Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Projali View Post
    Soooo many people are either bullshit guessing or using online formulas or inaccurate caliper measurements.

3-5% bodyfat is competition ready. Carb-cycling, weeks of show diet. So unless you're anorexic, competitive bodybuilder or endurance athlete, you probably aren't that low on bodyfat.
    I did not use an internet test back then, it was an opportunity we had on my school to get our body fat% tested.. I'm an extremely skinny and kind of tall person.. so i don't see why it shouldn't me somewhat correct.. Also my BMI was somewhere around 17 or 18 or something.

10+ Year Old Account
    ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̡͌l
    I'm 6' 155lbs and at about 6% body fat. I also do hard physical labor outside 50 hours a week and it's been between 100-115 for the last two months. Gladly I just quit though.

6.1% According to some online calculator.
    <- 183 height and 57kg.
    Active: Monk
    Active: Rogue
    Active: Paladin
    Inactive: Warlock

10+ Year Old Account
    13%, but I could care less. As long as my boyfriend kills himself staying in shape, I don't have to. Now, if he gained weight, I might have to go work out with him to make sure someone was cracking the whip on his fat arse!

I'm 5,4(162.6 cm) and 8.8 Stone (120lb) body fat is 6 - 8% (Using a fat percentage device), i run every other day and have done for the past 10 years. A bit of a fitness freak if you will.
    Last edited by Toccs; 2011-09-27 at 01:02 PM. Reason: Typo

It really isn't healthy to be on 5 or 6% body fat for a long time.

I'm 5' 7" and weighing in about 185 lbs. I've always had a stocky build. I'd say I'm around 20%.

I find this thread really funny. I doubt people even know what their percentage is. At 10% you would almost be able to see a six pack. If your at 5-7% then you would look ripped.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think I'm around 15%, hard to keep a balanced diet when you are constantly changing hours and having to skip meals. I snack too much D:

According to the online calculator my BMI is 20.7 and i got around 13% body fat.. seems fair tbh i got a physically hard job to lift around heavy stuff and push it on wagons soo seems like its ok and I am pretty skinny :P

Quote Originally Posted by bouncyz View Post
    I find this thread really funny. I doubt people even know what their percentage is. At 10% you would almost be able to see a six pack. If your at 5-7% then you would look ripped.
    Some people are indeed lying but just because this is a computer game forum doesn’t mean that some of us aren’t ripped or have a 6 pack, i know of quite a few members on here that are dedicated to their fitness like myself. We are not all basement dwellers.

Quote Originally Posted by Nivis View Post
    Last time I had it checked, it was around 4% or so.
    6' (184cm), 106 lbs (48kg)
    How can you be on such a low weight? This is really unhealthy. I wonder what device people are using for measuring their body fat? Body Fat Scales? Hydrostatic Weighing?skinfold Calipers?

i dont know i would guess around 25-30%

10+ Year Old Account
    6'4" 205 with a 9.2% BFI - at 43 yrs of age it gets harder and harder to maintain, i actually had to give up some WoW time this summer to get my exercise routine more in line with what it needed to be.

4% work out like 4 days a week. 140lbs (trying to GAIN weight)

I started at like 115, I'm just extremely lean naturally... lucky metabolism. and I work out MMA which is a ton of Cardio, keeping BF% down isn't a problem, I like looking ripped
    Last edited by Godshot; 2011-08-24 at 04:47 PM.

I don't really care what you call me, you can even call me cold...

10+ Year Old Account
    3% I don't really have much of any fat on me and I'm pretty tall and light.

I am 6'2'' 170lbs with 4.1% body fat.

I have read that below 4% is pretty much unhealthy.

I'm 5'11 and bout 107-115 lbs, Im about 1%, maybe 2% so I'm pretty under weight, but I eat like the fattest person you know xD I'm also getting taller without getting heavier. :/

brb [posessive noun] [noun] [verb] [preposition] [article] [noun]

Deleted
    I am 173 cm tall and I have about 4-6% fat. I am working out though!

Deleted
    10.6%! and i wanna gain weight..
    I'm 23yo, 1m83 and 70kg (wherefrom 60kg muscle mass).
    I can eat what i want and as much as i want.. >_<