Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverhand79 View Post
    Now that the faction change is complete, other than the belt, my rogue is complete, here's the look
    *image snipped*

Will try to get a better pic later
    Is that T4 chest, gloves and pants?

yes, along with the boots from karazhan, and i'm currently farming the belt off chess event in kharazan to finish the look.

10+ Year Old Account
    Now that the faction change is complete, other than the belt, my rogue is complete, here's the look

Will try to get a better pic later
    One of the best and unique mog sets i ve seen! Nice work. I wont lie that after seen yours i use the same on my goblin rogue but with different headpiece and The Night Blade as dagger mog source. Looks really cool on Nightelf. Thanks for the inspiration! /hug

thanks, was going for a ninja look on him, was originally a dwarf, then a goblin, but then i saw a couple of the t4 pieces in my bank and decided to use mogit and see what it'd look like on the various races, saw it on a night elf and it all clicked. just don't care much for t4 helm and shoulders, got the purple shoulders from heroic blood furnace, and the helm from arc, gobby chins show through the bottom of the mask which is part of the reason i couldn't stay a gobby after that look, lol.

---------- Post added 2012-05-08 at 05:32 PM ----------

As promised, that better picture

Deleted
    thanks, was going for a ninja look on him, was originally a dwarf, then a goblin, but then i saw a couple of the t4 pieces in my bank and decided to use mogit and see what it'd look like on the various races, saw it on a night elf and it all clicked. just don't care much for t4 helm and shoulders, got the purple shoulders from heroic blood furnace, and the helm from arc, gobby chins show through the bottom of the mask which is part of the reason i couldn't stay a gobby after that look, lol.

---------- Post added 2012-05-08 at 05:32 PM ----------

As promised, that better picture
    Tier 4 looks good on a nightelf character. (less so on other races though)
    Most rogue gear does look better on NE chars than on other races to that extent. (guess the NE class goes well together with rogue because NE are said to be agile, quick and silent.
    But enough of that, and up to your set:

The shoulders fit and look decent, although I am more a fan of the matching tier 4 shoulders. (personal opinion)
    The tier 4 goes with a lot of items really. For example the cursed vision, and the mask you wear.

The girdle of treachery (also in Kara) is a matching belt for T4. Although I can understand many people don’t like it because it makes them look like they are wearing 1 piece from head to toe, instead of multiple pieces. (chest, girdle and pants).
    Your belt however is simply not matching at all, and I suggest you to replace it with anything that has got black and grey in it.
    Weapon wise: it looks like you wear the stage 1 legendaries, and you can transmog them. (edit: looking at your previous picture is is malchazeen, sorry)
    My recommendation is to buy the Vengeful gladiator’s shanker with Honor points in Area 52 (Netherstorm), they match wonderfully.
    Although the most important thing is to have weapons that match with each other. (I have worn complete T4, with cursed vision, and the shards of azzinoth, with were color wise not matching either, and it still looked good)

At the moment I wear complete T9 on my NE female, but with cursed vision as head piece.
    I think I will swap to a combination of T6 and T12 because it matches the legendary daggers better.

my marks for your set : 7.5/10
    Last edited by mmoc7f082fdd70; 2012-05-09 at 10:13 AM.

lol, currently still farming the girdle of treachery, chess event doesn't wanna give it up, and the daggers are malchazeen from last boss in kara

Quote Originally Posted by Shura View Post
    I've had this set since the beginning of 4.3. Posting it here cuz lots of people have asked me to.

Shura
    Can you tell us what items are those please? It looks amazing!

Head - Emerald Beholder Eye
    Chest - Clefthoof Hidemantle
    Shoulders - Mantle of the White Tiger
    Cloak - Batwing Cloak
    Gloves - Rocktusk Gloves
    Belt - Feathered Waistband
    Legs - Skystalker's Leggings
    Feet - Sandals of the Insurgent
    Weapons - Shard of Azzinoth

Wow, the icemachine is huge on a female human.
    Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post
    Often I just open the fridge instead of turning the lights on in the kitchen. I like that.

Everything's relatively huge on a female human. It's like if you play a class that exclusively uses weapons, you should be Human. And if you ask me, their weapon sizes should be like that for all races.

Last edited by feral; 2012-05-14 at 03:16 AM.

Deleted
    Oh my, this thread made me register.

But here is my beautiful transmog.
    The purple glow from these ZG daggers goes well with the robe. And the legendaggers I'm getting next week would match it nicely too.

Stylin' Purple Hat
    Mantle of Autumn
    Big Voodoo Robe
    Ruthless Gladiator's Armwraps of Accuracy
    Deviant Scale Gloves
    Twinblade of Hakkari
    Jinxed Hoodoo Kilt
    Belt of the Raven Lord.

Currently only the belt is a bit off. Would love some tips with that.

Set link: http://wowhead.com/compare?items=820...2421:6467:9474

Sorry for not ingame shots. At work at the moment.
    Last edited by mmocb1418287c4; 2012-07-09 at 08:41 AM. Reason: Links at last, wohoo.

Deleted
    I like those troll daggers that stay on the back. But running ZA (or ZG) nowadays is a pain...

I went for a mix of ruthless and relentless and found out that perdition blade fit perfectly. The cloak is also fitting nicely. My favourite transmog set so far, I see myself staying with it until or even during MOP :

Deleted
    Mixture of T2 and T4

Deleted
    Sendai has a great set! Like it very much

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gnowo View Post
    Sendai has a great set! Like it very much
    Thanks!

It looks even better live due to the cloak and the shoulder effects. I came across it by accident because I was looking for a cloak for a dark blue set I have (Slayer PVP version) and was roaming around Dalaran and found those pieces and the cloak. Then I was looking for daggers, checked Perdition and voilà.

Sendai's does look surprisingly good as well as Mitchez's. I like his willingness to try two colors instead of just one.

I like the blue, sendai! I tried making a white set, but ended up making a baby blue one to match that tabard as well :P

I know the shoulders and boots aren't perfect

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by hulksteri View Post
    *snip*
    Nice man I like it.