1. More balanced Talent Tiers. Right now there is 1 choice on every tier that beats everything else out, like Subterfuge and elusiveness its quite boring and cookie cutter worse than ever before. I would love cheat death and shadowfocus to become viable options at least.
2. Another viable spec for pvp for a change.
3. Related to 2. Replace or improve the cooldown Vendetta, Its clunky and its boring.
4. Energy not being tied to haste. Give us all the regen we would gain from haste upfront. Just increase energy regeneration from 10 to 12 or whatever its suppose to be in the last raid tier from the get go.
5. Unique set bonuses different for each spec even in PVP.
6. Buff recuperate or take it off battle fatigue in exchange for losing feint, or replace leeching poison with a talent that buffs recuperates healing and gives it a damage reduction.
Biggest dampers to my enjoyment of my rogues I play in wow is Spamming feint in pvp and not having at least 1 3s comp where Mutilate is favored, abusing subterfuge and resets for survivability. Subterfuge is OP especially vs casters it was a terrible idea. It would also be nice to get back overkill, deadened nerves and cold blood.
Don't drastically change fonts unless you have a good reason to. Thanks. -Kael