Yes, I cannot decide on weapons because I really do not like most of the swords in the game. I like the ogre knife OH because it looks like a dagger for a DW main gauche style. As for your shoulders, I looked at every single model and I don't see anything that would look better than what you have now. Hopefully, they add something nice in WoD.

Quote Originally Posted by Qly View Post
    Trying to get cursed vision of sargeras, but then i'm not sure if it looks better

Comments are appreciated! =)
    I love what you did here; and the eye-patch looks much better imo. With that hair cut it appears as if she's deliberately trying to draw attention away from her missing eye, gives her a bit of personality.

Quote Originally Posted by Brytallica View Post
    Yes, I cannot decide on weapons because I really do not like most of the swords in the game. I like the ogre knife OH because it looks like a dagger for a DW main gauche style. As for your shoulders, I looked at every single model and I don't see anything that would look better than what you have now. Hopefully, they add something nice in WoD.
    Thanks for the input on the shoulders!
    For your weapons, have you tried a katana+wakizashi style combo??
    here's a list of them: some are Bop, some are from quests, one handed swords and daggers too
    http://wowpedia.org/Katana_and_wakizashi

Quote Originally Posted by Theatre View Post
    I love what you did here; and the eye-patch looks much better imo. With that hair cut it appears as if she's deliberately trying to draw attention away from her missing eye, gives her a bit of personality.
    Thanks! =D yes, i'm convinced, staying with the eye patch! =)

10+ Year Old Account

@Aven Ballantyne

That's hot

Last edited by AndaliteBandit; 2014-04-21 at 06:39 PM.

set

Quote Originally Posted by Divider View Post
    Horde have access to that dagger model also. Might not be the same colour but can be used. Its MH at the moment but with 5.2 new transmog rules (no more MH / OH if my memory serves me well) i think we can use it.
    Could somebody help me to find out ( page 83 ), what is the chest used here? The rest i guess a know. Thx

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gnu View Post
    Ash that's badass! you're ready for WoD

I'm trying a mix old old and new stuff (ok mostly old). Since I don't like the look of the spaulders, gloves and boots from the Nightslayer set I tried to find some alternatives that match the set.
    What are the spaulders/gloves/boots? It's looking amazing

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kingiddqd View Post
    Could somebody help me to find out ( page 83 ), what is the chest used here? The rest i guess a know. Thx
    You mean the chest piece of these, right?

The chest pice is from these set: http://wowhead.com/transmog-set=1004

What are the spaulders/gloves/boots? It's looking amazing
    Shoulders: Shoulderpads of Assassination

Boots: Shadowstep Striders

Sorry i don't know those guantles

Head and Gauntlets

Quote Originally Posted by Maxilian View Post
    You mean the chest piece of these, right?
    The chest pice is from these set
    Can't find the correct head and gauntlets. Could you pls help me with identifying? Thx a lot.

Bit of an open question, but do you guys know of good matches for this? I like the helm and shoulders but the rest of the set is surprisingly low-res and it's really annoying.

It's the Furious Gladiator Leather set.

I'm quite happy with this one at the moment

"I win because I'm a ninja. I kill everybody else because they suck ass. To even play a rogue takes an enormous amount of skill beyond what noobs like you could even imagine." Kishkumen, World of Roguecraft 2.

so i am trying to make a new transmog but i have a bit of problems finding some correct daggers and good looking helmet to fit with it
    atm i am just using the cursed vision as a placeholder since it looks relatively good with nearly all transmogs.
    for the rest it's just the 25 normal Tier 10 (ICC) set with off pieces but i really dislike the helmet of the set, atm the daggers are the heroic Nazgrim's Gutripper but don't really like that either, was thinking of the Shard of Azzinoth but the Dancing Steel enchant just overwrites the green color unfortunately.
    so any help would be appreciated

*edit* sorry for the large pictures
    Last edited by Kael; 2014-05-02 at 06:36 PM. Reason: add an L before the .jpg. Add "link" to the img if you want to make it a thumb from that large image.

I was using this dagger when wearing this set http://www.wowhead.com/item=84967#.

but I guess you can also use the twinblades of the Hakkari (they don't show the enchant and instead have a purplish glow).

Or also stuff like this one http://www.wowhead.com/item=28524
    "I win because I'm a ninja. I kill everybody else because they suck ass. To even play a rogue takes an enormous amount of skill beyond what noobs like you could even imagine." Kishkumen, World of Roguecraft 2.

Deleted
    'Mog I've been using for a few weeks now

Very plain but I liked the set and thought the daggers would look neat (also thought they would hide the enchant... nope!)

10+ Year Old Account
    Played around with some stuff from my bank

It's high noon.
    Personality: INTJ

http://i.imgur.com/sN9KbMl.jpg my new transmog , although it would be better on blood elf "male"

Howdie There
    Yesterday i got the Heroic Shoulders from Nazgrim so i decided to make a xmog around them so here it is

Any suggestions on other armors or weapons are welcome...