Combat 4pc and Anticipation

Dear Rogues,

Is it still bugged? Whenever my proc happens it seems to take all my anticipation procs away. Which I feel is removing the point of anticipation. Or is it this some sort of UI/Addon bug where it just bugs up
    "Living Legend, you can look but don't touch" - B.Spears

Quote Originally Posted by Alexi View Post
    Dear Rogues,

Is it still bugged? Whenever my proc happens it seems to take all my anticipation procs away. Which I feel is removing the point of anticipation. Or is it this some sort of UI/Addon bug where it just bugs up
    Still bugged for me on tuesday.

Bugged for me as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by flick86 View Post
    It is not and never will be elitist to expect another player to know how to play his class and carry his own weight.

So what are people doing to work around this? Just run MfD instead of Anticipation? I should be getting my 4pc this week, but the idea of this bug makes me not even look forward to it....

Quote Originally Posted by Raestin View Post
    So what are people doing to work around this? Just run MfD instead of Anticipation? I should be getting my 4pc this week, but the idea of this bug makes me not even look forward to it....
    I enjoy MfD more than anticipation because I can have a 5 combo SnD going right before the pull. It's nice.
    MY X/Y POKEMON FRIEND CODE: 1418-7279-9541 In Game Name: Michael__

I don't think I can link yet but this is thanks to Worpain on Ravenholdt. "Changing Anticipation to Marked for Death/Shuriken Toss, break 4pc, change talent back to Anticipation then re-equip 4pc. Must still make sure to break 4pc when you have new talent selected, does not work if you just simply change talents. But re-appears for me when I switch to sub then back to Combat wearing 4pc as it doesn't seem to re-appear any other way even when switching talents."