Looking for two addons.

First: An Addon, that keeps track of how much valor points to the weekly cap on different toons. Altoholic doesn't support such an option, right?

Second: For scrolling Combat text i use MikScrollingBattleText. Would it somehow be possible to shorten displayed values in a manner like: "31257" damage done as "31k" damage done? Or ist there allready an such option, and i am just too stupid to find it?

hmm ... no ideas?

Deleted
    Well, I don't see why you would want an addon that displays the valor points needed to cap for all your toons. Isn't that just another way of saying "I'm extremely lazy?" :P

As for the second, I have absolutely no idea on how to make it display as 31k instead of 31xxx. I would suggest making the normal scrolling text smaller and the crits bigger to save space.

I know there's an addon that supports the latter, but I can't for the life of me remember what it's called. I'll do some research and come back to you on that one.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashe-Arathor View Post
    Isn't that just another way of saying "I'm extremely lazy?" :P
    Well i i dont think its lazy. It just sucks, if you have to log on with 3-6 chars when a guildmate asks you, if you wanna join a heroic run. But nevertheless: I am extremely lazy!

For second: Im not interested in crit or noncrit at all. Its just alot of spam, if almost every attack is displayed in 5 numbers. And whats wrong about asking?

16362 17800 34890 42789
    16k 18k 35k 42k <-- see the differece

in one or two expansions when we do 312836219423057254357 crits all the time we all will need an addon like this anyway
    Last edited by TheDuke; 2011-08-25 at 12:49 AM.

Unfortunatly looking through the options for MSBT I cannot see any such formatting options.
    It does support a string for some sort of basic formatting, and whether any named function or similar can be placed into that to achieve the result you want I am not sure.

Sorry for bumping this one again. But i really cant imagine such addons don't exist. Or are there technical limitations and it cant be done?

And yes: i really was searching myself on curse, wowinterface & google

I can be fairly confident there is no such option in MSBT to do what you want due to lack of replies to the contrary.
    Maybe suggest it to the author as an addition to a later version.
    The addon hinted at by another member is likely an alternative combat text addon, and not MSBT.

As for the other all I can find is addons which show the total of the currency on any given character, or of multiple characters.
    I cannot see any which show the progress towards the caps.

The lack of answers by now should make it more than obvious that your repeated bumping is not going to help.