Deleted
    Well, I have two sets and I'm not sure which one I'm going to use. Probably the first one though. It is very simple, but I like it.

And the second one:

But I do like them both.

I actually like that second set because I rarely see those shoulders used, but I'd like to see a different tabard

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Korvasieni View Post
    Well, I have two sets and I'm not sure which one I'm going to use. Probably the first one though. It is very simple, but I like it.
    If you don't mind me asking, what is that first set?

Quote Originally Posted by Coldkil View Post
    Don't have it at the moment, but check blue posts, it's somewhere there

---------- Post added 2011-10-07 at 12:39 PM ----------

Newsflash - even if i cannot raid with that gear, this doesn't mean that i cannot gather it and make a fun/stylish set. Tbh, i doubt i will transmog set gear, only if it sucks really bad.
    You can do that without transmog if you don't plan to raid in the gear right?

edit: It's interesting to see people trying to make a unique set, but I wouldn't use ANY of the sets I have seen so far in this thread. Mine is something like Cursed Vision + Nightslayer+Black bloodfang shoulders (looking for replacements)+ weapons undecided. Will be simple, but roguey. To me rogues are like batman so black cape, black armor badassness.
    Last edited by Varabently; 2011-10-08 at 10:37 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Darios View Post
    Of course I don't mind! :> Here is a list of the items she is wearing:

Belt: http://www.wowhead.com/item=57511
    Gloves: http://www.wowhead.com/item=57511
    Shoulderthingy: http://www.wowhead.com/item=55900
    Boots: http://www.wowhead.com/item=61580
    Chestpiece: http://www.wowhead.com/item=55907
    Helm: http://www.wowhead.com/item=28414
    Pants: http://www.wowhead.com/item=61630

And I don't know about the weapons, I just picked some daggers that looked good. And I don't think the weapons really matter.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TemporalAnarchy View Post
    I've encountered this already on the PTR. Every dagger I tried just looked awful, except for two. Those two were Bloodsipper (Blood Queen Normal/Heroic 10) and The Night Blade (BC World Drop). Those two have their own enchants graphic already, and hide the Landslide effect. I wish the same were the case for Shard of Azzinoth, but it does still show enchants sadly. I'm also sure there are more weapons out there that hide their enchant (I know of at least Ironfoe in the non-dagger category).
    Anyone encountered any other daggers which hide the landslide effect? The Night Blade is never available.

I might get Dirge (oh, /2 lulz time) crafted for me and a Scarlet Kris in the OH.

Quote Originally Posted by Varabently View Post
    Also I keep seeing people with fist weapons...I never see rogues actually using fist weapons though : /. Not sure what they plan to transmog.

As an aside, you only need one of each item to transmog right? And they do not follow Unique-equipped rules? I am thinking of dual core-hound's tooth .
    I currently have Vicious fist for my combat 5man spec (I don't pve much). I think there is a new fist weapon on the loot list for one of the new 5man instances. *xfingers*

so 99 out of 100 rogues you see will be in bloodfang, how boring.

Isn't it the Alliance only TOC set?
    Last edited by Vavaboom; 2011-10-09 at 07:05 AM. Reason: typo

Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    have i already posted my rogue in this thread?

if not, heres mine

rogues cant equip stormrage/malfurion gear so gg have fun but you wont be wearing this.
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler

If you are trying to AE tank and a bad dps is attacking the wrong target and dies, we call that justice.

Quote Originally Posted by Kikazz View Post
    rogues cant equip stormrage/malfurion gear so gg have fun but you wont be wearing this.
    That would be a recolor set that doesn't have a class restriction.
    In fact that is a screenshot from the character selection screen in-game, on a rogue. Notice the daggers?
    Last edited by akteliae; 2011-10-09 at 07:11 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I still haven't decided on what to get. Granted, I have to get my rogue to 85 first >< She's been kickin' it at 70 for a loooong time now, for no other reason than I just haven't bothered to level her since BC. I'm thinking of farming the blue T2 set...yeah...original. Still gonna need to find some decent daggers to match, that are also easy to solo farm.

I'd prefer another 'set' (gonna stay away from straight tier sets) but my rogue is currently at the bottom of the list for farming for.

Armor is a collection of low-level greens and blues added in Cataclysm. Not sure about helm.
    You see, there's this thing called "aggro". It's a very complicated, very technical roleplaying expression.
    Loosely translated, it means "the priest dies".

The Assassin

Dagger suggestions welcome, not sure those fit very much

Quote Originally Posted by Leitka View Post

Aesthetics and color theory are more science than preference. Really wanna argue with a photographer on that? :P
    Most of what affects preferences what fall outside of the norm is more to do with how the appearance of something makes you feel; if a piece of gear makes you nostalgic, or its your favorite color, then yes you may not care as much that the overall appearance isn't as fluid. The reason the same sets occur so often, though, is because of fluidity in color and lines. People generally want their gear to look like it goes together, and it's pretty hard to make a set that passes that test without being mostly put together out of an already existing set.

If your goal is to have a *nice looking* set that isn't simply an older tier set, and you don't want to see anyone else with a set similar to it, then you're probably out of luck. Why is being 100% unique so important, anyway? No matter what people wear you're going to be less likely to run into someone wearing the same thing as you regardless unless you take one of the really obvious, really easily obtained sets that the average rogue alt will be able to farm easily.
    Sounds like you just described what preference means.

Quote Originally Posted by Rapret View Post

Also working on a t7 centered set but not ready to be displayed yet. Weapon suggestions please!
    Well here's an update: The t7 centered set:

Please give me feedback. For the first set, I want helmet, tabard and weapon suggestions, for the second set I've replaced both weapons with the ICC axes and it looks great, for the 3rd set, I want suggestion on matching cloak please!

Quote Originally Posted by iamthedevil View Post
    Sounds like you just described what preference means.
    That was an incomplete color harmony formula, actually. What colors you *like* is preference, what colors look good together is not. The purple and yellow combination of our t12, for example, is a pretty near perfect set of complimentary colors.

Quote Originally Posted by Squishychunk View Post
    Finally got the items I needed for my set...any ideas on how to improve it would be appreciated

Here are the swords to go with the set, although I know I won't be dual wielding swords, it looks cool in towns :P

Love this, fits the size of your gnome perfectly. I really like this set :P what helm is that if i may ask?

---------- Post added 2011-10-09 at 05:21 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Kikazz View Post
    This is actually the offset pieces in BC heroics, so thanks for trying to be smart and then being wrong ^___^ Winning ^____^ LEWL

---------- Post added 2011-10-09 at 05:23 PM ----------

---------- Post added 2011-10-09 at 05:25 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Ayreon View Post
    The Assassin

Dagger suggestions welcome, not sure those fit very much
    Imo go for Sinisters Revenge, a dagger not many people have been using i think. Drops of 25m KT http://www.wowhead.com/item=40386
    Last edited by Keorics; 2011-10-09 at 10:25 PM.

Horde-themed but I'm not sure about the weapons yet.

Deleted
    To be honest, I don't think I am going to transmogrify any of my current gear. I have full tier 12 and some parts of them are in heroic mode, I really like how "Vestments Of the Dark Phoenix" looks. I might change my weapons into the warglavies tho, but which rogue won't if you have glaives? lol