Indeed they are. Ugly things.
    A witty saying proves nothing.
    -Voltaire
    winning
    plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose

Quote Originally Posted by ymirsson View Post
    I think they match the set/skintone/ears quite well. But other then that, rogue T4/S1 is fugly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post
    Often I just open the fridge instead of turning the lights on in the kitchen. I like that.

Used T4 Shoulders on my Demon Hunter look ,cause Alandien uses them too ;p http://www.wowwiki.com/Alandien
    For the Glory of Mankind

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ymirsson View Post
    well, it is a matter of taste and the race you play. I find the T4 set looking great on my Nightelf. (I have posted a pic in this thread)
    I saw it also on other races, and then it wasn't so good looking...

I don't get why so many people are so orgasmic about the tier 2, since there are far better looking sets i.m.o, but even that is a matter of taste, and apparently I don't share the taste of those people.
    I won't farm for T2, I have full T4, T7, T9, brutal set, and a set with a combination of T6 and T12, and for me they all look better than T2...

Deleted
    I think what makes T2 iconic is partly its long history and partly that it's a spectacular looking set. If you group 10 players together you might not see the rogue in T4, but the one standing next to him in full Bloodfang? I think you most assuredly would. That doesn't make it any less a question of tastes, but it could help explain why so many wear it (or its recolored variants). The fact that it's one of the most accessible raid sets out there probably also contributes to its popularity.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lachtobi View Post
    If you group 10 players together you might not see the rogue in T4, but the one standing next to him in full Bloodfang? I think you most assuredly would.
    Being seen sort of destroys the purpose of being a rogue :]

I dislike T2 too, because a) the hood looks weird on trolls and b) everyone wears it. Even though it's almost mainstream to be different, i wear my own stuff. And i look good.
    -Voltaire
    winning

10+ Year Old Account
    Alot of nice inspiration here, when I finally level my rogue some more. I think I will just go for the easy route and transmog to a tier set that fits.
    Thinking of netherblade (t4), suits bloodelf very well imo. And I for some reason ended up as a male belf rogue, so...

Just having a hard time to come up with weapons that matches it well, doesent help that you cant transmog say a 1h sword to a dagger. Really disliking the weapon restrictions when it comes to transmog.
    Why is it fin to turn a bow into a gun, but not a sword to a dagger ? :P

I dont have the dedication to make a set of my own, especially not for an alt.

Deleted
    Anyone know a good cloak/daggers that go well with the Valorous Bonescythe set? Weaponw ise I'm thinking of going perditioners blade or shard of azinoth and for the cloak I'm looking for something similar to the set (dark blue with a gold trim)

Here is mine:

I know people hate the t8 helm, I get it. I however, love the model on gnomes because it creates that creepy "LOL WTF" look I am going for.

Can't wait to see how it looks with my wings mwaha

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Squishychunk View Post
    Here is mine:

[IMG]http://img198.imageshack.us/img198/593/roguecreepytransmog.jpg[/IG]

I know people hate the t8 helm, I get it. I however, love the model on gnomes because it creates that creepy "LOL WTF" look I am going for.

Can't wait to see how it looks with my wings mwaha
    That just looks creepy on a gnome, Kudos on that.

Trying to find a decent mace, any suggestions?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Stuffs View Post
    Need a context.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Stuffs View Post
    Even without context (they are from WotLK)
    -Gutbuster : More orange/red (normal version is grey/orange)
    -Black Icicle : Light blue (even with the black in the name ) (Olive green version in Naxxramas)
    -Hammer time! in Ulduar : This one,this one, or this one

There is some more in BC, but they are more specific (e.g. Siphon of the Nathrezim is a bright red crystal), and of course there's is also all the pvp maces (but they don't look that good imo)

Don't forget Angry Dread from Naxx. A dead hand on a stick.
    -Voltaire
    winning

Quote Originally Posted by Lachtobi View Post
    Need a context.
    Guess I should have elaborated-with Wrathful, didn't occur to me the armory pic-link doesn't really say "hey click me".

Good points Freohrer, Ill prob go after Black Icicle or Gutbuster.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've made a few other sets, but these are the ones I like the most for my Rogue:

Deleted
    is there any problem with the 226 terrorblade head (the conqueror one) since when i equip it it shows like its the 10man version (full blue) instead of the red one. tried to get a link from armory and it showed me the same. that instead of being the 226 it shows the 216 (or so )

10+ Year Old Account
    It's all quest stuff (except for the Midnight Blade and the face mask) but I really like how it turned out.

This is Toby.

EDIT: The bottom picture has the Brooding Mask, which despite being the same color as the rest of the armor in that set for a female blood elf, is totally wrong on a dude. Which is why I went with the mask the top picture uses instead.

Quote Originally Posted by paularas View Post
    is there any problem with the 226 terrorblade head (the conqueror one) since when i equip it it shows like its the 10man version (full blue) instead of the red one. tried to get a link from armory and it showed me the same. that instead of being the 226 it shows the 216 (or so )
    I wouldn't be surprised if some stuff is bugged in-game, especially old stuff. Just going from 4.2 to 4.3 glitched the Dark Phoenix Helmet, of all things. The right eye just doesn't show with it equipped.

On a different note, I really, really like Nafan's set. I'm almost completely convinced I'll at least use that new Cataclysm leather helm. I love scarves or scarf-like things for outfits.