Quote Originally Posted by totalfailure View Post
    Was this in a blue post I missed - if so, could you link it?
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    Since we announced the transmogrification feature coming to World of Warcraft with patch 4.3, we have monitored thousands of follow-up comments, questions and suggestions from players all over the world.

What follows is our current list of rules for transmogrification. This is a set of rules that we expect to change over time, and is not intended to be 100% comprehensive, but we hope that it can be referenced to answer most questions that players currently have about what they can and cannot expect to be able to do with transmogrification.

The character must be able to equip both items.
    Only uncommon (green), rare (blue) or epic (purple) items may be transmogrified. (exceptions: a select few of these items will prevented from being used to transmogrify if they are inappropriate)
    Items must share the same armor type (examples: plate for plate, cloth for cloth)
    Weapons must be the same weapon type (exceptions: Guns, Crossbows, or Bows)
    Guns, Crossbows, and Bows can be used to transmogrify Guns, Crossbows, or Bows.
    Main hand weapons can only be used to transmogrify Main hand weapons.
    Off-hand weapons can only be used to transmogrify Off-hand weapons.
    One handed weapons can be used to transmogrify a Main hand or Off-hand weapon.
    Using an item for transmogrify makes it soulbound.
    Using an item for transmogrify makes it non-refundable.
    Using an item for transmogrify makes it non-tradable.
    Heirlooms and Account Bound items can be transmogrified.
    Heirlooms and Account Bound items can be used to transmogrify.
    Legendary items cannot be transmogrified.
    Legendary items cannot be used to transmogrify.
    Fishing Poles cannot be transmogrified.
    Fishing Poles cannot be used to transmogrify.
    Mailing an item strips its transmogrification.
    Placing an item in Void Storage strips its transmogrification.
    Vendoring an item strips its transmogrification.
    The displayed enchant will be that of the currently equipped item.
    There may be individual items that are excluded from being transmogrified on the basis that they were originally added to the game as absurdities. (examples: a weapon that looks like a fish, or a chest piece that is invisible)

http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/1...fication-rules

I wonder if there will be an exception to the armor types when it comes to low level gear. Since plateusers wear mail, and mailusers wear leather below level 40. It would be nice to know if as a hunter I have to look for good looking low level tank gear when selecting a nice outfit. I'm interesting in creating a set that looks a bit more hunterish with bearskins and such, than all the tier sets. And the low level hunter leather gear has a lot of potential items in it.

I dont know why this thread seems to be only directed to rogues. Im a warlock and im either gonna use the awesome winged T6 or the T5, and then I want that staff that looks like a felhunter, which drops from Illidan. TBC all the way baby!!

Already farmed a few tbc hrcs yesterday, because a lot of them have some quite good looking gear, and so far I only got 2, T6 pieces. :/ The hard part is getting people who are interrested in doing tbc raids

Quote Originally Posted by Kawwah View Post
    I dont know why this thread seems to be only directed to rogues. Im a warlock and im either gonna use the awesome winged T6 or the T5, and then I want that staff that looks like a felhunter, which drops from Illidan. TBC all the way baby!!

Already farmed a few tbc hrcs yesterday, because a lot of them have some quite good looking gear, and so far I only got 2, T6 pieces. :/ The hard part is getting people who are interrested in doing tbc raids
    Brothers and sisters we have our selves a.... CLOTHIE IN OUR RANKS! Knives ready! EXECUTE!

( http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-will-you-wear )

This is your place Warlock :P

Quote Originally Posted by Resentful View Post
    or a chest piece that is invisible)[/b]
    Noooo... I was quite getting used to the possibility of flashing people in game D:

But then, I'll have a tabard equipped :P

Quote Originally Posted by Kawwah View Post
    I dont know why this thread seems to be only directed to rogues.
    Maybe because it's the rogue forum and I bet you didn't check that before posting
    You see, there's this thing called "aggro". It's a very complicated, very technical roleplaying expression.
    Loosely translated, it means "the priest dies".

Feel like theres something missing, especially for the Horde Set

Horde
    http://www.wowhead.com/profile=31534320

Ally
    http://www.wowhead.com/profile=31140865
    I am not a racist, I am a melting pot of friendship
    Quote Originally Posted by Airwaves View Post
    Bows were made for tools of war. They go in the same pot as guns. There is ZERO reason to own a bow in 2014. Tools of war have no place in civilian homes.
    A PROGRESSIVE SOCIETY FREE OF HATE

VANTUCKY PRIDE WORLD WIDE

I'll probably go with something like this: http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...8:35369:35370#.
    Not a tier which will be used a lot but feels simple, very rogue and sneaky. I didn't want either a set that looked really plain like full of green items. Also using one of the only boots I know that use this model and are Leather.
    For the weapons I didn't want any flashy big daggers, Shard of Azzinoth looks really cool and the green color reminds of poison as well, the only problem maybe is that it is a unique item.. more options for daggers? :/ Opinions in general?

Asskicker Boots! Good choice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post
    Often I just open the fridge instead of turning the lights on in the kitchen. I like that.

blizzard just kicked the balls of people that wanted to make a demon hunter look for their rogues by blocking the invisible vest. damn, i am so gonna rant on their forums when it's back up.

One can always hope that dual swords become viable (until I get those daggers, anyway).
    Last edited by Lachtobi; 2011-09-20 at 01:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lachtobi View Post
    [IMG]http://i51.tinypic.com/2ela5qo.png[/IG]

One can always hope that dual swords become viable (until I get those daggers, anyway).
    Unfortunately I don't think that will work because blizzard isn't fun, Until then twin algalon daggers which is in my armory will destroy everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Resentful View Post
    There may be individual items that are excluded from being transmogrified on the basis that they were originally added to the game as absurdities. (examples: a weapon that looks like a fish, or a chest piece that is invisible)
    I cried a little when i saw this.. i wanted invis chest

i5-3570k @ 4.4GHz|8GB DDR3 1600MHz|EVGA GTX 670 FTW x2 SLI|Samsung 830 128GB SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Holo View Post
    I cried a little when i saw this.. i wanted invis chest
    I didn't, I deleted mine long ago ahahah

/sad

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

The typical red bloodfang with a small twist!
    You must become a Master Baiter if you want to want to master the One-eyed Fish of the Dark Caverns!

Pandaren Monk
    I hate myself for deleting my sets ages ago Cba to farm them now :/

Awesome signature by JustintimeSS

Quote Originally Posted by Xiphias View Post
    I'm just starting my rogue now, but I think I'll go with something like this:

Shoulder: Monnion of the Bat
    Chest: Sandrene's Invisible Vest + Antiseptic-Soaked Bandages
    Belt: Dusky Belt
    Legs: Mystic Sarong
    Boots: unimportant (you can't see them anyway)
    Bracers: Bracers of Reluctant Violence (although any small, dark bracers would work)
    Gloves: Molotov Gloves (although any small, dark gloves would work)
    Cape & Helm hidden
    Weapons: Traditional Flensing Knife x2

I might try to find some white/red bracers/gloves that would go well with the bandages... Just found Driver's Armbands that blend really nicely with the bandages, but they don't match the gloves, so I'd have to play with it a bit still
    Blizz mentioned in their official rules items that are "absurd" wont be moggable, unfortunately they specifically mentioned invisible chest items.

Quote Originally Posted by Judge Malthred View Post
    Blizz mentioned in their official rules items that are "absurd" wont be moggable, unfortunately they specifically mentioned invisible chest items.
    Which sucks because my set also made use of the invisible chestpiece

But I have a low cut leather vest that'll do in place of the White Swashbucker's Shirt. I prefer the shirt though.

----------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Sethorian View Post
    blizzard just kicked the balls of people that wanted to make a demon hunter look for their rogues by blocking the invisible vest. damn, i am so gonna rant on their forums when it's back up.
    I spent a good part of last night on the forums ranting lol. In a tactful sort of way though. I'm not a screaming 13 year old after all. I do hope they come around on this issue.
    Last edited by Adam Jensen; 2011-09-20 at 05:01 PM.

If a video game developer removed tumors from players, they'd whine about nerfing their loss in weight and access to radiation powers. -Cracked.com

I haven't seen anything one way or the other about transmogging old tier 3. They don't say you can't in their rules list but they also don't have it pictured in the tier previews (though that's most likely just because it's not obtainable). Easily wearing that, provided we can.

Quote Originally Posted by orissa View Post
    But I have a low cut leather vest that'll do in place of the White Swashbucker's Shirt.
    Care to share what you're using?