Quote Originally Posted by Shinryu View Post
    Wonder if he's soloable by rogues...any other ones out there that are a bit easier to get?
    Um, should be. Although I always say "two-man anything", as a rogue you could solo him bcause vanish partly resets the boss so he slips out of his bubble.
    I'd say look for a buddy to two-man it, or look for a video on Youtube.

Other axes: I dunno, I use this axe on my shaman
    Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post
    Often I just open the fridge instead of turning the lights on in the kitchen. I like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Pope View Post
    Um, should be. Although I always say "two-man anything", as a rogue you could solo him bcause vanish partly resets the boss so he slips out of his bubble.
    I'd say look for a buddy to two-man it, or look for a video on Youtube.

Other axes: I dunno, I use this axe on my shaman
    Well that's the main reason I ask if it's soloable, it's a pain in the ass to grab someone else to do old raids with. And I dunno how hard these old bosses would hit a non-tank class.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinryu View Post
    Well that's the main reason I ask if it's soloable, it's a pain in the ass to grab someone else to do old raids with. And I dunno how hard these old bosses would hit a non-tank class.
    70-content is definitely doable. There's probably a dedicated soloing-thread somewhere out there, but as far as I know, najentus is possible as a rogue. I've seen a rogue doing Illidan solo, too. Unfortunately you need 1 or 2 people for the Reliquary.
    Like I said, look for a video. Najentus is one fight where it's good to be a rogue because you can reset his bubble with vanish.
    Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post
    Often I just open the fridge instead of turning the lights on in the kitchen. I like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Pope View Post
    70-content is definitely doable. There's probably a dedicated soloing-thread somewhere out there, but as far as I know, najentus is possible as a rogue. I've seen a rogue doing Illidan solo, too. Unfortunately you need 1 or 2 people for the Reliquary.
    Like I said, look for a video. Najentus is one fight where it's good to be a rogue because you can reset his bubble with vanish.
    Cool, guess I'll go look around for some. Hopefully don't have to be sub spec, hate sub lol.

Deleted
    I'm looking for an axe and a dagger to match this set. The only ideas that have come to my mind is Nighttime and Unsharpened Ice Razor, but I'm not really happy with the dagger and can't find a matching one :<
    Any ideas ?

Well, why not try another dagger from the same level of gear?
    Blood Weeper
    Steel Bladebreaker
    I did find a dagger that goes better with that axe, but it's unfortunately only for Horde: Stygian Bladebreaker

i was thinking if rogues would be able to look like demon hunters and i was hoping someone could rate this set i just created for a demon hunter (only works for female)

cheeryo!

My new transmog set
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Kevin/advanced
    Yes. IT's druid t12
    Here a ingame SS
    Last edited by Enhshamanlol; 2012-01-10 at 04:52 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Enhshamanlol View Post
    My new transmog set
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Kevin/advanced
    Yes. IT's druid t12
    Very nice! There are quite a few random raid pieces that allow us to mirror druid gear but it's a pain to farm (usually). Gratz on getting that stuff together.

I have posted a number of sets earlier in this thread but ultimately ended up using either T2 or last tier PVP gear (that is now ilvl 378) for the rogue char I play the most. With T2 I'm using BWL 1H-axe and dagger, with the PVP gear Peacekeepers blade and Torturing Poker. Using Defiler's tabard with either set. I have a second rogue (an old main) that I am slowly pushing to 85 sporting snazzy HWL-gear (if you have the old-school title, you gotta^^).

10+ Year Old Account

Currently sporting Replica Darkmantle, double Ced's Carvers, Blue Martial Shirt & Ebon Blade Tabard
    Using Cursed Vision as helm because darkmantle looks a bit silly on Night Elves IMO.

If your looking to get this set and you wanna save some tickets you can get:

http://www.wowhead.com/item=31453 ~ quest boots
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=31295 ~ boe chest
    Last edited by Ujio; 2012-01-10 at 04:19 PM.
    (ง ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)ง ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴏᴜʀ ᴛᴏwɴ sᴄʀᴜʙ (ง ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)ง - (ง •̀_•́)ง ʏᴇᴀʜ ʙᴇᴀᴛ ɪᴛ! (ง •̀_•́)ง

Deleted
    @ Thurisaz: Like the idea but the shoulders seem off, and the colors on kilt and hair don't match. With a bit of tweaking it could be great though. 6/10.

@ Darsay: I like the restrained feel of the set, but Core Hound Tooth seems too vulgar for it. I'd also consider replacing the blue/green boots and red cloak with more on-color pieces. 5/10.

@ Ujio: Not a fan of this one. Apart from looking like a disproportioned figure from the TRON universe, the shoulders just don't rest well on male elves and the tabard is boring. Props for consistency though. 3/10.

@ Susej: Man, everything looks cool on female elves posing in the login screen. You need to decide whether togo for the blue or the red though, and get matching boots. That or just copy this piece of awesomeness: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post14897359. 5/10.

http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...09:77947:77948
    Last edited by mmoc0b3cb0c063; 2012-01-11 at 02:42 PM.

I love troll rogues! Thanks for your input! I'm trying to find a replacement Chest piece as well as boots. I feel the rest of the set works nicely. My favorite part is the Assassination Shoulders with the red out line, trying to work the rest of the gear around those.

Btw, that photo is my armory profile. I'm not sure if it updates live. Because i didnt have those Corehound teeth last i posted (I think)

Your set looks absolutely amazing! I've always had a soft spot for Troll rogues in Assassination (Due to playing a troll rogue in Burning Crusade) even though it's just the head. It's really ties the whole set to geather. Bravo good sir!

Edit2: Holy smokes. It updates live! Click Export on your armory profile and link that direct here. Kind of neat if you ask me. I know the shoulders and chest are off-ish red. But i kind of like the how the Upper body is darker red and the lower is slightly brighter.

Any suggestions on Boots besides night slayers? I'm starting to feel like no matter what you do with Red and Black people are going to dislike it simply because it's over done (Or done better by pure Blood Fang/Nightslayers)
    Last edited by Susej; 2012-01-11 at 06:41 PM.

Trying to get a GM to restore my Ceremonial Warmaul Blood-Blade... so far no luck - does anyone have the drop from Garr in MC that Wowhead lists as same model?

Does that hide Landslide as well?

---------- Post added 2012-01-11 at 07:27 PM ----------

WOW thanks for the Preview tip ^^^

Here's my Swashbuckler look. Bandit Boots, some flavor of Headband/Bandana, and maybe new Daggers.....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zyrinx View Post
    Trying to get a GM to restore my Ceremonial Warmaul Blood-Blade... so far no luck - does anyone have the drop from Garr in MC that Wowhead lists as same model?

Does that hide Landslide as well?.
    Sure does. I didn't even know the other one existed until recently. Been rocking Garr's drop.
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyrinx View Post

Does that hide Landslide as well?

---------- Post added 2012-01-11 at 07:27 PM ----------

WOW thanks for the Preview tip ^^^

Here's my Swashbuckler look. Bandit Boots, some flavor of Headband/Bandana, and maybe new Daggers.....
    What're the items you're using...pretty nice looking.

Deleted

Here's mine. Looking for some suggestions for pieces that'd go with this sort of theme. Trying to stay dark and ninja-ish!
    I'm using these if anyone's interested!
    - Nightscape Headband
    - Mosshide Shoulders
    - Fumblub's Seat Cushion
    - Thartuk's inimitable Gauntlets
    - Syreian's leggings
    - Tarvus's Poison-scarred boots

If i get Core hound Tooth I'll transmog that, too. Unfortunate you can't remove enchant animations/glows :<

Thanks! They are:

Head: Adventurer's Bandana (AH)
    Shoulder: Shoulder of the Ogre Nabber (Easy Feralas quest)
    Hands: Heavyhands Gloves (Easy quest at Thorium Point)
    Belt: Cabalist Belt (AH)
    Legs: Frostsaber Leggings (LW)
    White Swashbuckler's Shirt
    Daggers: Ced's Carver

Like I said, looking for Bandit Boots to complete it, and will probably farm up the Garr dagger from MC.