Deleted

Deleted
    i.imgur.com/v9YPx.jpg

Using BT/ MH Non-tier Druid t6 lookalike items.As for the weapon....

wowhead.com/item=41755

It doesnt have a "Staff" so rogues can actually equip it.Feral gnomes shall prevail!

P.S. New member so cant actually post links. Would be nice if someone did it

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Strumfaki View Post
    i.imgur.com/v9YPx.jpg

Using BT/ MH Non-tier Druid t6 lookalike items.As for the weapon....

wowhead.com/item=41755

It doesnt have a "Staff" so rogues can actually equip it.Feral gnomes shall prevail!

P.S. New member so cant actually post links. Would be nice if someone did it
    i.imgur.com/v9YPx.jpg
    wowhead.com/item=41755

There you go.

Are you sure you are in the correct forum? Rogues can't use 2 handed polearms or staves.

Quote Originally Posted by Bovan View Post
    i.imgur.com/v9YPx.jpg
    wowhead.com/item=41755

There you go.

Are you sure you are in the correct forum? Rogues can't use 2 handed polearms or staves.
    The item isn't classified as such, which means everybody can equip it

"You're either pro or a noob, that's life" - Merciless Gladiator Athene

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by teh_chin View Post
    The item isn't classified as such, which means everybody can equip it
    The topic is about transmogrification discussion, you can't transmogrify it nor any of the other items that looks the same. I'm just wondering if this wasn't meant for the Monk forums or something.

Deleted
    The transmogrify part was regarding the rest of the set so a gnome rogue can look like a druid. The weapon equiped is just a funny part of the set

Safe to say I have NEVER seen anyone with a Rogue set like mine!

My Awesome Sig Made By Shyama - Thank You!

Anyone know what the largest black or dark blue dagger is? I'm going to go with that blue recolor from BC and I'd prefer a big dagger over a little thing.

Thinking about that KT 10 dagger for now.

Also did anyone have an item list from that night elf "mosshide" like halfway back. He had ICC heroic shoulders and axes and a robe.
    Regen#1804 need NA overwatch friends.

My Rogue

Deleted
    Last edited by mmoc1aa672af62; 2012-09-08 at 08:16 PM.

Miseinen...TELL NOW. or armory link?

All items (minus the helm) are lvl 30-35 quest items.
    Helm is Mask of unforgiven from Strat.

I really liked the 1 shoulder armor piece of this set. The set helm looks pretty poor so I used the unforgiven mask which matches the white / grey on the set.
    Last edited by autopsy; 2012-09-09 at 03:04 AM.

Another engineer/steampunkish type set for my little rogue. I just think these goggles are so cute on gnomes. No weapons for now since my legendaries block everything from view until I can get weapons that I can transmog into something better :P

I know the set is simple, but I had fun with some of the subtle layering.

Transmog

Having trouble deciding on helm/shoulder combo, up between these three.

A)T-10 helm with favorite engi goggs.

B) (Current/Favorite)

or C) Druid look-alike helm.

What say you?

I think the first and third ones are the best. Use the goggles if you like them the most, although the bird skull helm is interesting on an undead Can't go wrong with either option, really.

Anyone else that are planning a race change into Pandaren asap at Launch and already getting their transmogs in check?
    This is how my Rogue as Pandaren.

Sadly not many Rogue sets really fit a pandaren but I found that going with basic T1 Nightslayer and combining it with one of the new MoP hats it turned out really good. ZG knives also since they look badass when not only used but when sheathed as well.

I'm a bit undecided on the shoulders, if only there was a way to hide them like you can with helmets.
    Last edited by Firkraag; 2012-09-10 at 08:45 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Firkraag View Post
    Anyone else that are planning a race change into Pandaren asap at Launch and already getting their transmogs in check?
    This is how my Rogue as Pandaren.

Sadly not many Rogue sets really fit a pandaren but I found that going with basic T1 Nightslayer and combining it with one of the new MoP hats it turned out really good. ZG knives also since they look badass when not only used but when sheathed as well.

I'm a bit undecided on the shoulders, if only there was a way to hide them like you can with helmets.
    I am farming the T1 set myself (but for NE rogue), and decided to go with the savage gladiator's shoulders (http://mop.wowhead.com/item=41646) because I didn't like the bra cups look of T1 shoulders.
    The silvermoon retainer shoulders (MGT) and even T6 shoulders go really well with this set, imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Squishychunk View Post
    I think the first and third ones are the best. Use the goggles if you like them the most, although the bird skull helm is interesting on an undead Can't go wrong with either option, really.
    I thought it was an interesting look, as well. I might farm up the JP to finish out the rest of the T10 set and use the birdy helm to keep that interesting grey/green look flowing.

Anyone know what boots match that? Is there a drop in ICC somewhere I guess?

Quote Originally Posted by patcherke View Post
    I am farming the T1 set myself (but for NE rogue), and decided to go with the savage gladiator's shoulders (http://mop.wowhead.com/item=41646) because I didn't like the bra cups look of T1 shoulders.
    The silvermoon retainer shoulders (MGT) and even T6 shoulders go really well with this set, imo.
    How about this? It's the savage gladiator ones, color seem to match except for the gold parts at the ends.