Deleted
    Any help with a Helm for my Worgen?

Anything that covers the head on a Worgen is stretched and morphed in a way that looks terrible.

So far the only 2 ideas I've had are either an Eye-Patch, or Cursed Vision of Sargeras.

Are there any other Leather Helms out there that use a different style? One idea could be the Engineering Goggles. Anything Else?

Quote Originally Posted by Celebrim View Post
    Any help with a Helm for my Worgen?

Anything that covers the head on a Worgen is stretched and morphed in a way that looks terrible.

So far the only 2 ideas I've had are either an Eye-Patch, or Cursed Vision of Sargeras.

Are there any other Leather Helms out there that use a different style? One idea could be the Engineering Goggles. Anything Else?
    Depending if you want full cover or partial, stuff that I think look pretty decent on Worgen:

Aboraz Hood and similar Cata greens
    Arctic Helm and similar Wotlk greens
    Clayridge Headpiece
    Gaze of the Somber Keeper
    Grand Crown
    Gladiator's Leather Helm or Netherblade Facemask
    Stylin' Jungle hat and similar 'low' hats
    You see, there's this thing called "aggro". It's a very complicated, very technical roleplaying expression.
    Loosely translated, it means "the priest dies".

Well, Worgen look terrible in everything, but http://www.wowhead.com/item=31219 might be something.

The page says it's no longer available, but comments for the NPC it drops from says he's still there.

...is it just me, or are all the above helms on Wowhead coming up as not available to players? Even though some of them are definitely still available...

For what it's worth, Moonkin Headdress and other similar models also don't look bad on worgen, though I'm disappointed I couldn't find one with matching colors to my set.

15+ Year Old Account
    Removing the sticky feature now, added the thread to the Read before posting thread.

"Friends don't let friends be gnomes."

Deleted

Wotlk vendor/TOC5 leathers. Boots are treads of dismal fortune (left) or boots of the neverending path (right), dunno what i decide to use. Hat is 40~ lvl quest reward, not 100% matching color but near enough. Weapons are going to be some random plain boe greens, depending what weapons i got then.

Deleted
    Since everyone is on the topic of Bloodfang, here are the three iterations that I'm working with (including one that I haven't seen mentioned anywhere).

Great stuff Lach. I don't have anything to add since I've already decided what I plan on using (vengeful), but I imagine those will be helpful for lots of people. I also gotta say that there are some pretty damn amazing outfits that people are coming up with in this thread. Starting to wonder if I'm going a little too simple with mine lol

Tier 8 easily my fav rogue set <3
    Hi Sephurik

*obligatory pointing out that transmogging x2 swords will not work since fast OH daggers are the only known option, and you can't transmog sword => dagger

Slayer of the Lifeless makes for a nice transmog for T2 recolor though...shame I don't think Gothik is soloable by rogues?

Quote Originally Posted by Marioto View Post
    Hey guys I looked this post a lot and I've got inspired to make my own set.
    I have 3 concepts right now, all are are around the Ninja / Samurai theme.

Here are my ideas:

Pure Leather

Black Assassin

Samurai Armor

looks like this last one is having a problem with the shoulders in wowhea.com so here is a screenshot of how the shoulders looklike:

Im not very Happy with the lower part of the Samurai Armor, The pants and Belt didn't end to really like me.

Any one have some Ideas about what I can get for pants and Belt that matches the dark blue (almost black) and little red details for my Samurai Armor set???

Also I'm looking for a Dagger that fits the style of the Felsteel Longblade but I couldn't Find one

Thxs!
    I must ask, what are the individual equips of that stylish samurai set? Looks nice
    Last edited by Shinryu; 2011-09-24 at 09:37 AM.

Set I already made, kind of a space pirate looking theme going :P

Work in progress set:

Finding a dark purple chestpiece that fully covers is difficult!

10+ Year Old Account
    In a bar. Somewhere that carries Khalua, cream and Vodka
    I like those Squishy!

I do love the Uld shoulders with the tentacles...
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyanotical View Post
    anyone want doughnuts? i hear there is a great shop in Vancouver

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bitehattori View Post

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

The typical red bloodfang with a small twist!
    how did you get that tabard as a nonpally?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Plunderin View Post
    You can't get it

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Plunderin View Post

use to be a bug at start of cata, if you did your new class quest you could buy the blood knight tabard, think it got fixed pretty fast. not sure if people got to keep it.
    i think anyway, sure i saw it on here for a while. or its a model edit :P

Hehe, just like the alliance-tabard on my goblin rogue. Might build a traitor-set around that
    Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post
    Often I just open the fridge instead of turning the lights on in the kitchen. I like that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinryu View Post
    *obligatory pointing out that transmogging x2 swords will not work since fast OH daggers are the only known option, and you can't transmog sword => dagger
    On that subject, I was contemplating some sort of setup the other day where the speed was determined by the slots.
    This would atleast help combat, and to some degree Sub for the offhand atleast, mutilate is still stuck with daggers in both I guess..

So for Combat, any weapon in MH would be 2.6, any weapon in OH would be 1.4, then the damage value gets adjusted to speed * dps value
    This way, you could use any "one handed" item in any hand, you could go DW swords, axes, maces, fist weapons, daggers or whatever combination you like.
    Ex Gatecrasher
    1004 - 1866 Damage (1434)
    Speed 2.60
    551.8 dps

Placed in OH would be
    551.8 dps * 1.4 = 772 damage instead of 1434.
    Similarly a fast "one hander" would be scaled up when placed in MH.

Guess it would "solve" SS using daggers aswell, would just be scaled up to the damage value of a 2.6 weapon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shenjin View Post
    On that subject, I was contemplating some sort of setup the other day where the speed was determined by the slots.
    This would atleast help combat, and to some degree Sub for the offhand atleast, mutilate is still stuck with daggers in both I guess..

So for Combat, any weapon in MH would be 2.6, any weapon in OH would be 1.4, then the damage value gets adjusted to speed * dps value
    This way, you could use any "one handed" item in any hand, you could go DW swords, axes, maces, fist weapons, daggers or whatever combination you like.
    Ex Gatecrasher
    1004 - 1866 Damage (1434)
    Speed 2.60
    551.8 dps

Placed in OH would be
    551.8 dps * 1.4 = 772 damage instead of 1434.
    Similarly a fast "one hander" would be scaled up when placed in MH.

Guess it would "solve" SS using daggers aswell, would just be scaled up to the damage value of a 2.6 weapon.
    I already see blizzard reply: Too complicated.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Holo View Post
    I already see blizzard reply: Too complicated.
    Could be, there are alot of ripples out of that, like backstab on combat with a 2.6 dagger for example.
    they ARE doing something to fit the legendary MH dagger into combat, but the simple solution there would probably be to scale SS specifically.

Quote Originally Posted by ferbguy7 View Post
    The problem with that is alot of people will be using that too, OMG TIER FIVE TIER 2 TIER 6, I'M GOING TO BE ORIGINAL....

---------- Post added 2011-09-16 at 07:27 PM ----------

I'm not going to reveal my gear. no one can take my idea!
    Yes i plan ti have the cliche sets but i'm looking at Uld25man offset rogue t8 the dark greyish with green accents using the green illdari tabard and shard of azzinoth daggers.