10+ Year Old Account

I'm still wondering how the weapons count as swords. Oh wait.. can't seem them b/c of enchant..
    Last edited by Feali; 2014-01-16 at 05:34 PM.

Not the most imaginative as it's a direct copy of an NPC (http://www.wowhead.com/npc=2260 says hi!), but I like the effect anyway, and haven't seen any the same running around. Ignore the dagger, it'll be gone as soon as I farm enough Timeless Coins for a fist weapon (only dinged a couple of days back), as for fist weapons, I'm using a random low lvl green model, as really, oldschool rogueish look doesn't really go with huge fancy models, simple seems the way to go. Luckily I can't see them out of combat anyway, as I don't really like any fist model.

Bonechewer Skincloak
    Cloaked Shoulderpads
    Scouting Tunic
    Scouting Gloves
    Dusky Belt
    Dusky Leather Leggings
    Sure-Step Boots

Quote Originally Posted by Balgair View Post

Not the most imaginative as it's a direct copy of an NPC (http://www.wowhead.com/npc=2260 says hi!), but I like the effect anyway, and haven't seen any the same running around. Ignore the dagger, it'll be gone as soon as I farm enough Timeless Coins for a fist weapon (only dinged a couple of days back), as for fist weapons, I'm using a random low lvl green model, as really, oldschool rogueish look doesn't really go with huge fancy models, simple seems the way to go. Luckily I can't see them out of combat anyway, as I don't really like any fist model.

Bonechewer Skincloak
    Cloaked Shoulderpads
    Scouting Tunic
    Scouting Gloves
    Dusky Belt
    Dusky Leather Leggings
    Sure-Step Boots
    Hehe old skool. I remember looking like that for a while back in Vanilla

Though I think I had a Winged Helm at the time There's SO many things wrong with that I don't want to think about it. Aahh the crazy things you do when you're a massive noob...

Maybe Blood Weeper could work if you want a simple dagger.
    Last edited by rogueMatthias; 2014-01-18 at 09:46 PM.
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverhand79 View Post
    Got the helm after a long extensive search, so now this mog is complete.
    can u link me the items? thanks in advance

Recently put together this set:

Head is cursed vision, but most of the rest is from the ICC 5 man normal dungeons. There is also a red version of the set from the heroics, but I like how dark the normal version is.
    Tishelle (Rogue) - Tisha (Mage) - Tishandra (DK) - Tisharia (Priest) - Tishanna (Warlock) - Tishie (Monk) - Tishette (Boosted Warrior )

Quote Originally Posted by absoluter View Post
    can u link me the items? thanks in advance
    Helm, Chest, and Shoulders are all Timeworn Shadowtooth stuff which can be farmed on the Isle of Thunder or the AH, or even obtained in Throne of Thunder. Belt is the Vicious Leather Belt (cata pvp lw), pants, gloves, and boots are all obtained for JP from G'eras in Shattrath, and the daggers are MoP greens.

I feel like its rlly hard finding good rogue gear for a goblin

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hypnotiq View Post
    Tier 2 and Tier 6 look really good.

I used the blue T2 when my undead rogue was a goblin for a bit, but the nose through the mask was kind of odd. Rest of the tier worked well, though.

Started raiding agin tonight after a quite extensive break (and still won't be playing much until WoD i suppose) so i thought a new xmog set was needed!

Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

Where you get that purple hair colorizer? My troll wants that one too!
    A witty saying proves nothing.
    -Voltaire
    winning
    plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose

Quote Originally Posted by ymirsson View Post
    Where you get that purple hair colorizer? My troll wants that one too!
    It's Pandaren female only.

it's a decoy so you don't stare at their fat a... legs
    "I win because I'm a ninja. I kill everybody else because they suck ass. To even play a rogue takes an enormous amount of skill beyond what noobs like you could even imagine." Kishkumen, World of Roguecraft 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Gnu View Post
    it's a decoy so you don't stare at their fat a... legs
    I love my plump pandaren If only a good mask/bandana existed - they don't look much good on the panda model (neck region issues) but the eyes are so beautiful and i don't want them covered by the Illidan helm.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

yeah a little junk in the trunk isn't bad and the animation are quite cool.

but I'm too used to my old, rotten, hunchbacked UD and I can't resist taunting the pandas
    "I win because I'm a ninja. I kill everybody else because they suck ass. To even play a rogue takes an enormous amount of skill beyond what noobs like you could even imagine." Kishkumen, World of Roguecraft 2.

10+ Year Old Account
    I usually just throw on stuff i think matches,this is my latest incarnation that did go with my shado pan tabard but i recently got klaxxi exalted so im gona go all green next,but just for now pretend its got a red shado pan tabard on and u get the general idea of my plan.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Mangham/simple

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wayne25uk View Post
    I usually just throw on stuff i think matches,this is my latest incarnation that did go with my shado pan tabard but i recently got klaxxi exalted so im gona go all green next,but just for now pretend its got a red shado pan tabard on and u get the general idea of my plan.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Mangham/simple
    Still wouldn't be matching at all..

Quote Originally Posted by Hypnotiq View Post
    That nose... This is the set I use the most on my rogue.

us.battle.net/wow/en/character/moknathal/Jaysashi/advanced

Sorry I can't give you a direct link >_<. I'm not cool enough yet. (Copy and Paste)

Deleted
    postimg.org/image/4lvwb491n/

First post! :3

Quote Originally Posted by Weedwizard View Post

First post! :3
    Welcome my friend, here is your picture