Deleted
    Last edited by mmocbe17d79126; 2014-07-06 at 06:47 PM.

[QUOTE=Phobiosa;27787301]^ That is awesome.

Yeah, I know it's another damm Rogue with Cursed Vision, but I'm happy with the look. Except the boots. Can't find a set that really goes with the rest.

[/QUOTE

Boots from Karazan go nicely with it, and add a bit of a ninja tabi look to your feet. Edgewalker Longboots off of Moroes

Last edited by Hitei; 2014-07-22 at 09:39 PM.

10+ Year Old Account

I hate Dancing Steel.

- - - Updated - - -

Also: new Blood Elf female model pls.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nalira View Post

I hate Dancing Steel.
    I miss mongoose!!

Still debating on whether I should exchange the head for the Cursed Vision or not. [Not that it's dropped over the last ~10 kills, but still.]
    Glaives are obviously not for fighting, but since I'm carrying a fistweapon and a dagger around right now, it's kinda hard to find a fitting transmog.
    Last edited by Voij; 2014-07-12 at 09:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Voij View Post
    Still debating on whether I should exchange the head for the Cursed Vision or not. [Not that it's dropped over the last ~10 kills, but still.]
    Glaives are obviously not for fighting, but since I'm carrying a fistweapon and a dagger around right now, it's kinda hard to find a fitting transmog.
    If you are dead set on a face mask http://www.wowhead.com/item=13404 might be better suited to the transmog, otherwise Cursed vision is a very versatile helm to have.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaos Incarnate View Post
    If you are dead set on a face mask http://www.wowhead.com/item=13404 might be better suited to the transmog, otherwise Cursed vision is a very versatile helm to have.
    That mask unfortunately looks absolutely hideous on male Trolls. Goes below the tusks, thus getting all distorted and stuff.
    Have been looking for a while now, but sadly there's very few head pieces that look even just half-decent on male Trolls. It would need to work with the tusks, not hide the awesome troll hairstyles, while also not getting completely distorted by our way too long/stretched faces. (Seriously, most masks look ridiculously hilarious on male Trolls.)

Quote Originally Posted by Voij View Post
    That mask unfortunately looks absolutely hideous on male Trolls. Goes below the tusks, thus getting all distorted and stuff.
    Have been looking for a while now, but sadly there's very few head pieces that look even just half-decent on male Trolls. It would need to work with the tusks, not hide the awesome troll hairstyles, while also not getting completely distorted by our way too long/stretched faces. (Seriously, most masks look ridiculously hilarious on male Trolls.)
    Ah I don't play horde characters all that much, I do know what you mean though, pandaren have similar problems with certain items of clothing

Deleted
    I've found something in my old screenshot folder so I tought I'll share it:

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Many cool mogs, however that so many people use the same eyewrap helm transmog makes it lame It's not even fitting many of the mogs.

I change this every other week..... but currently,

Deleted
    My mog, using swords at the mo so slighty different, however you get the idea. i also do mog videos, check them out

http://i.imgur.com/lgYf7uc.jpg

Deleted

Made a Reaper/Malthael Rogue.. What do you guys.. Say??

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aiidan View Post

Made a Reaper/Malthael Rogue.. What do you guys.. Say??
    Looks beautiful! Any chance of a link to what items? Would look fierce with glaives

Quote Originally Posted by Nimiane View Post

Looks beautiful! Any chance of a link to what items? Would look fierce with glaives
    Thats basically CM gear with the grey color t2 helm (which in normal light I don't think matches at all personally). No idea on weapons. Honestly, I think thats a horrible pic to show off a transmog... Now it is a good pic, but really its all the lighting which makes it look like that.

A witty saying proves nothing.
    -Voltaire
    winning
    plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose

15+ Year Old Account
    Im hoping you guys can help me out. Im looking for the darkest black leather xmog i can find. Im rogue btw so only rogue tiers count.

Anyone know of good sets? I'm pretty much looking for like some good "assassination" type regalia.
    Last edited by Master Guns; 2014-07-17 at 06:58 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm trying to get a purple pimp set with a dress/robe legs (overdone I'm sure) ever since I saw an undead rogue in AV with one. Illidan never has any Stylin' Purple Hats on the AH sadly.

Quote Originally Posted by Sesshou View Post
    I think thats a horrible pic to show off a transmog... Now it is a good pic, but really its all the lighting which makes it look like that.
    Was thinking this too.
    Pretty hard to tell what the gear actually looks like.