Quote Originally Posted by Shenjin View Post
    On that subject, I was contemplating some sort of setup the other day where the speed was determined by the slots.
    This would atleast help combat, and to some degree Sub for the offhand atleast, mutilate is still stuck with daggers in both I guess..

So for Combat, any weapon in MH would be 2.6, any weapon in OH would be 1.4, then the damage value gets adjusted to speed * dps value
    This way, you could use any "one handed" item in any hand, you could go DW swords, axes, maces, fist weapons, daggers or whatever combination you like.
    Ex Gatecrasher
    1004 - 1866 Damage (1434)
    Speed 2.60
    551.8 dps

Placed in OH would be
    551.8 dps * 1.4 = 772 damage instead of 1434.
    Similarly a fast "one hander" would be scaled up when placed in MH.

Guess it would "solve" SS using daggers aswell, would just be scaled up to the damage value of a 2.6 weapon.
    I already see blizzard reply: Too complicated.

i5-3570k @ 4.4GHz|8GB DDR3 1600MHz|EVGA GTX 670 FTW x2 SLI|Samsung 830 128GB SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Holo View Post
    I already see blizzard reply: Too complicated.
    Could be, there are alot of ripples out of that, like backstab on combat with a 2.6 dagger for example.
    they ARE doing something to fit the legendary MH dagger into combat, but the simple solution there would probably be to scale SS specifically.

Quote Originally Posted by ferbguy7 View Post
    The problem with that is alot of people will be using that too, OMG TIER FIVE TIER 2 TIER 6, I'M GOING TO BE ORIGINAL....

---------- Post added 2011-09-16 at 07:27 PM ----------

I'm not going to reveal my gear. no one can take my idea!
    Yes i plan ti have the cliche sets but i'm looking at Uld25man offset rogue t8 the dark greyish with green accents using the green illdari tabard and shard of azzinoth daggers.

Everyone who plans on using the invisible chest piece, please remember that it was already said that invisible armor pieces can NOT be transmogrified, sadly.
    "【A Chinese viewpoint on the new version:MOP】
    since we have lived in a world filled with magic and beast and lots of culture,so it is reasonable to let all kinds of culture come into World of Warcraft
    Orc:black people Jazz
    Gorblin:Israel Jews (No offensive,Gorblins are good at making money,that's ture in my eyes)"

Quote Originally Posted by Ebone45 View Post
    Im going different, going for the physco Jason serial killer look!! I also have zerk chants on them so the blood drips off the daggers, look spretty pimp
    What headpiece is that?

Aaaand..

Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post
    Weaponwise, at the moment im thinking....

http://www.wowhead.com/item=56679/dissector

Its so simple and slick. a lot of the daggers tend to look a bit overdesigned.

Armour wise, I do love the last PVP armour set so I'm thinking something along these lines.... not perfected my ideas just yet. still looking a little ott maybe.

What does anyone thinkg?
    What set is this? I'm talking about the one on the right

Also, since invisible chest got nerfed, does anyone know some chestpiece that's completely sleeveless?

Quote Originally Posted by Grimsdott View Post
    What headpiece is that?

Aaaand..

Also, since invisible chest got nerfed, does anyone know some chestpiece that's completely sleeveless?
    S8 if I recall correctly for the one on the right.

Dark T2 :

Yogg-saron mode :

C'Thun mode :

Putricide mode :

I like the last one, with the gas mask it looks pretty cool, especially if you would have been UD

after skimming though all 24 pages, I am beginning to wonder what makes being blind so cool. seems to me that not being able to see would put you at a disadvantage when fighting... could be wrong though. (didn't even count the undead without eyes)

Here's my set though:

When I first saw T10, I got a very Shredder vibe from it (perhaps a little less silver/purple, but the darker colors suit rogues)

S10 viscous: boots/gloves/chest/pants (the orange looks better imo)
    s10 ruthless: shoulders/helm
    Cape: Cape of the black baron
    tabard: wildhammer (gotta represent my dwarf people)
    weapons: N/a (that's ruthless in picture, but I still need to switch it to something... and since I can't mog fist/daggers I'll have to either pickup the OH fist, or find a nice looking dagger I'll work out the details later)
    Last edited by Roangut; 2011-09-25 at 04:55 PM. Reason: Smaller image
    "Always wash your berries before you eat them...And fly towards the sun!"

Quote Originally Posted by Roangut View Post
    after skimming though all 24 pages, I am beginning to wonder what makes being blind so cool. seems to me that not being able to see would put you at a disadvantage when fighting... could be wrong though. (didn't even count the undead without eyes)

Here's my set though:

When I first saw T10, I got a very Shredder vibe from it (perhaps a little less silver/purple, but the darker colors suit rogues)

S10 viscous: boots/gloves/chest/pants (the orange looks better imo)
    s10 ruthless: shoulders/helm
    Cape: Cape of the black baron
    tabard: wildhammer (gotta represent my dwarf people)
    weapons: N/a (that's ruthless in picture, but I still need to switch it to something... and since I can't mog fist/daggers I'll have to either pickup the OH fist, or find a nice looking dagger I'll work out the details later)
    It's not that we are blind, it's that we are so agile and reactive that we can fight without looking, simply by using our others sences, especially hear.

(Best thing that would fit !)

Quote Originally Posted by Marioto View Post
    Hey guys I looked this post a lot and I've got inspired to make my own set.
    I have 3 concepts right now, all are are around the Ninja / Samurai theme.

Here are my ideas:

Pure Leather

Black Assassin

Samurai Armor

looks like this last one is having a problem with the shoulders in wowhea.com so here is a screenshot of how the shoulders looklike:

Samurai set looks really good! I wanna know whats the name of the head chest and gloves so i can track them

Quote Originally Posted by Drunkenfinn View Post
    Here's mine:

Nice and simple...

Still unsure about the weapons, though... Any suggestions? This setup is for Combat.

For Sub/Mut it's double Melchanzee (or w/e its called) dagger.

I sure as hell hope Blizzard gives us a 1.4 speed 1h sword in 4.3.! WTB 2x ninjaswords that sheath on the back!
    Could you please link that complete set?
    Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Grimsdott View Post
    Left to right;

Assassination Gear + SSO tabard
    Vicious (Season 9, last season) + SSO tabard
    Vicious (Season 10 honor, shares the same skins as the blue pvp set from season 9) + Tabard of the Achiever

Quote Originally Posted by Bakasensei View Post
    Putricide mode :
    I can't quote links, btw what's the name of the mask? it's amazing :O

Quote Originally Posted by Cozz View Post
    I can't quote links, btw what's the name of the mask? it's amazing :O
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=50741/vile-fumigators-mask
    It's cloth.

Assuming the basic ideal that those sets are demon hunter oriented, they're not "blind" in a sense, they have magical glowing fireballs for eyes that grant them enhanced vision essentially for looking at various forms of magic and such. But since the process pretty much entails ripping out one's eyeballs, which looks unsightly, so that's why we cover our eye sockets.

Quote Originally Posted by Giverne View Post
    Could you please link that complete set?
    Cheers
    That is the original T2 set out of BWL I believe, with your choice of various katana weapons, such as Hanzo Sword for MH and numerous lowbie green daggers shaped like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinryu View Post
    . But since the process pretty much entails ripping out one's eyeballs, which looks unsightly, so that's why we cover our eye sockets.
    But mostly because it keeps the flies out.

After skimming though all 24 pages, I am beginning to wonder what makes being blind so cool. seems to me that not being able to see would put you at a disadvantage when fighting... could be wrong though. (didn't even count the undead without eyes)
    Fighting on senses. Anyways, i don't RP. I don't care about logic and it looks cool.

i5-3570k @ 4.4GHz|8GB DDR3 1600MHz|EVGA GTX 670 FTW x2 SLI|Samsung 830 128GB SSD

Imagine it like Mr.Miagi (Sp?) using your senses to detect where the enemy is. Makes you THAT much more badass, considering you don't need your eyes to kick ass.

---------- Post added 2011-09-26 at 12:54 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Leitka View Post
    Dang, that's an awesome helm.
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity..and I'm not sure about the the universe." -Albert Einstein

-----------------------------CLICK SIGNATURE FOR ARMORY------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Leitka View Post
    I have it too in my bank. But since it's cloth, we cannot use it anyway.