Page 86 of 127 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I have to say all these beautiful transmogs have made me search around my banks and stuff but i m currently settled with AQ set
    Hope the image does it justice or i will try to upload better ones!

Well i don't really like AQ sets but is really hard to find someone using that set

http://us.battle.net/static-render/u...n/race/2-0.jpg

T8 gear... the purple version. Also have the "red" 25m set and going for the off-piece set from ulduar 10... just because I love this set that much.

Daggers are Warp Splinter Thorn. They match with the purple... so it goes well. Unfortunately in-game the dancing steel enchant has adds a blue glow to them, but - oh well.

Quote Originally Posted by RemJay24 View Post
    http://us.battle.net/static-render/u...n/race/2-0.jpg

T8 gear... the purple version. Also have the "red" 25m set and going for the off-piece set from ulduar 10... just because I love this set that much.

Daggers are Warp Splinter Thorn. They match with the purple... so it goes well. Unfortunately in-game the dancing steel enchant has adds a blue glow to them, but - oh well.
    Look at you, making Orc actually look half decent :P

I've spent some time trying to pick out a unique rogue transmog setup and at least from my experience you don't see anybody going green these days so I decided to go with that:
    imgur.com/UdRniCK

Quote Originally Posted by hoxe View Post
    I've spent some time trying to pick out a unique rogue transmog setup and at least from my experience you don't see anybody going green these days so I decided to go with that:
    imgur.com/UdRniCK
    I will be as soon as I can get my hands on this seasons elite gear. I dont think ill ever transmog out of it. I just need to find a nice green helm or something.
    i5 2500k @ 4.5GHz | G.Skill DDR3 1800MHz @ 2133MHz @ 10-11-10-28 1T 8GB | Asus P8P67 v3.1 | GTX 780 | Corsair HX650 |Dell U2412M IPS 24" LCD | Mushkin Chronos 120GB SSD SATA III| Mushkin Chronos 480GB SSD SATA III (Games) | Creative X-Fi Soundcard | Windows 7 Professional x64

I was looking around to find pieces for a mostly white colored themed rogue set. (Fan of Storm shadow from G.I. Joe) Having a bit of trouble, any have piece suggestions? I have the white hood and pants but chest and gloves and boots are eluding me.

The closest I've seen is:

transmogger.info/4e87e3057d031

Originally Posted by Ambushu
    I will be as soon as I can get my hands on this seasons elite gear. I dont think ill ever transmog out of it. I just need to find a nice green helm or something.
    See that's part of the problem, I can't stand the t4/s1 helm but that dark green color is pretty much exclusively unique to that set. The closest match is the ZA green set (which is the boots I used) but most of the pieces don't match color or theme at all. That's why I just went with cursed vision cus I already have it and it kinda goes with damn near everything.

New ninja set in sig. Maybe not much original, but really cool.

Quote Originally Posted by GoblinGraph View Post
    I was looking around to find pieces for a mostly white colored themed rogue set. (Fan of Storm shadow from G.I. Joe) Having a bit of trouble, any have piece suggestions? I have the white hood and pants but chest and gloves and boots are eluding me.
    I was running with this for a while for a Stormshadow-esque theme... White Armour

Quote Originally Posted by hoxe View Post
    imgur.com/UdRniCK
    Really like it.

Had this for a while to rock the green look myself. Actually I really miss it, might go back to it for a while.
    Last edited by rogueMatthias; 2013-03-31 at 04:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post
    I was running with this for a while for a Stormshadow-esque theme... White Armour

Really like it.

Had this for a while to rock the green look myself. Actually I really miss it, might go back to it for a while.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Ishazi/simple

Not very original ill admit, but i like the way it fits for the most part.

I do really like that green set up you had

The set I'm running with at the moment
    Considering getting a pair of bulkier boots but haven't found any that fits the colours.
    Phnglui mglw nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah nagl fhtagn

I'm currently rocking the Pally rogue hybrid look with judgement recolor.

Here is mine with green daggers and a red headband:

Last edited by Koca; 2013-03-31 at 04:42 PM.

I figured a troll themed transmog would be appropriate for this patch:

imgur.com/btAMkQZ.jpg?1

The helmet and shoulders are from ZA, the cape is from the Cataclysm valor vendor, the daggers are from Megeara, and I believe the rest of the pieces are just from the Justice naaru in Shattrath.

I was really happy with how well the daggers matched the set.

Quote Originally Posted by Souichirou View Post
    I really wished I kept that set now, had to sell it for bank space
    Pokemon Y :Ghost safari- Phantump, Shuppet, and Spiritomb
    Friend Code: 3866-8155-8120

Armory

Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post

Can you list these items for me. I think this would like fucking amazing on female Night Elf rogue.

Quote Originally Posted by Souichirou View Post

If only it was possible to restore those items or farm them again, cus the rogue in judgement is freaking awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Quirin View Post
    Can you list these items for me. I think this would like fucking amazing on female Night Elf rogue.

Here you go... http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...7:69621:69620#.

Mostly the current dungeons set, Daggers (yep they're daggers) are from ZG and Shoulders and Helm are from Outland dungeons.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambushu View Post
    This is what im aiming for for my rogue. Just need tyrannical gear to pull it off.

http://img.techpowerup.org/130322/Wo..._112538102.jpg

This was taken on PTR btw. It's the Nighslayer helm, chest, and waist.
    Oh, so the old tiers are actually being updated?

Edit: Misread the post, got all excited that old sets were being remade. Silly me.
    Last edited by Karadros; 2013-04-01 at 03:56 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by sharpy View Post
    Ya i think Karadros got it right sadly..
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    Well, that trailer is spoiled forever now. Never be able to watch it again without noticing that.
    So thanks for that. Karadros.