Page 42 of 125 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ToxiD View Post
    I am already farming The Twilight Blade, it's pretty annyoing cos of low drop rate. I need that dagger it totally fits to my Bloodfang Set.
    Totally unrelated, but it's great what you find when you google Twilight Blade.....

Edit: To have something slightly on topic: I prefer weapons with a natural glow/enchant, because I can't stand landslide.

For a one-hand-sword-option: http://www.wowhead.com/item=12797 The Frostorb swirls around it and looks amazing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post
    Often I just open the fridge instead of turning the lights on in the kitchen. I like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Pope View Post
    Are these daggers?
    No, sorry mate. They're maces.

Quote Originally Posted by Pope View Post
    Totally unrelated, but it's great what you find when you google Twilight Blade.....
    Totally unrelated? you are ridiculous

Frostguard reminds me of the old WC3 weapon orb items, so it's pretty cool. Does anyone know of a way to search exclusively for items that override player weapon enchants? Whether it's on Wowhead or with a model viewer?

Quote Originally Posted by Wrathonia View Post

Still trying to think of a good set of weapons. Going to go combat so I won't be limited to daggers, but not sure what to go with. I am thinking emerald ripper for the OH, but not sure what would match it, if anything.
    That's one of the few outfits I really like.

---

As for me; can't post links yet so I had to split the url

666kb. com/i/byq69du91y9j3ez2z.png

I don't know which shoulders to pick I just kept on my regular shoulders for the time being which I believe are ok'ish/good but they are not much of a fit with the transmog gear so any help/ideas on the shoulders would be appreciated.

I am not very set on weapons either I think there are lots of decent weapon models I kinda like the wrathful swords and for the daggers I might pick dragonfang for nostalgia and onyxia's gutripper I think they are both ok.

cya

Quote Originally Posted by Senka View Post
    Frostguard reminds me of the old WC3 weapon orb items, so it's pretty cool. Does anyone know of a way to search exclusively for items that override player weapon enchants? Whether it's on Wowhead or with a model viewer?
    Not as I know. There would be a quite complicated way, though:
    Use the addon MogIt and search through awesome models. If you found something interesting with a natural glow, you take the "link in trade-chat"-link from wowhead, e.g:
    Code:
    /script DEFAULT_CHAT_FRAME:AddMessage("\124cffa335ee\124Hitem:32471:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0\124h[Shard of Azzinoth]\124h\124r");
    And add the enchant to the script.
    The number for your enhanct can be found on wowhead, under the
    Code:
    Effect	Enchant Item: Mongoose (2673)
    -tab

You substitute the first zero with the enchant-ID, and voila, post it into your chat.

(shard of azzinoth with mongoose would be:
    Code:
    /script DEFAULT_CHAT_FRAME:AddMessage("\124cffa335ee\124Hitem:32471:2673:0:0:0:0:0:0:0\124h[Shard of Azzinoth]\124h\124r");
    )
    Often I just open the fridge instead of turning the lights on in the kitchen. I like that.

Oh, I've seen that script command from Wowhead and always wondered what the numbers referred to. That seems great for seeing if the weapon you want to use shows enchants or not, so thanks. I'll remember it.

anyone know of a nice rapier model for swords?. Def go with the shard of azzinoth and bloodfang minus the helm. I got a nince scout's hood lined up!

You can just search Rapier on Wowhead and look at the Same Model As tab for whichever item. Those will literally be rapiers after all. I personally think Blazing Rapier would be best for your set, though it might clash with Shard of Azzinoth. In fact, with all of that red I don't know if Shard of Azzinoth is even that great of a choice. I know it's a cool dagger, but that green might not work well. It's up to you in the end.

Just a question... Can I use the "Fang of Oblivion" ( http://www.wowhead.com/item=45607 ) on my main hand dagger AND my offhand dagger at the same time? Or do I need 2 Fang(s) of oblivion for this?

Thankful for answers, so that I know whether or not I have to farm my ass off for another dagger.
    My best friend is numbers

Quote Originally Posted by Muckey View Post
    Just a question... Can I use the "Fang of Oblivion" ( http://www.wowhead.com/item=45607 ) on my main hand dagger AND my offhand dagger at the same time? Or do I need 2 Fang(s) of oblivion for this?

Thankful for answers, so that I know whether or not I have to farm my ass off for another dagger.
    One is enough. It's a "one hand dagger", so you can mogg it to left and right hand at the same time.

Black > red. Also I like the spinning gyroscopes on the Merciless daggers, way cool on a goblin. It's basically chest, hands, legs from the BC assassination set with the helm from Gruuls and shoulders from Heroic BF, these are the darkest tinted shoulders of that type, the Kara ones are maroonish. Belt and boots are from H BM and H Arc, and Dory's JP cloak from the vendor in Shatt.

Quote Originally Posted by Sheollbane View Post

Black > red. Also I like the spinning gyroscopes on the Merciless daggers, way cool on a goblin. It's basically chest, hands, legs from the BC assassination set with the helm from Gruuls and shoulders from Heroic BF, these are the darkest tinted shoulders of that type, the Kara ones are maroonish. Belt and boots are from H BM and H Arc, and Dory's JP cloak from the vendor in Shatt.
    And I thought that helmet looked awful on my worgen

Quote Originally Posted by CakeomgCake View Post
    And I thought that helmet looked awful on my worgen
    Yeah, I agree (If you're saying the helmet is ugly on a goblin). It looks like a really stupid sadface.

Ehh, I wasn't it's biggest fan either but it really grew on me after grie--...having fun in Northshire looking like that. I could always race change to a belf but then I'd have to start watching Glee....hell no.

This set on a blood elf female is pretty badass.

Mm, Ayreonlol, what daggers are those?

I was wondering myself, and then I noticed they really look like a certain item icon.

It's Fang of Kalecgos. It really is astonishing how well it matches the gold and general design of that Bonescythe Armor.
    Last edited by Senka; 2011-11-21 at 07:56 AM.

The third one is the set I'm currently considering.

Looking for suggestions for a Cloak (Looking at Recovered Scarlet Onslaught Cape), Mainhand Axe (Looking at Sun-Forged Cleaver) and an offhand Dagger (Looking at Perdition's Blade, but I really want something else.)

Any help for the weapons (Particularly the dagger) is very appreciated. Please keep with the overall theme/scheme