... LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eggnot View Post
    Facemasher gear: http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...08:63193:10828

[IMG]http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/346/screenshot104w.jpg[/IG]

---------- Post added 2011-08-23 at 06:07 PM ----------

Nightslayer. http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...26:16822:16823
    I don't even think you can get that weapon anymore can you? That's 50/50 attempts within 10 man ToC right? It looks wonderful

Deleted
    The same model is used by a green quest reward: http://www.wowhead.com/item=63193

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eggnot View Post
    The same model is used by a green quest reward: http://www.wowhead.com/item=63193
    I'm pretty sure I threw the weapon away or randomly picked it and threw it away, That's awfully depressing now

Thanks for the information Egg

Deleted
    Tier1 with perdition's blade and core hounds tooth

Was a little dishearted i couldn't use my glaives! Would love to dual wield them full time again. Although my first depressing thought was that I'd only get to use the mainhand due to offhand dagger requirements. Having done some research, I think I'll be going with Full Bloodfang except Hood, With the Illidan blindfold + Slayer of the Lifeless Mainhand and Shard of Azzinoth Offhand for combat, perdition's blade / Corehound tooth for Mutilate. Thinking AQ set or T8 for PvP. Really am regretting getting rid of my T3 now though >.<

I can't say i've fully looked into it, but T5 is probs going to be my choice, with 'Cursed vision of Sargeras', just because, well, i'm a rogue :P
    or, the blue looking T2, which you get from BC instances, sorry about the lack on item links/screenshots and information, just thought i'd share my view :P

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Found the best throwing weapon!

Stolen Vrykul Harpoon

What a badass weapon!

http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...99:30901:30901

On a female Orc Rogue, have a few loot whoring guildies which will probably make it impossible to get. As such I have a set of the Opportunist's armor to fall back on and I just need some JP to buy my daggers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Special K View Post
    Found the best throwing weapon!

Stolen Vrykul Harpoon

What a badass weapon!
    Original, that's for sure. haha.
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity..and I'm not sure about the the universe." -Albert Einstein

----------------CLICK SIGNATURE FOR ARMORY----------------

Deleted

Deleted

Full tier 8, loved that whole set, brings back such good memories, glad i didnt throw any of it out, now all i need to do is keep on trash farming naxx for the "Silent Crusader" on 25man

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sumskittles View Post
    Full tier 8, loved that whole set, brings back such good memories, glad i didnt throw any of it out, now all i need to do is keep on trash farming naxx for the "Silent Crusader" on 25man
    Could just got the hailstorm as an alternative , I personally like it better. Trash farming sounds like an awful time

Deleted
    Or my 2nd set option:

10+ Year Old Account
    Seeing from the post that came up the other day on the front side, I got abit confused and have 2 questions.

It said that "main hand" weps will only be able to be transmogrified to other MH weps but here comes the question, do the mean that it will be only say MH - MH or say you have a onehander in your MH and then can you trans it to a MH wep, should be able to implement so you can't switch that wep to OH instead shouldn't they ?
    I mean there are alot of sex caster weps that are more fit for melee and why can't you get say a thing when you spec combat that makes it possible for you to trans daggers to swords, maces and axes ? I'm tired as fudge of my bloody lameass dagger :c
    hey all

There are a thousand awesome swords. The fact we won't be able to dual wield them makes me sad a lot.

EDIT: to previous poster - MH to MH only, OH to OH only, 1H to 1H and must be the same type of item (due to attack animation - dagger, sword and unarmed)
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

I've always thought WoW's pvp gear looked miles better than the tier gear so (providing its possible to give pve gear a pvp graphic) I'm planning on waiting until the Ruthless Gladiator set is cheaper then I'll buy it all up and wear that along with the matching dagger for my off-hand. Now all I have to decide on is my mainhand sword. Probably the Bloodvenom Blade from 25man Saurfang in ICC or the Blade of Savagery from Mother Shahraz in BT, they actually look like swords instead of some kind of Power Rangers prop.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm gonna rock, t6 with cursed vision of sargeras, Netherbane MH, blade of savagery OH, cause I'm a boss and feel the need to wear that bitches sword after rogue tanking her back in BC.

Deleted