Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ...
    After some consideration we decided to move this to Fun Stuff seeing it's a "Post (share) your" thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Crush View Post
    Was walking through the graveyard with friend .... heard a woman scream help but no one was there

Then we saw 10 cats all looking at us ....

Quote Originally Posted by Rivelli View Post
    Small disclaimer: I realize that I probably have some sort of mental problem, but that does not make any of what I say any less real. At least, not to me.

Ever since I was a child, I've been able to see things that aren't there. I don't mean 'omg that movie was so scary I totally saw a creepy monster in my closet last night!', either. I see things. Things that overlap my normal sight. It's not so bad some days, but other days, I am unable to perceive things the way they should be perceived. I've been walking to work and have seen the sides of buildings weeping tears of blood. I have seen a skyscraper crumble and fall while in reality it is standing quite firm.

I am not 'day dreaming' these things. Whenever something like this happens to me, it always takes me by surprise. When I was little, I'd be like, "FUCK THIS IS REAL I HAVE TO GTFO', but nowadays, I'm practically used to it. I've seen people's faces distort and grow extra mouths lined with disgusting fangs dripping gore.

I'm extremely paranoid, as well. If I'm home alone or if my roommate is out for the day or whatever, I can hardly go a minute without glancing worriedly over my shoulder.

When I was a kid, I used to sit in this corner in the living room because for some reason, I was able to hear voices there. No, there was no TV or radio nearby, and we lived in a house, so our closest neighbors were 100 feet away and under another roof.

I see good things too though. I've seen people sprout multi-colored wings, and have seen stars dance with faces in the sky. I've lost many good friends, but thanks to my ability to 'see', I will always remember them and their faces. Pets that have passed away often visit me while I'm falling asleep at night.

No, I'm not just trying to impress people on the internet with lies. And yes, I very much realize I probably have schizophrenia. >.<
    I wish I could do that, except be able to control what I see. Have you tried controlling it?

Xerae550
    Quote Originally Posted by Crush View Post
    Was walking through the graveyard with friend .... heard a woman scream help but no one was there

Then we saw 10 cats all looking at us ....
    Reminds me of the Lovecraft story "The Cats of Ulthar."

Quote Originally Posted by Rivelli View Post
    Small disclaimer: I realize that I probably have some sort of mental problem, but that does not make any of what I say any less real. At least, not to me.

stuffs
    That is very interesting. I am somewhat glad my "hallucinations"(as i often hear them called) are not so vivid, though those that you call good seem rather beautiful.

---------- Post added 2011-08-27 at 04:15 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Trevor View Post
    I wish I could do that, except be able to control what I see. Have you tried controlling it?
    You cant really control what you see, especially if you truly are schizophrenic. It just happens, and the vast majority of the time, people live in fear of what they see, or become very dangerous. Some, however, are very happy with them.
    I was watching a documentary on mental institutions, and one of the patients refused to take his medication for schizophrenia. He liked to talk with the voices in his head, and they never told him to do the media stereotyped voices of "kill your family" and such.

I sleep in a room with the attic door right above me, when the wind gets going, it'll open up about 2 inches, then slam shut. That's always fun.