Took out the img didn't noice people names in the photo. Go to my armory to see my transmogs Thanks! Or my youtube channel
    Last edited by Enhshamanlol; 2012-05-26 at 05:07 AM.

Deleted
    i.imgur.com/m9CDn.png (sorry can't post links yet )

level 50 quest rewards, belt missing, only looks good on belf females tho (yeah i know the braid sticks out of the headpiece weirdly but i like that haircut )

At least you provided an URL that I could just copy&paste :P Here, lemme [img] it for you:
    Quote Originally Posted by defuzed View Post
    One hint: raise your texture quality, it doesn't cost much in terms of performance, way less than any lighting effects.

And that set mix (most from Discovery, at least shoulders from Flowing Water) fit to other races as well :P I'm using the green one on my Tauren druid (with a different combination of chest, belt, gloves) and plan to use either the green or the blue one for my Troll monk while levelling.
    Last edited by Nathanyel; 2012-05-24 at 02:21 PM.
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

Deleted
    thank you sir for providing an image you're absolutely right that set looks great on your tauren! Love your weapon choice too, will definitely steal for my hunter :P
    I will try raising texture quality, just have a horrible old mbp with a even worse gfx card >.<

Quote Originally Posted by feral View Post
    What belt are u using?

10+ Year Old Account

Looking for an Item?

I'm looking for a red leather belt, or sash if you will that I can get horde side!
    Must be green,blue,purple so I can transmog it! Thanks ^_^
    Shall I be dramatic and say "You haven't heard the last of me,"?

LIFE

(L)ive, (I)nfluence, (F)ight, (E)njoy

Deleted
    Just a red coloured belt?

Or red-red, red as the text in your signature?

Regular belt or pirate-ish looking belt?

You can get this one if you didn't do this quest already

Quote Originally Posted by Shura View Post
    I've had this set since the beginning of 4.3. Posting it here cuz lots of people have asked me to.

Shura
    Sorry for the quoted pic but does anyone know what these shoulders are? Figured the rest of the set out but I can't seem to find those shoulders. Thanks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Infs View Post
    Sorry for the quoted pic but does anyone know what these shoulders are? Figured the rest of the set out but I can't seem to find those shoulders. Thanks.
    Some variation of these: http://www.wowhead.com/item=24779
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

Love my set with the daggers, they look hawt.

10+ Year Old Account
    Rogues have some of the prettiest gear. I'm always jealous on my drood of you guys.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sett View Post
    Rogues have some of the prettiest gear. I'm always jealous on my drood of you guys.
    Ironic, I'm always looking at Druids and saying to myself ''I wish I could get that...''. Might be a the grass is always greener on the other side kind of thing.

So, I wanted to go for a "Random Civilian who doubles as a Rogue" set, and I came up with this:

http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...;8;21903:3+1:0

It's going to be on a pandaren, hence why I'm using the compare link, instead of a pic. :P I used a dwarf model as the skin tone lets you see it better. xD Anyone happen to know of any boots that would go well with this set? The ones I'm set to use just look weird. (And the gloves tuck under the sleeves of the top, that's just a modelviewer bug)

Considering using it on my druid, but at the same time, I like the idea of a rogue dressed like a civilian on vacation. xD
    Last edited by Myzou; 2012-06-19 at 01:08 AM.

I'm sorry to be so blunt but I hate it. Nothing seems to match, theres not any compimenting colors anywhere(I dont consider the leather coloring a color, its just how leather looks.) but as far as the just pretty basic set for joe shmo farmer jim, you nailed it, save those shoulders, they don't help the set at all.

sorry mate.

Quote Originally Posted by Illisar View Post
    I'm sorry to be so blunt but I hate it. Nothing seems to match, theres not any compimenting colors anywhere(I dont consider the leather coloring a color, its just how leather looks.) but as far as the just pretty basic set for joe shmo farmer jim, you nailed it, save those shoulders, they don't help the set at all.

sorry mate.
    Err... Explain to me how I failed, but nailed it? >_>

It's that way on purpose. :P Just hoping to find some boots that match the pants a little better.

Unlike most sets where there is a color scheme that goes throughout the set, I went for, as I said, an everyday civilian look. Someone that would just grab whatever is in the hamper that's clean and comfortable and hit the streets. I'm well aware of how to make sets. Though not typical, it's still a style, though one that society sees as clumsy/lazy. As I said, simply posted in hopes of finding better matching boots to the pants, as every other piece matches something else with the colors. (Hat/Body match shoulders, gloves/belt match, and pants/boots will match)
    Last edited by Myzou; 2012-06-19 at 10:56 AM.

For what it was intended to be, I like the set. Though, why didn't you link to the Pandaren model? Wowhead already has them.

The "pointiness" of the shoulders is indeed a bit irritating, but at least it's a small model. Alternative: Dark Leather Shoulders (or a recolor)
    Last edited by Nathanyel; 2012-06-19 at 12:07 PM.
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

I stated in my first post I used the dwarf because the skin tone of the dwarf lets you see the colors better. :P On the Pandaren model Wowhead uses, the boots look as though they match the pants, when in reality they don't. xD The pandaren I'll be using as a rogue will be a red panda, so I need the boots to be a better match.

I actually like that shoulder model. I don't know why, I've loved them since I wore them when they were greys, and always wanted to use them at max level.

Though, if I ever wanted to go for a more "put together" look, http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...1;96930:24+1:0 would work, just probably some different shoulders than the ones you linked. XD But then I'd have to find a belt that helps transition from purple to grey, new gloves that don't cover the sleeves of the chest, and still new boots to match the pants. xD

Not sure why, I just love how the chest and pants look together. They're the entire reason I decided to make a "just grabbed whatever's in the hamper" look. :P
    Last edited by Myzou; 2012-06-19 at 12:57 PM.