The dagger he's showing is The Night/Dusk/Twilight Blade. All 3 look exactly the same, and they use the same model as Malchazeen which doesn't have the black glow.

15+ Year Old Account

Still trying to think of a good set of weapons. Going to go combat so I won't be limited to daggers, but not sure what to go with. I am thinking emerald ripper for the OH, but not sure what would match it, if anything.

imageshack. us / photo / my-images /444 / fotojf. jpg /

Here's what I came up with for my goblin rogue (only working on weapons Alysra's Razor or Shards of Azzinoth) but suggestions are welcome.

Set consists of Wrathful Gladiator set with Relentless Shoulders and matching wrathful off-set pieces.

Can't post links yet

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm having a bit of a problem trying to match a dagger with Voodoo Hexblade has to be one-handed so i can place it in the offhand. Any suggestions ?
    (ง ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)ง ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴏᴜʀ ᴛᴏwɴ sᴄʀᴜʙ (ง ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)ง - (ง •̀_•́)ง ʏᴇᴀʜ ʙᴇᴀᴛ ɪᴛ! (ง •̀_•́)ง

Wrathiona, maybe Blade of the Wretched?
    Or if you need an axe, maybe Amani Venom-Axe.

Ujio, you can't use Voodoo Hexblade to transmogrify either of your weapons because no Rogue daggers are main-hand. The rules are:
    Main Hand->Main Hand
    Off Hand->Off Hand
    One Hand->Main/Off/One Hand
    Last edited by Senka; 2011-11-15 at 11:37 PM.

gonna go for green mode

img825.imageshack.us/img825/3288/asdasdrc.jpg

Deleted
    Wrathonia how about this? wowhead.com/item=30103#dropped-by

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Senka View Post
    Ujio, you can't use Voodoo Hexblade to transmogrify either of your weapons because no Rogue daggers are main-hand. The rules are:
    Main Hand->Main Hand
    Off Hand->Off Hand
    Oh! I was not aware of this, well i guess that makes the decision easier
    (ง ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)ง ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴏᴜʀ ᴛᴏwɴ sᴄʀᴜʙ (ง ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)ง - (ง •̀_•́)ง ʏᴇᴀʜ ʙᴇᴀᴛ ɪᴛ! (ง •̀_•́)ง

Deleted
    My try on Night Goblinish look.

Still a work in progress. Love the chest on the right with a yellow no-sleeve shirt. Cant find shoulders that look good with that though. And finding a completely black or black with yellow stuff happening is hard too. A completely black hood without a mouth cover stuff that's in leather is hard to come by as well.

Wrathiona, maybe Blade of the Wretched?
    Or if you need an axe, maybe Amani Venom-Axe.

Main Hand->Main Hand
    Off Hand->Off Hand
    The stage 1 and 2 daggers are both transmoggable and MH/OH designated. So transmogging a MH dagger won't be that difficult for most rogues, given the ease of getting Stage 1.

Er oh, I've made sure to not spoil myself too much about the daggers, so I didn't even know that much about them. That's cool. That opens up some... funny possibilities since literally every single Main Hand dagger in the game (until that pre-legendary one) is a caster weapon, and they're not really designed to be meleed with. Or maybe they look fine in melee and I'm just guessing about that, which I am. :P
    Last edited by Senka; 2011-11-16 at 08:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Weirdbear View Post
    My try on Night Goblinish look.

Still a work in progress. Love the chest on the right with a yellow no-sleeve shirt. Cant find shoulders that look good with that though. And finding a completely black or black with yellow stuff happening is hard too. A completely black hood without a mouth cover stuff that's in leather is hard to come by as well.
    Are these daggers?
    Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post
    Often I just open the fridge instead of turning the lights on in the kitchen. I like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Ayreonlol View Post

What you guys think? Helm 1, 2, 3 or a different one?
    Helm 1.

1234556778 characters requirement

The dagger he's showing is The Night/Dusk/Twilight Blade. All 3 look exactly the same, and they use the same model as Malchazeen which doesn't have the black glow.
    what he said but it's nightblade and the weapons due to default glow won't have weapon enchants showing on them thankfully. i love landslid and all but cat chant glows defeat the purpose of transmog imho

Deleted
    I am already farming The Twilight Blade, it's pretty annyoing cos of low drop rate. I need that dagger it totally fits to my Bloodfang Set.

Quote Originally Posted by ToxiD View Post
    I am already farming The Twilight Blade, it's pretty annyoing cos of low drop rate. I need that dagger it totally fits to my Bloodfang Set.
    Totally unrelated, but it's great what you find when you google Twilight Blade.....

Edit: To have something slightly on topic: I prefer weapons with a natural glow/enchant, because I can't stand landslide.

For a one-hand-sword-option: http://www.wowhead.com/item=12797 The Frostorb swirls around it and looks amazing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post
    Often I just open the fridge instead of turning the lights on in the kitchen. I like that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pope View Post
    Are these daggers?
    No, sorry mate. They're maces.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pope View Post
    Totally unrelated, but it's great what you find when you google Twilight Blade.....
    Totally unrelated? you are ridiculous

Frostguard reminds me of the old WC3 weapon orb items, so it's pretty cool. Does anyone know of a way to search exclusively for items that override player weapon enchants? Whether it's on Wowhead or with a model viewer?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrathonia View Post

Still trying to think of a good set of weapons. Going to go combat so I won't be limited to daggers, but not sure what to go with. I am thinking emerald ripper for the OH, but not sure what would match it, if anything.
    That's one of the few outfits I really like.

---

As for me; can't post links yet so I had to split the url

666kb. com/i/byq69du91y9j3ez2z.png

I don't know which shoulders to pick I just kept on my regular shoulders for the time being which I believe are ok'ish/good but they are not much of a fit with the transmog gear so any help/ideas on the shoulders would be appreciated.

I am not very set on weapons either I think there are lots of decent weapon models I kinda like the wrathful swords and for the daggers I might pick dragonfang for nostalgia and onyxia's gutripper I think they are both ok.

cya