I hate Dancing Steel.

- - - Updated - - -

Also: new Blood Elf female model pls.

Quote Originally Posted by Nalira View Post

I hate Dancing Steel.
    I miss mongoose!!

Still debating on whether I should exchange the head for the Cursed Vision or not. [Not that it's dropped over the last ~10 kills, but still.]
    Glaives are obviously not for fighting, but since I'm carrying a fistweapon and a dagger around right now, it's kinda hard to find a fitting transmog.
    Last edited by Voij; 2014-07-12 at 09:59 AM.
    It's astonishing how confused people get when a sentence does not end as they potato.

Quote Originally Posted by Voij View Post
    Still debating on whether I should exchange the head for the Cursed Vision or not. [Not that it's dropped over the last ~10 kills, but still.]
    Glaives are obviously not for fighting, but since I'm carrying a fistweapon and a dagger around right now, it's kinda hard to find a fitting transmog.
    If you are dead set on a face mask http://www.wowhead.com/item=13404 might be better suited to the transmog, otherwise Cursed vision is a very versatile helm to have.
    Pokemon Y :Ghost safari- Phantump, Shuppet, and Spiritomb
    Friend Code: 3866-8155-8120

Armory

Quote Originally Posted by Kaos Incarnate View Post
    If you are dead set on a face mask http://www.wowhead.com/item=13404 might be better suited to the transmog, otherwise Cursed vision is a very versatile helm to have.
    That mask unfortunately looks absolutely hideous on male Trolls. Goes below the tusks, thus getting all distorted and stuff.
    Have been looking for a while now, but sadly there's very few head pieces that look even just half-decent on male Trolls. It would need to work with the tusks, not hide the awesome troll hairstyles, while also not getting completely distorted by our way too long/stretched faces. (Seriously, most masks look ridiculously hilarious on male Trolls.)
    It's astonishing how confused people get when a sentence does not end as they potato.

Quote Originally Posted by Voij View Post
    That mask unfortunately looks absolutely hideous on male Trolls. Goes below the tusks, thus getting all distorted and stuff.
    Have been looking for a while now, but sadly there's very few head pieces that look even just half-decent on male Trolls. It would need to work with the tusks, not hide the awesome troll hairstyles, while also not getting completely distorted by our way too long/stretched faces. (Seriously, most masks look ridiculously hilarious on male Trolls.)
    Ah I don't play horde characters all that much, I do know what you mean though, pandaren have similar problems with certain items of clothing
    Pokemon Y :Ghost safari- Phantump, Shuppet, and Spiritomb
    Friend Code: 3866-8155-8120

Armory

I've found something in my old screenshot folder so I tought I'll share it:

Many cool mogs, however that so many people use the same eyewrap helm transmog makes it lame It's not even fitting many of the mogs.
    I7 - 4930K / 16 GB - 1600MHZ / R9 290 Core 1220 MHZ - Memory 1550 MHZ

I change this every other week..... but currently,