15+ Year Old Account
    Can someone teach me the ways of uploading sensibly sized pictures? When I do it they are ginormous.

Check out the directors cut of my project SCHISM, a festival winning short film
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiHNTS-vyHE

Quote Originally Posted by Ibani View Post
    Mind sharing the pieces?
    Head: Opportunist's Leather Helm
    Shoulders: Grim Lasher Shoulderguards
    Coak: Cloak of Subjugated Power
    Chest: Vest of Artful Dodging
    Shirt: Red Martial Shirt
    Gloves: Gloves of Artful Dodging
    Belt: B.O.O.M. Operative's Belt
    Legs: Fleshwerk Leggings
    Feet: Black Featherlight Boots
    Weapon: Blood Weeper w/ Berserking enchant

- - - Updated - - -

Just came up with another one that I quite like. I call it Metal Red.

Last edited by SkyOctopus; 2016-10-24 at 07:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by GaFFron View Post
    I know there are many other pirate xmogs that are better than this one but i still like it very much

Can I get an item list of this? Looks great!

Deleted
    Really nice

As a heads up you can now use the sleeper (final epic form of the legendary daggers) for transmog. I think the change came with 7.1 since I've not seen it present before.

Quote Originally Posted by Aru10 View Post
    stuff

something i put up in a few days, still looking for a better belt and cloak
    Would you mind posting what the pieces are? That reminds me of the PA Reskin from DoTA2, which is awesome!

So I was just able to transmog my assassination daggers into Fear/Vengeance from the legendary dagger questline. Is this new?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by fffxc2 View Post
    As a heads up you can now use the sleeper (final epic form of the legendary daggers) for transmog. I think the change came with 7.1 since I've not seen it present before.
    Just saw this.

can't post links or pics yet but here goes
    i.imgur.com/XQ4tzUN.jpg

on the left is my current mog, just waiting until the mask of artful dodging is found to finish it up.

Quote Originally Posted by idonthinksodude View Post
    So I was just able to transmog my assassination daggers into Fear/Vengeance from the legendary dagger questline. Is this new?

- - - Updated - - -

Just saw this.
    This is now a thing for all crafted legendaries that have an epic version down their questline (shadow's edge, the nordrassil staves)

Quote Originally Posted by Mystique5022 View Post
    Would you mind posting what the pieces are? That reminds me of the PA Reskin from DoTA2, which is awesome!

tier 14 Normal

Soul Eaters from WOD Challenge

Sure Step Boots and Cloak of Martayl Oceanstrider

Aru10-

Thanks so much!!!!

Dragonflight Summary, "Because friendship is magic"

Deleted

Kinda droodish

Can someone make a cool (maybe bonelike?) transmog with the hidden artifact daggers from the Assassination spec?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chasin View Post
    Can someone make a cool (maybe bonelike?) transmog with the hidden artifact daggers from the Assassination spec?
    The leather garrison set has plenty of bones, it's a bit nude tho, so it depends what race you are playing.

Nice coloring on that Set Earywen, wut are the names of the pieces?

Going super minimalistic until I can wear the Arftul Dodging set. Where the hell is that damned mask? Current look -

BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

I'm having a bit of a Transmog Dilemma. I've went back and forth between these two sets like a thousand times and I just want to stick to one. Please help me out here guys.

Here are the two Transmogs:

Please comment below as to which one looks better. Just a simple Transmog 1 or Transmog 2 will do.

And please remember, I want to choose only among these, there maybe other cooler transmogs out there, but I want to be limited to these two.

Regards,
    Conqu3rer.

Quote Originally Posted by Conqu3rer View Post
    I'm having a bit of a Transmog Dilemma. I've went back and forth between these two sets like a thousand times and I just want to stick to one. Please help me out here guys.

Please comment below as to which one looks better. Just a simple Transmog 1 or Transmog 2 will do.

And please remember, I want to choose only among these, there maybe other cooler transmogs out there, but I want to be limited to these two.

Regards,
    Conqu3rer.
    I am a fan of the challenge mode set, and i suggest you to use the lorematser tabrd that blends even better imho. The only thing is that spaulders are fugly as hell and the left xmog is superior on that regard.

Imho a couple of improvements: hide spaulders and use the leather legion dungeon helmet which is red/grey and should be nice to match with.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Conqu3rer View Post

Here are the two Transmogs:

Regards,
    Conqu3rer.
    Dude, left all the way, I've never even seen anyone with that set it looks amazing.

I'd use a different tabard though and maybe an eyepatch instead of the helmet but what do I know.