1. #1521
    Im trying to figure a transmog set to make my rogue look like Ryu Hayabusa from Ninja Gaiden. So far i have only figured the head and legs, but cant figure out the rest, any help would be welcome.

  2. #1522
    Quote Originally Posted by Jorad View Post
    Im trying to figure a transmog set to make my rogue look like Ryu Hayabusa from Ninja Gaiden. So far i have only figured the head and legs, but cant figure out the rest, any help would be welcome.
    hmmmm... the sleeveless look is hard to do as you have to have shoulders. I've played about a bit if it gives you any ideas at all at least :/
    click here to view

  3. #1523
    I think I've got a real problem

    My Rogue's pretty much Action Man now and has different armour for everything he does (much to the amusement of my guild)


  4. #1524
    Rogue is my alt these days, but here is the mog set iv gathered for him :-
    (ill post a screenshot at some point.)


    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...enjer/advanced

  5. #1525
    I would love to use these weapons, but sadly I cannot due to enchants looking horrid .




    ---------- Post added 2012-12-01 at 11:57 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post
    I think I've got a real problem

    My Rogue's pretty much Action Man now and has different armour for everything he does (much to the amusement of my guild)


    I am glad I am not alone... my bank is maxed out!

  6. #1526
    High Overlord Beastwhisper's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Hardenberg, Netherlands
    Posts
    110
    http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...412133651.jpg/

    This is mine somehow i can't show it in my post....

    Possibly taking the shado-pan head or maybe you have a suggestion?
    WoW Main chars --> Warrior: Bladestormer Rogue: Eranidus Hunter: Beastwhisper
    WoW Alts --> Mage: Sudinare Shaman: Stormlasher

    D3 classes: Wizard (main) - Barbarian - Demon Hunter

  7. #1527
    my transmo set is the gladiators refuge set from drood with the twinblades from zul gurub and the red terrorblade helm

  8. #1528


    anyone can help identify what daggers this rogue is using ?

  9. #1529
    Over 9000! ELYPOP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    London, England.
    Posts
    9,722
    Quote Originally Posted by JIMM- View Post
    anyone can help identify what daggers this rogue is using ?
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=34165

    That.

  10. #1530
    Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post
    I think I've got a real problem

    My Rogue's pretty much Action Man now and has different armour for everything he does (much to the amusement of my guild)

    (image)
    Wow! Very impressive! If you don't mind, would you give a run down of the pieces used for the Qiraji set? My favorite, by far. (I was out of the loop for most of Cata, I don't recognize a lot of it lol)

    Also, while I know it in the back of my head and could go digging... the swords used in the first set?

  11. #1531
    Quote Originally Posted by Dukamok View Post
    Wow! Very impressive! If you don't mind, would you give a run down of the pieces used for the Qiraji set? My favorite, by far. (I was out of the loop for most of Cata, I don't recognize a lot of it lol)

    Also, while I know it in the back of my head and could go digging... the swords used in the first set?
    If you mean the horde slaying set, they are fist weapons
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=37631
    Pokemon Y :Ghost safari- Phantump, Shuppet, and Spiritomb
    Friend Code: 3866-8155-8120

    Armory

  12. #1532
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaos Incarnate View Post
    If you mean the horde slaying set, they are fist weapons
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=37631
    Yup that's it. I said swords because of the model but I knew it was from WotLK so I'd have stumbled upon it eventually lol. Thanks though!

  13. #1533
    Quote Originally Posted by Dukamok View Post
    Yup that's it. I said swords because of the model but I knew it was from WotLK so I'd have stumbled upon it eventually lol. Thanks though!
    Fair enough, no problem
    Pokemon Y :Ghost safari- Phantump, Shuppet, and Spiritomb
    Friend Code: 3866-8155-8120

    Armory

  14. #1534
    Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    awesome man, thanks !

    ---------- Post added 2012-12-11 at 03:37 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Shura View Post
    I've had this set since the beginning of 4.3. Posting it here cuz lots of people have asked me to.


    Shura
    this set is amazing, the poster went inactive couldnt get answers, anyone figured out what pieces shes wearing?

    btw heres my rogue

  15. #1535
    Immortal Ryme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    In a field, somewhere
    Posts
    7,363
    Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post
    I think I've got a real problem

    My Rogue's pretty much Action Man now and has different armour for everything he does (much to the amusement of my guild)

    <IMAGE>
    So, what's the name of the weapons being used in the "Horde Slaying Armour"?
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh


  16. #1536
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryme View Post
    So, what's the name of the weapons being used in the "Horde Slaying Armour"?
    It was discussed a few posts up: http://www.wowhead.com/item=37631

    Still curious about the daggers from the Qiraji set!

  17. #1537
    Legendary! Luko's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Danger Zone
    Posts
    6,180
    Quote Originally Posted by Dukamok View Post
    It was discussed a few posts up: http://www.wowhead.com/item=37631

    Still curious about the daggers from the Qiraji set!
    Not home atm and unable to post links but at a glance they look like the one from normal Shannox in firelands.
    Listen kiddos, trust Handsome Jack. You want every part of this insanity.
    So many people are gonna die.

    Formerly Ryngo Blackratchet

  18. #1538
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryngo Blackratchet View Post
    Not home atm and unable to post links but at a glance they look like the one from normal Shannox in firelands.
    That is correct.
    And you can also get a dagger with the same looks from all bosses except Ragnaros, called Entrail disgorger.
    People can be whoever they choose to be on the internet - It is strange that so many people choose to be stupid.

    every time I see someone mentioning the word "rouge" I get the urge to say "yes, we are overpowdered"...

  19. #1539
    The Lightbringer Speaknoevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Posts
    3,934
    My rogue:


  20. #1540
    Fluffy Kitten Lokann's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Trapped in Rykha's basement
    Posts
    12,341


    Tried to go for something... imperial-looking. I reckon it turned out alright.



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •