Deleted
    http://www.wowhead.com/itemset=719 for my enh shaman with cataclyst set (NOM NOM NOM)

10+ Year Old Account

This is my set, I was trying to hold it back but I must let all you other Rogues know about it, TIS SMEXY

C´mon guys, a rogue should look shady, dirty, evil, more sinister, less epic....

Here's what I'm collecting for my rogue. So hard to find decent full-cover chest for females...

Link to wowhead set
    You see, there's this thing called "aggro". It's a very complicated, very technical roleplaying expression.
    Loosely translated, it means "the priest dies".

Quote Originally Posted by papare33 View Post
    The problem with bloodfang is that everyone will have it. Which is why I am going with Deathmantle, and azshara's blade, and possibly the blade of the multi-armed aldy in BT.
    The problem with that is alot of people will be using that too, OMG TIER FIVE TIER 2 TIER 6, I'M GOING TO BE ORIGINAL....

---------- Post added 2011-09-16 at 07:27 PM ----------

I'm not going to reveal my gear. no one can take my idea!

http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...3;49970:10+0:0
    What do you think 'bout that? I don't think that it will be too overused.

10+ Year Old Account
    Here is my set that I plan on using, I have obtained all the gear except the daggers http://transmogger.info/4e73a8883ba5f
    Last edited by Warlight; 2011-09-16 at 07:51 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ferbguy7 View Post
    The problem with that is alot of people will be using that too, OMG TIER FIVE TIER 2 TIER 6, I'M GOING TO BE ORIGINAL....

You are not a snowflake. Somebody will have your idea.

Current UI : Download
    Boss Kills: YouTube | Vimeo

Quote Originally Posted by ferbguy7 View Post

Look through at how many of us made basically remixes of the same black/red set. I'd go on a limb and guess that 95% of the sets like it posted, including mine, were completely original ideas. People think alike, and there are no 'hidden' items in the game, anything you can think to wear I've already looked at in a modelviewer

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Leitka View Post
    ...anything you can think to wear I've already looked at in a modelviewer
    Haha for reals! I've look at so much gear too. Even though some people have come up with similar versions, it's cool to see the differences in a couple of pieces of gear.

---------- Post added 2011-09-18 at 04:03 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Muoteck View Post
    Here's what I'm collecting for my rogue. So hard to find decent full-cover chest for females...

Link to wowhead set
    Looks good on the BE, but bad on my goblin

Current UI : Download
    Boss Kills: YouTube | Vimeo

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebone45 View Post
    Im going different, going for the physco Jason serial killer look!! I also have zerk chants on them so the blood drips off the daggers, look spretty pimp
    I like that. That's actually one of the best rogue sets I've seen, and you will be unique (unless if some punk steals your idea). Good job!

At least people will be looking more unique :>

But,. do you still need to collect the original item, to make an item look like original?
    Going to suck farming some items.... But keeps you off the street i guess.

Quote Originally Posted by zetti View Post

This is my set, I was trying to hold it back but I must let all you other Rogues know about it, TIS SMEXY
    Legendary items can't be used as the source, or target of a transmogrification.

Deleted
    My set will be prob bloodfangy black/red ones. Dont care for uniqueness. Care for epic shady looks. The prob I'm having is with finding some decent mace for my combat trans. Any 1 got any good models to check on?

Quote Originally Posted by Shuffler View Post
    My set will be prob bloodfangy black/red ones. Dont care for uniqueness. Care for epic shady looks. The prob I'm having is with finding some decent mace for my combat trans. Any 1 got any good models to check on?
    I'm trying to get Illidan's mace for mine. Though I'm not sure that really matches your theme...

Invisible chestpiece from Hinterlands will be banned from transmogrifying. Sorry guys and girls
    Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post
    Often I just open the fridge instead of turning the lights on in the kitchen. I like that.

15+ Year Old Account
    Snipped a post or two, it's the rogue section, lets keep the discussion on rogue mogging.

"Friends don't let friends be gnomes."

Quote Originally Posted by Pope View Post
    Invisible chestpiece from Hinterlands will be banned from transmogrifying. Sorry guys and girls
    This sucks.
    Last edited by totalfailure; 2011-09-20 at 07:07 AM.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by totalfailure View Post
    Was this in a blue post I missed - if so, could you link it?
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    Since we announced the transmogrification feature coming to World of Warcraft with patch 4.3, we have monitored thousands of follow-up comments, questions and suggestions from players all over the world.

What follows is our current list of rules for transmogrification. This is a set of rules that we expect to change over time, and is not intended to be 100% comprehensive, but we hope that it can be referenced to answer most questions that players currently have about what they can and cannot expect to be able to do with transmogrification.

The character must be able to equip both items.
    Only uncommon (green), rare (blue) or epic (purple) items may be transmogrified. (exceptions: a select few of these items will prevented from being used to transmogrify if they are inappropriate)
    Items must share the same armor type (examples: plate for plate, cloth for cloth)
    Weapons must be the same weapon type (exceptions: Guns, Crossbows, or Bows)
    Guns, Crossbows, and Bows can be used to transmogrify Guns, Crossbows, or Bows.
    Main hand weapons can only be used to transmogrify Main hand weapons.
    Off-hand weapons can only be used to transmogrify Off-hand weapons.
    One handed weapons can be used to transmogrify a Main hand or Off-hand weapon.
    Using an item for transmogrify makes it soulbound.
    Using an item for transmogrify makes it non-refundable.
    Using an item for transmogrify makes it non-tradable.
    Heirlooms and Account Bound items can be transmogrified.
    Heirlooms and Account Bound items can be used to transmogrify.
    Legendary items cannot be transmogrified.
    Legendary items cannot be used to transmogrify.
    Fishing Poles cannot be transmogrified.
    Fishing Poles cannot be used to transmogrify.
    Mailing an item strips its transmogrification.
    Placing an item in Void Storage strips its transmogrification.
    Vendoring an item strips its transmogrification.
    The displayed enchant will be that of the currently equipped item.
    There may be individual items that are excluded from being transmogrified on the basis that they were originally added to the game as absurdities. (examples: a weapon that looks like a fish, or a chest piece that is invisible)

http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/1...fication-rules

Deleted
    I wonder if there will be an exception to the armor types when it comes to low level gear. Since plateusers wear mail, and mailusers wear leather below level 40. It would be nice to know if as a hunter I have to look for good looking low level tank gear when selecting a nice outfit. I'm interesting in creating a set that looks a bit more hunterish with bearskins and such, than all the tier sets. And the low level hunter leather gear has a lot of potential items in it.

I dont know why this thread seems to be only directed to rogues. Im a warlock and im either gonna use the awesome winged T6 or the T5, and then I want that staff that looks like a felhunter, which drops from Illidan. TBC all the way baby!!

Already farmed a few tbc hrcs yesterday, because a lot of them have some quite good looking gear, and so far I only got 2, T6 pieces. :/ The hard part is getting people who are interrested in doing tbc raids