Quote Originally Posted by Ambushu View Post
    What shoulders are those Regen?
    Linked them above the pic :P

http://www.wowhead.com/item=94213
    Regen#1804 need NA overwatch friends.

XD I totally missed it. My bad.
    Intel i9 9900K @ 5GHz | Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4 @ 3600MHz 2x8GB | Asus Maximus XI Z390 | Asus RTX 3080 Ti OC | Corsair HX850 Platinum | Corsair H150i Pro CPU cooler | Acer Predator 32" 2560x1440 170MHz | Samsung 970 EVO 500GB m.2 NVMe SSD | Samsung 970 EVO 1TB m.2 NVMe SSD | Corsair K70 Rapidfire Keyboard | Corsair Virtuoso XT RGB Headphones | Corsair Crystal Series 570x RGB Case | Logitech G604 | Windows 11 Professional x64
    My Youtube Channel

Deleted
    Can anybody recommend to some nice chunky style boots (pref the Boots of Raging Haze model) that would go with nightslayer? I'm not a fan of the skinny ones that go with the set

try to have a look there (scroll down for the chunky boots)

http://www.icy-veins.com/transmogrif...model-list-wow

Quote Originally Posted by hatethisbit View Post
    Can anybody recommend to some nice chunky style boots (pref the Boots of Raging Haze model) that would go with nightslayer? I'm not a fan of the skinny ones that go with the set
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=28545

Possibly?

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey there again. Here is what I have made up for my rogue, I plan to get them and would like to know your opinion, Thanks.

http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items=60299:60302:35036:60288:60290:89799:62431:58484:59451:24361:24361

I got the fitting swords for set but looking for good Ice-blue or white/Blue-shining daggers if you know one please dont hesitate
    War is deception, a game played best from the shadows!

Definitely check out jaded crystal dagger / time slicer. Or that fang of oblivion from ulduar.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Regen View Post
    Definitely check out jaded crystal dagger / time slicer. Or that fang of oblivion from ulduar.
    Wooo that Fang of oblivion is good looking. Would fit perfectly. Thanks

But still waiting for your opinions about sets and Some more dagger suggestions

Quote Originally Posted by Spichora View Post
    Wooo that Fang of oblivion is good looking. Would fit perfectly. Thanks

But still waiting for your opinions about sets and Some more dagger suggestions
    Personally, i think that set you chose (starter cata tier) is the WORST rogue set out there atm.
    Intel i9 9900K @ 5GHz | Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4 @ 3600MHz 2x8GB | Asus Maximus XI Z390 | Asus RTX 3080 Ti OC | Corsair HX850 Platinum | Corsair H150i Pro CPU cooler | Acer Predator 32" 2560x1440 170MHz | Samsung 970 EVO 500GB m.2 NVMe SSD | Samsung 970 EVO 1TB m.2 NVMe SSD | Corsair K70 Rapidfire Keyboard | Corsair Virtuoso XT RGB Headphones | Corsair Crystal Series 570x RGB Case | Logitech G604 | Windows 11 Professional x64
    My Youtube Channel

10+ Year Old Account
    Personally, i think that set you chose (starter cata tier) is the WORST rogue set out there atm.
    Idk, I personally just love all the flashy things of this set, And it perfectly fits my Troll female rogue with skin color too and head and shoulders are awesome imo. If Dreanei had rogue it would be epic on them, especially of Female. It would fit their characteristics. Though can make it Monk tranmo too.

I'd agree on it being the worst PvE set (see: first pvp set of wotlk), but that's the great thing about rogues, it's still a nice set. Go check out the worst Mage set, or worst paladin set. They suck so hard.

I have to say all these beautiful transmogs have made me search around my banks and stuff but i m currently settled with AQ set
    Hope the image does it justice or i will try to upload better ones!

10+ Year Old Account
    Well i don't really like AQ sets but is really hard to find someone using that set

http://us.battle.net/static-render/u...n/race/2-0.jpg

T8 gear... the purple version. Also have the "red" 25m set and going for the off-piece set from ulduar 10... just because I love this set that much.

Daggers are Warp Splinter Thorn. They match with the purple... so it goes well. Unfortunately in-game the dancing steel enchant has adds a blue glow to them, but - oh well.

Quote Originally Posted by RemJay24 View Post
    http://us.battle.net/static-render/u...n/race/2-0.jpg

T8 gear... the purple version. Also have the "red" 25m set and going for the off-piece set from ulduar 10... just because I love this set that much.

Daggers are Warp Splinter Thorn. They match with the purple... so it goes well. Unfortunately in-game the dancing steel enchant has adds a blue glow to them, but - oh well.
    Look at you, making Orc actually look half decent :P

I've spent some time trying to pick out a unique rogue transmog setup and at least from my experience you don't see anybody going green these days so I decided to go with that:
    imgur.com/UdRniCK

Quote Originally Posted by hoxe View Post
    I've spent some time trying to pick out a unique rogue transmog setup and at least from my experience you don't see anybody going green these days so I decided to go with that:
    imgur.com/UdRniCK
    I will be as soon as I can get my hands on this seasons elite gear. I dont think ill ever transmog out of it. I just need to find a nice green helm or something.
    My Youtube Channel

I was looking around to find pieces for a mostly white colored themed rogue set. (Fan of Storm shadow from G.I. Joe) Having a bit of trouble, any have piece suggestions? I have the white hood and pants but chest and gloves and boots are eluding me.

The closest I've seen is:

transmogger.info/4e87e3057d031

Originally Posted by Ambushu
    I will be as soon as I can get my hands on this seasons elite gear. I dont think ill ever transmog out of it. I just need to find a nice green helm or something.
    See that's part of the problem, I can't stand the t4/s1 helm but that dark green color is pretty much exclusively unique to that set. The closest match is the ZA green set (which is the boots I used) but most of the pieces don't match color or theme at all. That's why I just went with cursed vision cus I already have it and it kinda goes with damn near everything.

New ninja set in sig. Maybe not much original, but really cool.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.