yeah the swords dont fit as well as I originally though they would, I still kinda like them though so they are probably gonna stay, what I am currently having major gripe with though, is gloves/shoulders I've since changed them to:

but I'm still not 100% content with that.

I decided to go with something simple but high res.

I have had this for a little over a year. The goal was to have something that felt Night Elf themed. Would go and take a screenshot but am unsubbed atm.

Quote Originally Posted by Abajaba View Post
    I have had this for a little over a year. The goal was to have something that felt Night Elf themed. Would go and take a screenshot but am unsubbed atm.
    It looks good. I think you did a good job fitting that Night Elf theme. I would love to see it on the new model and with better lighting in the game engine.

Been after the Illidan blindfold since late 2007 when I first saw it, still to this day it hasn't dropped.
    I've gotten the glaives three times over.

Anyway, threw together something, bit hard finding chest/legs with matching hues as the shoulders and such.

Quote Originally Posted by Joric View Post
    It looks good. I think you did a good job fitting that Night Elf theme. I would love to see it on the new model and with better lighting in the game engine.
    Heh. Like this?

I actually did find an image with a few of my transmogs with the new model. I sincerely hate the new model's face.

Last edited by Abajaba; 2015-06-28 at 07:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gungnir View Post
    Anyway, threw together something, bit hard finding chest/legs with matching hues as the shoulders and such.
    Looks real nice overall, hair, face; engineer head goes better with the overall look rather than Cursed Vision (overused), the goggles also have the small purple glowing antena, goes well with shoulders effect.

Quote Originally Posted by Gungnir View Post
    http://i.imgur.com/ndKvfYp.jpg

Been after the Illidan blindfold since late 2007 when I first saw it, still to this day it hasn't dropped.
    I've gotten the glaives three times over.

Darn! I am still after the offhand glaive! Got the mainhand like 3 weeks ago. Anyway, I always get the cursed vision haha. I like your goggles, though.
    MY X/Y POKEMON FRIEND CODE: 1418-7279-9541 In Game Name: Michael__

Quote Originally Posted by M5290 View Post
    Looks real nice overall, hair, face; engineer head goes better with the overall look rather than Cursed Vision (overused), the goggles also have the small purple glowing antena, goes well with shoulders effect.
    Yeah, I like the goggles better but I have some other mogs which I want the Cursed Vision for.
    Found some new pants that might fit the shade better, not sure though.

Quote Originally Posted by Symphonic
    Darn! I am still after the offhand glaive! Got the mainhand like 3 weeks ago. Anyway, I always get the cursed vision haha. I like your goggles, though.
    Yeah, the goggles are quite nice and they actually do something!
    As opposed to doing nothing, they can make my undead look somewhat intelligent.

Here's the Transmog I put together back in Pandaria to go with the Legendary cloak.

(Click image for full size)

P.S - Almost finished a new 'Dark' themed Transmog I've been working on for a very long time, will post soon.
    Last edited by Multistryke; 2015-06-30 at 02:03 PM.

Anyone knows a good set to use with the glaives?