Page 4 of 191 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by AQrunnr View Post
    I changed my mind. I'm going with the Druid T7 set. It is to my understanding this can be done?
    You cannot use other class' gear, as in tier sets etc.

Personally I'm thinking T6 + cursed vision + shard of azzinoth (OH) and something like Calamity's Grasp or the fist weapons from TK (provided that there's any decent fist weapons to use in T13, otherwise I'm not really sure what I'll use for MH... But there has to be some cool swords / maces / axes out there so I'm sure it'll be fine

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mulloar View Post
    How is nobody mentioning those Fist weapons from Hyjal :3 Claws of molten fury I believe?
    Because I have bad luck and I have never had those dropped =/

Using my Talon of Al'ars for sure

Quote Originally Posted by Tenkachii View Post
    Tier one as in, the big ugly balls on your shoulders? :3
    Why?
    Because I like the chest piece and the all around style of t1. While I agree the shoulders are not the greatest, the package as a whole is my favorite. Many may say that t2 is the best, but personally, I'm not a fan of that much red and to be honest, I don't really like the head piece.

10+ Year Old Account
    full bloodfang duh

I retired my Rogue at the end of BC but if I did start him again I would probably wear my Shamdruid set that I would wear in kara for shits and giggles.

Basically it was the kitty claws from zg(so turning into the tiger would be the druid part), some blue helm that looks like the druid moose horns or one of those wolf masks(Shaman) depending on my mood, Mandokirs sting for a staff looking bow, and a Shaman looking robe.

There had been litterally dozens of pugs that my guild and I would trick into believing that I was really a secret Shamdruid heroic class you had to unlock. Atleast a 1/3rd of anyone we pugged at a given time had never seen or heard of the zg first weapons and the ones that did would usually play along with us, we even got one guy to run around the world trying to unlock the class lol.

15+ Year Old Account
    I have nightslayer, so Ill probably use that. My group is going to go back to naxx25 and farm the t7 set again since none of us kept it QQ, that was a good looking set as well.

Ideally Id like to rock t5, with the dagger from illidan. Always liked that set.
    Was hit with a nerf bat!

I'll probably tmog my daggers into the dark herrings. Just for laughs.
    May the raging winds destroy my foes, and let its soothing breeze ease the pain of my friends!

My Main: Ranko US-Garithos[A]

Full Darkmantle set (tier .5). Perdition's Blade. Core Hound Tooth.

10+ Year Old Account
    Can some one help me out?
    I can't decide

http://i53.tinypic.com/10s96kg.png

I'm currently using a sword & dagger (combat), so I'd probably use either horseman's blade & perdition's blade, or Warblade of the hakkari & Shard of Azzinoth (leaning toward this, although I think the red-themed horseman's blade and perdition's blade would match t6 or t2 better).

Still haven't got 4 pieces of my bloodfang set yet. Have all 8 pieces of T6 though.

I'd like to go T6 + glaives, but since apparently you can't transmogrify legendaries (which is BS, imo), or make a dagger look like a sword, that's a bust.
    Last edited by shadowboy; 2011-08-18 at 11:20 PM.

Season 1 for PvP

Conqueror's Terrorblade + Calamity's Grasp and HC Heaven's Fall for PvE.. Could put berserking back to the dagger yess!

-Sanc T10 helm + shoulders
    -T12 gloves ( matching set belt and boots )
    -T6 chest + legs
    -Double Shard of Azzinoth
    -Tabard of Conquest
    -Undead rogue chyeah ^^

is it possible to take on pvp gear look, on a pve item?

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Laguerra View Post
    is it possible to take on pvp gear look, on a pve item?
    Yeah you can do that, not sure if pvp applies to it though

well no stats should apply, if i am making a pvp item look, onto a pve item ? then no stats should be transferred from item to item, only look

If this is possible. i like the oldschool field marshall purple rogue pvp gear

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Laguerra View Post
    well no stats should apply, if i am making a pvp item look, onto a pve item ? then no stats should be transferred from item to item, only look

If this is possible. i like the oldschool field marshall purple rogue pvp gear
    I'm so happy someone said this. This is DEFINITELY what I want to do. :P
    A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing.-George Bernard Shaw

well there is no doubt about that is the coolest set mixed with our normal look on tier helm it looks so delicious <3

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't play anymore, but I'd use Deathmantle with sensible shoulders.

For weapons, dual Stealthblade (looks like a dagger sized kitana)

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm really excited about the transmorgrifiaasldasjkdakdklqjweqklwje

WoW will change, there will be soooo much more unique Pve and PvP gear available. Every class won't look identicle to that patch's raid/season. Fun times

---------- Post added 2011-08-19 at 10:24 AM ----------

I really like how the Sunwell gear looked, but may have to settle for the PvP version until then.

For helm, no doubt, cursed vision of sageras from Illidan.
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity..and I'm not sure about the the universe." -Albert Einstein

----------------CLICK SIGNATURE FOR ARMORY----------------

Personally, I'm going to use the T2 Druid Lookalike set that drops from the heroics in BC. I always liked that set. Plus, a Goblin with antlers amuses me.