Wrong thread but GREAT UI!

10+ Year Old Account

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Greenyash View Post
    Here is my current x-mog atm.
    *Just wow*
    This is incredible! Well done!

Here is my new xmog

Intel i9 9900K @ 5GHz | Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4 @ 3600MHz 2x8GB | Asus Maximus XI Z390 | Asus RTX 3080 Ti OC | Corsair HX850 Platinum | Corsair H150i Pro CPU cooler | Acer Predator 32" 2560x1440 170MHz | Samsung 970 EVO 500GB m.2 NVMe SSD | Samsung 970 EVO 1TB m.2 NVMe SSD | Corsair K70 Rapidfire Keyboard | Corsair Virtuoso XT RGB Headphones | Corsair Crystal Series 570x RGB Case | Logitech G604 | Windows 11 Professional x64
    My Youtube Channel

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ambushu View Post
    Here is my new xmog

[IMG][/IMG]
    Real nice combo, even if those daggers are overused.

Quote Originally Posted by M5290 View Post
    Real nice combo, even if those daggers are overused.
    Agreed. They are a place holder until I can get the Heroic Bloodsipper's to drop. They have a bit of red in them and matches the mog perfectly.

http://www.wowhead.com/item=51846

You might have to view them in game as those screenshots dont do them justice.
    Intel i9 9900K @ 5GHz | Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4 @ 3600MHz 2x8GB | Asus Maximus XI Z390 | Asus RTX 3080 Ti OC | Corsair HX850 Platinum | Corsair H150i Pro CPU cooler | Acer Predator 32" 2560x1440 170MHz | Samsung 970 EVO 500GB m.2 NVMe SSD | Samsung 970 EVO 1TB m.2 NVMe SSD | Corsair K70 Rapidfire Keyboard | Corsair Virtuoso XT RGB Headphones | Corsair Crystal Series 570x RGB Case | Logitech G604 | Windows 11 Professional x64
    My Youtube Channel

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ambushu View Post
    Nice, fits better this way. Goodluck with drop, its easy farm now.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post
    I think I might look out for a new X-Mog. I look like I've been seriously Wedgied with the new models.

That look in his eyes!!! (And why are his pants pulled up so high?)

Nice!! I regularly run a similar theme with the Mask of Assasination mixed in. Bet you can't wait until WOD so you can hide the enchant effect on daggers.
    Hey I remember your char name, did you used to play on chamber of aspects by chance?

Did fance a slighly new xmog set - Mythic SoO spauders are ugly imho, but discovered that hateful(or deadly?) gladiator had the same red glow and it added nicely to the entire set. Chest/legs are the challenge ones, would like to get mythic boots too.

Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldkil View Post
    Did fance a slighly new xmog set - Mythic SoO spauders are ugly imho, but discovered that hateful(or deadly?) gladiator had the same red glow and it added nicely to the entire set. Chest/legs are the challenge ones, would like to get mythic boots too.
    Nice match with those shoulders, tabard also helps with the white from them. Cool panda.

Quote Originally Posted by M5290 View Post
    Nice, fits better this way. Goodluck with drop, its easy farm now.
    Thanks. Been running the last 2 or 3 weeks for it. Hasnt dropped yet. Once I get them to drop, ill repost my mog.
    My Youtube Channel

The Risen Samurai

This is what I am working on at the moment, the sword gonna be the first Katana I get, really. As long as it is curved.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    The Risen Samurai

This is what I am working on at the moment, the sword gonna be the first Katana I get, really. As long as it is curved.
    Looks cool, I think it will be fun to go mop-ninja in wod to stick out a bit
    Quote for reply

Quote Originally Posted by Droih View Post
    Looks cool, I think it will be fun to go mop-ninja in wod to stick out a bit
    Yeah, I like the theme, don't know why people have so many urges against it. The Japanese/Asian culture is something that have always been kinda cool for me.
    Oh and plus the fact that I am rather bored after doing all the old raids I can this week, so I pretty much just sit in Org making sets in MogIt x) And search through AH incase a rare drop appears that I can spend some gold on.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Quote Originally Posted by maxmoaz View Post
    Doesn't get more blood-elf-badass mixed than this! ^_^
    Mind sharing the armor details of this transmog? Looks amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuntantee View Post
    Okay here is mine

Please Please Please tell me that you are from Deathwing Horde.

I was looking for something nice and easy to get so I went with this:

It's the Brutal Gladiator Set with Jaded Crystal Dagger ( H MT ) for weapon. Cursed Vision of Sargeras ofc for the head slot.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghaltur View Post
    Please Please Please tell me that you are from Deathwing Horde.
    I was for YEARS with Traumatic (rip). This does look like the orgrimmar on DW.
    Regen#1804 need NA overwatch friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Regen View Post
    I was for YEARS with Traumatic (rip). This does look like the orgrimmar on DW.
    I was with BERSERKER. Oof.