Page 76 of 123 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Had been walking around with T2 set for a while.. with thunderfury ofcourse ;-)
    But saw them popping up more and more.. so changed to my AQ40 set. Not to happy about the daggers.. still looking for a nice transmorg to go with it.

I wanted to put together a Black and white set that feels very Sha-ish. The idea came to me when I logged into an alt with the heirloom white and black cloak. I can't easily find gear meeting both criteria on wowhead, so I thought I'd stop in here and ask. Thank you very much for any help.
    Last edited by Edlarel; 2012-11-12 at 07:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Edlarel View Post
    I wanted to put together a Black and white set that feels very Sha-ish. The idea came to me when I logged into an alt with the heirloom white and black cloak. I can't easily find gear meeting both criteria on wowhead, so I thought I'd stop in here and ask. Thank you very much for any help.
    I can't help you directly with your question, but the addon MogIt shows you the models and looks of all items in the game and you can match things together on the spot. Wowhead is very difficult to use compared to MogIt.

Quote Originally Posted by Bovan View Post
    I can't help you directly with your question, but the addon MogIt shows you the models and looks of all items in the game and you can match things together on the spot. Wowhead is very difficult to use compared to MogIt.
    Thank you, I totally understand. My problem with MogIt is that the latest release doesn't feel as user friendly. Maybe I'm missing something, but I can't get to the closet anymore where it shows off the gear I'm looking for. All I get is the main interface where I can save/load sets I created. Anyway, that's not a discussion for here. Thank you again.

at page 74 the image of the undead rogue surrounded by boars ........................ whats the head name ????
    Last edited by foroeste; 2012-11-14 at 07:37 PM. Reason: lol

Quote Originally Posted by foroeste View Post
    at page 74 the image of the undead rogue surrounded by boars ........................ whats the head name ????
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=90020#same-model-as
    But there are similar helms in the same model as tab
    Pokemon Y :Ghost safari- Phantump, Shuppet, and Spiritomb
    Friend Code: 3866-8155-8120

Armory

one more question at page 66 wtf what item provide those vampire wings Oo?

Quote Originally Posted by foroeste View Post
    one more question at page 66 wtf what item provide those vampire wings Oo?
    Those are the legendary daggers from Dragon Soul, it's actually a buff and not just a cosmetic thing that's always there.

Quote Originally Posted by Eldrea View Post
    My new transmog set since I just got exalted with shado-pan. Not the most original, and I predict these helms will be EVERYWHERE soon, but for now I really like it

<image>
    What daggers are those? And is that a spell that causes that effect or is it a part of the weapon (I'm not exactly a rogue :P)

New set that I've fallen in love with. Still missing a couple of pieces though. Rocking the Keepers of Time tabard with the T10 Heroic ICC Rogue Set, with Boots of the Never Ending Path (I think?). Currently using double core hound tooth. Pieces I'm waiting on is the T10 Heroic ICC Chest, the Belt which matches that set from 25H, and Perditions from MC or (H)Feeding Frenzy from FL for daggers.

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=sfuxq0&s=6

Is anyone else annoyed that neither the lava or ashes fist weapons out of the eye or hyjal don't transmit with the vaults fists...... so annoyed..

Quote Originally Posted by Helbrecht View Post
    Is anyone else annoyed that neither the lava or ashes fist weapons out of the eye or hyjal don't transmit with the vaults fists...... so annoyed..
    I...have no idea what you are talking about. Both fist weapons work just fine, what do you mean with ''transmit''?

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...r/Wikkr/simple

i went for a more 'homeless bum' look. this is a rogue whos seen hard times
    Have you ever stepped on a lego piece while barefoot?

Can you recall that exquisitely piercing and utterly unforgettable pedal agony? Now imagine what would happen if you were to step on between 10 and 25 angry, well armed lego pieces which are all acting in brutal concert, and tell me how that would go for you.

Plus they have magic and sharp objects.

I am Murloc! Ryngo Blackratchet's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bovan View Post
    I...have no idea what you are talking about. Both fist weapons work just fine, what do you mean with ''transmit''?
    I've been staring at his question for about 3 solid minutes here and I think I got it.

I assume he's picked up the off-hand version that still drops from A'lar and Hyjal trash and is unable to transmog them onto his one-handers. That's the best I got.
    Quote Originally Posted by Herradura View Post
    This game attracts some of the most greedy assholes I've ever seen. It's mind boggling. They don't owe you a thing! You are the one who decides to pay them! It's a fucking video game!

RP/Transmog set for my Rogue.

Based on the Blacktalon watchers (Wrathion's Guards)

So, I'm blatantly becoming a Transmog addict...

here are all the sets I keep alternating with at the moment, got a few ideas for some more sets too

my combat rogue, needless to say, there aren't manny agillity swords left anymore, so i will probably never have it duelwield those again anytime soon

High Overlord
    Quote Originally Posted by Garkanh View Post

my combat rogue, needless to say, there aren't manny agillity swords left anymore, so i will probably never have it duelwield those again anytime soon
    yeah i agree , i was hoping with the fact that monks can duel weild swords we might have seen at least 1 agility sword from raid drops
    ps love your mogg look