 360mm | Koolance RP-452X2 | EK-Supreme HF
    Dell 3007WFP-HC | Samsung BX2350 | Das Keyboard Model S Ultimate | Razer Naga Molten | Sennheiser HD650

Deleted
    You probably want to pick up the 20 intellect bonus on your chest, but sadly that won't make up for the 5-6k dps you are behind wrathcalcs.

10+ Year Old Account
    the only thing i can say is make sure you keep insect swarm up 100% and do a better rotation. on top of that that estimate may be a full buff stand and nuke, not a move stop dps nuke. Non optimal use of cd's trinkets and potions could also be the cause. but like others have said without a WoL we aren't going to be able to do much but speculate

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Buf View Post
    the only thing i can say is make sure you keep insect swarm up 100% and do a better rotation. on top of that that estimate may be a full buff stand and nuke, not a move stop dps nuke. Non optimal use of cd's trinkets and potions could also be the cause. but like others have said without a WoL we aren't going to be able to do much but speculate
    I will get someone to log our raids for this week and post links once they are up, i tryed the wrathcalcs "target test dummy" setting and its listing 22.4k on dummies and i can push about 19-21k on dummies without cleaving with starfall. so im probably just not making use of lunar shower.