Trying to get a GM to restore my Ceremonial Warmaul Blood-Blade... so far no luck - does anyone have the drop from Garr in MC that Wowhead lists as same model?

Does that hide Landslide as well?

---------- Post added 2012-01-11 at 07:27 PM ----------

WOW thanks for the Preview tip ^^^

Here's my Swashbuckler look. Bandit Boots, some flavor of Headband/Bandana, and maybe new Daggers.....

Quote Originally Posted by Zyrinx View Post
    Trying to get a GM to restore my Ceremonial Warmaul Blood-Blade... so far no luck - does anyone have the drop from Garr in MC that Wowhead lists as same model?

Does that hide Landslide as well?.
    Sure does. I didn't even know the other one existed until recently. Been rocking Garr's drop.
    Listen kiddos, trust Handsome Jack. You want every part of this insanity.
    So many people are gonna die.

Formerly Ryngo Blackratchet

Quote Originally Posted by Zyrinx View Post

Does that hide Landslide as well?

---------- Post added 2012-01-11 at 07:27 PM ----------

WOW thanks for the Preview tip ^^^

Here's my Swashbuckler look. Bandit Boots, some flavor of Headband/Bandana, and maybe new Daggers.....
    What're the items you're using...pretty nice looking.

Here's mine. Looking for some suggestions for pieces that'd go with this sort of theme. Trying to stay dark and ninja-ish!
    I'm using these if anyone's interested!
    - Nightscape Headband
    - Mosshide Shoulders
    - Fumblub's Seat Cushion
    - Thartuk's inimitable Gauntlets
    - Syreian's leggings
    - Tarvus's Poison-scarred boots

If i get Core hound Tooth I'll transmog that, too. Unfortunate you can't remove enchant animations/glows :<

Thanks! They are:

Head: Adventurer's Bandana (AH)
    Shoulder: Shoulder of the Ogre Nabber (Easy Feralas quest)
    Hands: Heavyhands Gloves (Easy quest at Thorium Point)
    Belt: Cabalist Belt (AH)
    Legs: Frostsaber Leggings (LW)
    White Swashbuckler's Shirt
    Daggers: Ced's Carver

Like I said, looking for Bandit Boots to complete it, and will probably farm up the Garr dagger from MC.

Hey everyone. I'm looking for a tabard that match Wrathful Gladiator gear, do anyone have any idea?

For daggers, this one http://www.wowhead.com/item=34894 has no glow effect but strangely enough landslide is not as visible as with other weapons.

Maybe not everyone will like the model, but it's nice to have finally a real dagger as weapon and not a whirlwind of rocks.

Quote Originally Posted by gushio View Post
    As for weapons, Chromatically Tempered Blade /flex
    Works well all the swords currently available.

Quote Originally Posted by Lachtobi View Post
    I see what you did there

(No, seriously. A heroic sword would be cool. Why they didn't use a firestone-mechanic like in Firelands is beyond me. On the bright side, though: If you have http://db.mmo-champion.com/i/78878/s...-thousand-cuts , you can use Spellpower-Swords, because it's Mainhand-Only.)
    Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post
    Often I just open the fridge instead of turning the lights on in the kitchen. I like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Pope View Post
    Just a viable sword would do. Even No'kaled LFR beats the socks off this badboy.

Guess I'll have to wait until MOP to unsheathe my dual Hailstorms.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...rgoth/advanced

Seriously wish I could get more quest items, some of them look great, especially the revamped quest items.
    Monk main Casual

people putting quotes in signatures are often retarded according to science.

Quote Originally Posted by Garush View Post
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...rgoth/advanced

Seriously wish I could get more quest items, some of them look great, especially the revamped quest items.
    Yes they do

(Discovery Armor, Crul'korak MH and Blood Weeper OH)

Do tell how to I did the loremaster over a year ago I think, and AFAIK they just restore it within about 1-2 months.
    Monk main Casual

people putting quotes in signatures are often retarded according to science.

Quote Originally Posted by Silza View Post
    Here is my new creation, even though I will stick with one type of daggers and not 2 different looking ones. The tool somehow didn't let me.
    Can you please list the items? I've been trying to rebuild that set for hours but i can't find the right items. Your set looks awesome

htt p: //i39. tinypic. com/ 2sb7uas.jpg Cant post images =(

Weapons have a dark glow, no landslide! You can find the dagger at Maraudon, 0,2% droprate Theradras, 7 runs for me

Quote Originally Posted by Lachtobi View Post
    Just a viable sword would do. Even No'kaled LFR beats the socks off this badboy.

Guess I'll have to wait until MOP to unsheathe my dual Hailstorms.
    You'll be waiting a long time. One of the developers for Cataclysm stated that they want every Rogue to always be wielding at least one dagger, which is why Combat is now even using two daggers. It's one of the terrible changes in design philosophy that's making me quit before MoP if it continues. It could change, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Senka View Post
    You'll be waiting a long time. One of the developers for Cataclysm stated that they want every Rogue to always be wielding at least one dagger, which is why Combat is now even using two daggers. It's one of the terrible changes in design philosophy that's making me quit before MoP if it continues. It could change, though.
    Tbh, by a mechanichs and loot tables point of view, the current solution is the best available since we have weapons dedicated to out class + a combat mh which we roll against only 1/2 classes (enh shamans mostly, hunters id they are clueless).

I would like to wield the same weapon type on both hands, but my most "realistic" hope is that they will balance combat to have a dagger in MH so we can wield only daggers. There are a lot of nice daggers model around, the fact is that enchants are ruining them (every dagger is a landslide dagger).

Tell them only that the Lich King is dead...and that World of Warcraft died with him...

Quote Originally Posted by Coldkil View Post
    I would like to wield the same weapon type on both hands, but my most "realistic" hope is that they will balance combat to have a dagger in MH so we can wield only daggers. There are a lot of nice daggers model around, the fact is that enchants are ruining them (every dagger is a landslide dagger).
    Oh, hell no. Please not. Dagger MH is hopefully an exception this tier.
    I still hope they'd change combat potency to a PPM-mechanic.. I'm not quite sure if the outcome would be more or less DPS, considering poisons and stuff, but that would be way better then having these lame tiny daggers in our offhand.

Although... lore-wise... a main gauche fits the swashbuckler-style of combat... but... I don't like it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post
    Often I just open the fridge instead of turning the lights on in the kitchen. I like that.