15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaronicity View Post
    Me with daggers!
    Interesting use of items, looks nice in my opinion. Would suggest more purple on daggers

Deleted
    @ Kacheng

Hood : Gaze of the Gronn Killer -> Gruul
    Shoulders : Slayer's Shoulderpads -> T6
    Chest : Slayer's Chestguard -> T6
    Cloak : Royal Cloak of the Sunstriders -> Kaelthas Sunstrider TK
    Gloves : Dark Phoenix Gloves -> Vendor @ capital city or Shannox Firelands
    Belt : Slayer's Belt -> T6
    Legs : Relentless gladiator's leather Legguards -> Vendor in ICC or Dalaran
    Boots : Sabermaw Boots -> AH or random green drop
    Weapons : Alysra's Razor -> Alysrazor Firelands or Avool's Incendiary Shanker from all 6 bosses from Firelands except Raggy as shared loot.

GL

the idea was to match with the wings from our dagger legendaries.

Grunt
    7+ Year Old Account
    Definitely not just sitting in my garrison...
    How many times do you have to post before you can start posting img links? I was hoping to get feedback on my xmog but the site won't let me

10 (and 10chars)
    Regen#1804 need NA overwatch friends.

Grunt
    7+ Year Old Account
    Definitely not just sitting in my garrison...
    I call him bling rogue, what he lacks in subtlety he makes up in swag

Deleted
    Well I really like it, I am going to hunt these items on my just dinged lvl 100 Nelf male rogue.

Fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinally got my off hand glaive <3
    Regen#1804 need NA overwatch friends.

My Goblin Rogue in its current state:

This is my alt now since the start of WoD, but still put effort into the transmog.

Sorry, but that tabard is fucking hidious with that set, nothing with it matches, and it isnt that special anymore.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    Sorry, but that tabard is fucking hidious with that set, nothing with it matches, and it isnt that special anymore.
    Wee bit harsh.

Yeah not a fan of the tabard either, but honestly the cut off pants with the shoes bothers me more- I think it looks a bit awkward, sorry!

Quote Originally Posted by Happyducky View Post
    Wee bit harsh.

Yeah not a fan of the tabard either, but honestly the cut off pants with the shoes bothers me more- I think it looks a bit awkward, sorry!
    Well, I see that tabard being used wrong all the time, and that transmog set with that blue tabard burns my eyes.

The shoes and short pants isn't really my thing either, but not too bad.

And I did say sorry before I was harsh
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Hey guys I've looked through a lot of cloaks and couldn't find the perfect one to match tier 12. (Dark Pheonix)
    I was hoping you guys would have a suggestion

I'm using most parts of the T12 myself and I find Mantle of Fury quite a nice match.

Quote Originally Posted by piepie999 View Post
    Hi there, sorry to bother you, especially about 2 yrs after you posted this, but I found this picture in google images while looking for awesome rogue transmogs. Do you think that you could (if you still remember them) send me the link to all those sets? Like you I cannot decide which one i like best, so I would like to wear them around and see which one I truly like best so I can use that. Thanks!
    Sounds like you mean these sets?

Sorrry for late reply; these days I play casually to the point that I'm not even sure why I have a subscription anymore. I just use the set below nowadays whenever i do actually log in ( I have the Stormwing pet to go with it too now.. EVERYTHING MUST MATCH!!!). There was a time when pretty much 1 in 5 posts here was me in a new mog set :/ lol

Let me know which of the armour sets you prefer and I can give you a full list.

BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post
    Sounds like you mean these sets?

Sorrry for late reply; these days I play casually to the point that I'm not even sure why I have a subscription anymore. I just use the set below nowadays whenever i do actually log in ( I have the Stormwing pet to go with it too now.. EVERYTHING MUST MATCH!!!). There was a time when pretty much 1 in 5 posts here was me in a new mog set :/ lol

Let me know which of the armour sets you prefer and I can give you a full list.
    The "street brawlin armor", kinda nice. Looks like I already have the head, gloves and possible ty legs. Full list of it pls?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RealShisatsu View Post
    The "street brawlin armor", kinda nice. Looks like I already have the head, gloves and possible ty legs. Full list of it pls?
    daggers: http://www.wowhead.com/item=45077/da...he-rising-moon

Deleted
    so, here is the one im using for like, ages:P

i like it i know the tabard doesnt match, im hoping on a tabbard account wide tab(like heirloom) so i can use the tabard of the void that i have on my warrior for this

its simple, but i like it.

Quote Originally Posted by RealShisatsu View Post
    I believe this is the full list for that set
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!