Fist weapons

Tried the search function but wasn't able to find any fist weapon transmog threads, but i thought id share mine. Since my rogue is level 70 i had some issues with the amount of options available. Always liked the brass knuckle look, so i came across these wowhead.com/item=35851 wowhead.com/item=35830 . I apologize if the links don't work, new here so couldn't post them the correct way. And here's a screenie of me in my wip and the brass knuckles, and whats cool is that they keep the enchant.
    (falcon punch?)
    i42.tinypic.com/awzteb.jpg

Demon bard set. Stil not finished.

Quote Originally Posted by Pope View Post
    Oh, hell no. Please not. Dagger MH is hopefully an exception this tier.
    I still hope they'd change combat potency to a PPM-mechanic.. I'm not quite sure if the outcome would be more or less DPS, considering poisons and stuff, but that would be way better then having these lame tiny daggers in our offhand.

Although... lore-wise... a main gauche fits the swashbuckler-style of combat... but... I don't like it.
    Well I actually wouldn't mind a main hand dagger as Combat if it meant using Backstab in some sort of efficient way and only if it was one option instead of the only allowed Combat path, like how Frost Death Knights can choose between 2H and Dual Wield. PPM is certainly the way to go for that. They had to do it for Instant and Wound Poison after all. It might even make slow off-hands viable, which could be interesting.

Anyway, getting off topic, sorry about that. That idea of a Demon Bard looks cool!
    Last edited by Senka; 2012-01-19 at 12:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by lordrevangr View Post
    Mmm what shoulders are those, I've been using Monnion of the Bat, but it doesn't really match that well.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinryu View Post
    Mmm what shoulders are those, I've been using Monnion of the Bat, but it doesn't really match that well.
    These are T4, I think.
    Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post
    Often I just open the fridge instead of turning the lights on in the kitchen. I like that.

Indeed they are. Ugly things.
    A witty saying proves nothing.
    -Voltaire
    not quite Batman

Quote Originally Posted by ymirsson View Post
    I think they match the set/skintone/ears quite well. But other then that, rogue T4/S1 is fugly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post
    Often I just open the fridge instead of turning the lights on in the kitchen. I like that.

Used T4 Shoulders on my Demon Hunter look ,cause Alandien uses them too ;p http://www.wowwiki.com/Alandien
    Tell them only that the Lich King is dead...and that World of Warcraft died with him...

Quote Originally Posted by ymirsson View Post
    well, it is a matter of taste and the race you play. I find the T4 set looking great on my Nightelf. (I have posted a pic in this thread)
    I saw it also on other races, and then it wasn't so good looking...

I don't get why so many people are so orgasmic about the tier 2, since there are far better looking sets i.m.o, but even that is a matter of taste, and apparently I don't share the taste of those people.
    I won't farm for T2, I have full T4, T7, T9, brutal set, and a set with a combination of T6 and T12, and for me they all look better than T2...
    People can be whoever they choose to be on the internet - It is strange that so many people choose to be stupid.

every time I see someone mentioning the word "rouge" I get the urge to say "yes, we are overpowdered"...

I think what makes T2 iconic is partly its long history and partly that it's a spectacular looking set. If you group 10 players together you might not see the rogue in T4, but the one standing next to him in full Bloodfang? I think you most assuredly would. That doesn't make it any less a question of tastes, but it could help explain why so many wear it (or its recolored variants). The fact that it's one of the most accessible raid sets out there probably also contributes to its popularity.

Quote Originally Posted by Lachtobi View Post
    If you group 10 players together you might not see the rogue in T4, but the one standing next to him in full Bloodfang? I think you most assuredly would.
    Being seen sort of destroys the purpose of being a rogue :]

I dislike T2 too, because a) the hood looks weird on trolls and b) everyone wears it. Even though it's almost mainstream to be different, i wear my own stuff. And i look good.
    -Voltaire
    not quite Batman

Alot of nice inspiration here, when I finally level my rogue some more. I think I will just go for the easy route and transmog to a tier set that fits.
    Thinking of netherblade (t4), suits bloodelf very well imo. And I for some reason ended up as a male belf rogue, so...

Just having a hard time to come up with weapons that matches it well, doesent help that you cant transmog say a 1h sword to a dagger. Really disliking the weapon restrictions when it comes to transmog.
    Why is it fin to turn a bow into a gun, but not a sword to a dagger ? :P

I dont have the dedication to make a set of my own, especially not for an alt.

Anyone know a good cloak/daggers that go well with the Valorous Bonescythe set? Weaponw ise I'm thinking of going perditioners blade or shard of azinoth and for the cloak I'm looking for something similar to the set (dark blue with a gold trim)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    We force stuff on kids all the time, no one ever cares until there's a penis involved.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bergtau View Post
    What are you talking about?
    This is AMERICA you and I live in. We would have people lining up by the thousands to go on missions to conquer this new nation of worm monsters.

Here is mine:

I know people hate the t8 helm, I get it. I however, love the model on gnomes because it creates that creepy "LOL WTF" look I am going for.

Can't wait to see how it looks with my wings mwaha

The Unstoppable Force I change my name a lot's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Squishychunk View Post
    Here is mine:

[IMG]http://img198.imageshack.us/img198/593/roguecreepytransmog.jpg[/IG]

I know people hate the t8 helm, I get it. I however, love the model on gnomes because it creates that creepy "LOL WTF" look I am going for.

Can't wait to see how it looks with my wings mwaha
    That just looks creepy on a gnome, Kudos on that.

Trying to find a decent mace, any suggestions?
    I am not a racist, I am a melting pot of friendship
    Quote Originally Posted by Airwaves View Post
    Bows were made for tools of war. They go in the same pot as guns. There is ZERO reason to own a bow in 2014. Tools of war have no place in civilian homes.
    A PROGRESSIVE SOCIETY FREE OF HATE

VANTUCKY PRIDE WORLD WIDE

Quote Originally Posted by Stuffs View Post
    Need a context.

Quote Originally Posted by Stuffs View Post
    Even without context (they are from WotLK)
    -Gutbuster : More orange/red (normal version is grey/orange)
    -Black Icicle : Light blue (even with the black in the name ) (Olive green version in Naxxramas)
    -Hammer time! in Ulduar : This one,this one, or this one

There is some more in BC, but they are more specific (e.g. Siphon of the Nathrezim is a bright red crystal), and of course there's is also all the pvp maces (but they don't look that good imo)

Don't forget Angry Dread from Naxx. A dead hand on a stick.
    -Voltaire
    not quite Batman