7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aru10 View Post

something i put up in a few days, still looking for a better belt and cloak
    Can you share the ItemList?

Quote Originally Posted by Manfriny View Post
    Can you share the ItemList?
    i'm not quite sure since i've been unsubscribed for 2 months, so i can't check in-game, but if i remember correctly it's the tier14 normal with the draenor challenge mode daggers (now unavailable), can't remember the offpieces though

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aru10 View Post
    i'm not quite sure since i've been unsubscribed for 2 months, so i can't check in-game, but if i remember correctly it's the tier14 normal with the draenor challenge mode daggers (now unavailable), can't remember the offpieces though
    =D Thanks for reply!!

Quote Originally Posted by milkbonez View Post
    this has probably been posted a thousand times, but god i love this set....just need to make some shoulders that go with it.
    That's the best set in-game, they should really just make a hidef version of it, instead of this tier 6 nonsense.
    I ran with that set for years almost a decade, just cause i liked it so much, even though transmogs didn't even exist and finally found shoulders for it from MoP, tier 14 normal i think

Current set is just a pretty popular one though, cause pirates..

Quote Originally Posted by Redecle View Post
    That's the best set in-game, they should really just make a hidef version of it, instead of this tier 6 nonsense.
    I ran with that set for years almost a decade, just cause i liked it so much, even though transmogs didn't even exist and finally found shoulders for it from MoP, tier 14 normal i think
    Yea always waiting to find good shoulders. I think i'm using taut dragonhide spaulders or tyrannical glad shoulders.

Struggling to find a good transmog with the first color of the challenge appearance

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Soob View Post
    Struggling to find a good transmog with the first color of the challenge appearance
    Brutal set. (season 4)

Im new here so I can't post any links and images so just remove spaces. I hope you'll like my vision of Assassination Rogue! ;>

http:/ /i.imgur .com/GqpEGNW.png

http:/ /i.imgur .com/u5zJnIu.png

Cheers!

Nothing really exciting here but I'm enjoying the more basic looks - (Given up on the MOADodging now. F U Bliz!! - I actually prefer the red now anyway).

And my "Alliance Fan Boy Armour"

(obviously I have different pets.. and mounts.. for each Outfit LOL)
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account
    I really like the sneaky, stabby, incognito sort of rogue, so I've been running around with this rather basic, but lovely collection for quite a while now. Still not tired of it.

Well excuuuse me, Princess.

You are now breathing manually.

Been using this one a lot recently. Really feeling it. I feel like Gnomes can get away with stuff that would look really awkward on the other races(like the boots and the hideous shade of brown they used).

This is kind of my silly look, but the boots need changed:
    MY X/Y POKEMON FRIEND CODE: 1418-7279-9541 In Game Name: Michael__

Pandaren Assassination Rogue. Haven't gotten the artifacts on her yet but I still like the look

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Multistryke View Post

(Alliance Only Tabard)
    Are those swords? If yes are there daggers that look like this ingame?

[IMG][/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by snaek View Post
    I really like the sneaky, stabby, incognito sort of rogue, so I've been running around with this rather basic, but lovely collection for quite a while now. Still not tired of it.

Could I get an item list?

Decided to go with a more "realistic" sort of look.[IMG]WoWScrnShot_052117_020814[/IMG] [IMG]WoWScrnShot_052117_020844[/IMG] [IMG]WoWScrnShot_052117_171153[/IMG]

Mod edit: these are not links and i cannot fix them for you. You can just copy paste them here and i'll fix them.
    Last edited by Coldkil; 2017-05-22 at 09:58 AM.

Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reiziger View Post
    Could I get an item list?
    Sorry for the late reply. I've been quite occupied. Of course you can.

The shirt isn't visible with that chest, but if you decide on another chest, a good shirt is the Red Workman's Shirt or the Ebon Filigreed Doublet.
    Well excuuuse me, Princess.

You are now breathing manually.

Quote Originally Posted by xansonus View Post
    Decided to go with a more "realistic" sort of look.[IMG]WoWScrnShot_052117_020814[/IMG] [IMG]WoWScrnShot_052117_020844[/IMG] [IMG]WoWScrnShot_052117_171153[/IMG]

Mod edit: these are not links and i cannot fix them for you. You can just copy paste them here and i'll fix them.
    go to imgur.com and upload the image, and then copy and paste the link for the mod to put in your post.
    MY X/Y POKEMON FRIEND CODE: 1418-7279-9541 In Game Name: Michael__