Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Fleckens View Post
    One thing i don't get though is why you didn't buy the boots with spirit and haste, as they are way better than the ones you got with crit and hit.
    They were given to me by my GM, which were better than the ones I had.

Thanks for looking.

Deleted
    Since no link ^

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/vashj/Aic/simple

Rate mine, (aware of missing head enchant, pure slack :P)

Quote Originally Posted by Fleckens View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kveli View Post
    well, here is mine

Thaku-Vashj EU
    Quote Originally Posted by jobbly View Post
    You have 53 matery->hit on your neck and are 0.64% over your hit cap. Should just lave it as is and then maybe even swap a purified for a brilliant if it cna be afforded aswell, not sure where you would be after that. And I would reforge into spirit not hit.

Jobbly - Defias Brotherhood EU
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleyna View Post
    Everything looks fine Jobbly, I think. Gief precious' ribbon :<

Caleyna - Ravencrest EU
    These people posted above have not been rated yet. In a "rate the person above" thread it really helps when people read the thread and you know... rate the people ahead of you and yes that sometimes requires you to look back more than just the person immediately ahead of you because sometimes people ask questions etc...

EU Armory is down I'll get those that have not been rated once its back up. Yay for job in which I get to sit around and browse forums.

---------- Post added 2011-10-14 at 01:10 PM ----------

@Nikun/fleckens, do you know you have a 53 hit -> mastery reforge AND a 53 mastery -> hit reforge? Cut out the middle man and undo the mastery one imo, hit is worth more then that mastery for you if you simmed it. Also reforge your boots from crit -> mastery. Other than that just replace your DMC:V when you get a chance and upgrade your NF to the heroic version and your good. 8.5/10.

@Thaku, change your gems in your chest to a int/haste and int/spirit. You want that bonus. Your hit-> spirit are doing nothing, so those reforges don't matter. See if you can get a little closer to your hit cap without losing haste. Mastery is less valuable than hit, especially the closer you get to that hitcap. Work on getting better trinkets and you should be golden with a few upgrades. 8/10.

@Jobbly, your in pvp gear, and I don't pvp as shadow much so...can't offer much. You seem to be doing well so I'm not going to comment.

@Caleyna, are you over hitcap? Hard to tell because your in disc spec. Adding up hit and spirit I'm getting 1900 something, which is way too high. Other than that, I can't find anything wrong with your reforging except for that very high hit. 7/10, 8/10 if I can see how much you really have.
    Izzirogue of Tyrannosaurus Rekt - Hyjal | @izzirez

Deleted
    Oops didn't realise I logged out as disc. In shadow spec I am on 16.95% hit, Zero

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleyna View Post
    Oops didn't realise I logged out as disc. In shadow spec I am on 16.95% hit, Zero
    Awesome. 9/10 then since your just fine on reforging and now its just up to pure upgrades to progress.

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroAvix View Post
    Awesome. 9/10 then since your just fine on reforging and now its just up to pure upgrades to progress.
    Super sexy and I really have nothing more than that. I couldn't do better myself. :-/ Hope that...helps? http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Lucides/simple

Quote Originally Posted by Aic View Post
    Since no link ^

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/vashj/Aic/simple

Rate mine, (aware of missing head enchant, pure slack :P)
    Quote Originally Posted by furriusmurrius View Post
    Super sexy and I really have nothing more than that. I couldn't do better myself. :-/ Hope that...helps? http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Lucides/simple
    We got overlapped again... these two are both up. And thanks for doing all the others Zero

No problem Arlee, plenty of time while on calls at work :P

@Aic, trying to replace that rune of zeth and your shoulders if you can, and the ring to the exalted ring as soon as you can get the rep for it. Might want to look into reforging the mastery into hit as hit is more valuable then mastery in most cases until cap (which you are barely under). Also upgrade your chest enchance when you can.

@Lucides, +1 point for being a dorf, -2 points for being male. Reforge out of crit. Reverse the reforge on your neck for sure. Reverse the reforge on your cloak, never sacrifice haste. Reforge mastery into hit/spirit if you need to but never haste if you can help it, even if it leaves you a little under cap. Reverse the reforge on your wand to get more haste. A good idea would to change the neck to mastery -> hit/spirit to help with that gap. 6.5/10, just fix those little issues and your golden (dorf points not figured into that actual score).

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroAvix View Post
    No problem Arlee, plenty of time while on calls at work :P

@Aic, trying to replace that rune of zeth and your shoulders if you can, and the ring to the exalted ring as soon as you can get the rep for it. Might want to look into reforging the mastery into hit as hit is more valuable then mastery in most cases until cap (which you are barely under). Also upgrade your chest enchance when you can.

@Lucides, +1 point for being a dorf, -2 points for being male. Reforge out of crit. Reverse the reforge on your neck for sure. Reverse the reforge on your cloak, never sacrifice haste. Reforge mastery into hit/spirit if you need to but never haste if you can help it, even if it leaves you a little under cap. Reverse the reforge on your wand to get more haste. A good idea would to change the neck to mastery -> hit/spirit to help with that gap. 6.5/10, just fix those little issues and your golden (dorf points not figured into that actual score).
    Now who do I judge imperfectly? lol

Zerizzi/Zero - you have a +2 VT tick with the gob, so haste is perfect. With this, you attained a high mastery and goddamn I bet your charts look good. Possibility of .06% percent is blatanly low.. And you even reforged out of hit, which is totally awesome in your circumstance cause of your ilvl. How do I judge? 9.5

Mine:http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...le/Voxi/simple

Need upgrades, typically no lock, and no hit cap but got VT +2 and waiting for my upgrades to use my NM Necromantic focus. Should I use Smoldering Staff of Censored Purity inistead till Ko'gun? :P
    Last edited by Vawcks; 2011-10-15 at 03:01 PM. Reason: My SPriest rating too!
    Voxi - 85 Shadow Priest [4/8 HM DS, 6/7 Heroic FL] Tsunari - 85 MM Huntard

Quote Originally Posted by Leshya View Post
    (snipped the previous feedback to make this shorter)

Here is my character, and a log to look at:
    http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-jdc2pjmsvu0p6gho/
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Chirra/simple

Note: The Alysrazor fights were purposeful wipes. A guy was getting shards for his legendary.
    I think mine got missed ..would anyone mind taking a look? I'd really love to get some constructive help!

Sorry about that Leshya!

Hmmm, well it looks like atm you have 18.03% hit, which is way too much.The twined Band i would definitely change the reforge to spirit --> haste instead of reforging away the mastery. That should get you down to 17.3%ish and either get rid of the purple gem in your gloves (if you prefer being just over hit cap) or reforge the spirit on your second ring (if you are good with being just under hit cap).

You are missing two tinkers, but I have never lvl'ed an engineer so idk if that matters at all.

Looking through your WoLs real quick and on some fights (like Baleroc) your uptimes on VT and DP are a bit low. Also, your uptime on MF sometimes seems a bit low as well so it could be you aren't clipping it quite right.

Those are the main things I see. Next person can just post their link I guess

Just want to clarify, since it seems there's an error on the armory, my hit on my character sheet in-game is at %17.09. >.<

I will work on the uptimes some more, for sure! Thanks for your advice .

Ah ok lol... I was curious how that might happen when everything else looked exactly right... stupid armory.

Cant post a link but its Darkweezy Area 52 Goblin

I hit 85 on tuesday, hoping im in the right direction

totally didnt realize i put shaman in the body. It was real late and my main is a shaman!
    Last edited by Eg8; 2011-10-16 at 07:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Eg8 View Post
    Cant post a link but its Darkweezy Area 52 Goblin Shaman

I hit 85 on tuesday, hoping im in the right direction
    Not that I want to be rude or anything, but this is a priest forum and never the less a shadow priest thread.
    This is the guy to rate: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...le/Voxi/simple (Vawcks) and I can chip in with a few to start it of:

Try to offset gloves to ragnaros gloves instead of head untill you can get your hands on HC flickering
    Buy the haste/mst ring as soon as you can as that would be your best uppgrade from VPs atm!

Quote Originally Posted by eErike View Post
    Not that I want to be rude or anything, but this is a priest forum and never the less a shadow priest thread.
    This is the guy to rate (Vawcks) and I can chip in with a few to start it of:

Try to offset gloves to ragnaros gloves instead of head untill you can get your hands on HC flickering
    Buy the haste/mst ring as soon as you can as that would be your best uppgrade from VPs atm!
    Actually he just derped. He is a shadow priest on that realm US server.

The vawcks guys profile link doesn't exist FYI.

And there is no haste/mastery ring its hit mastery and TBH its kinda awful, The 359 jp ring is much better and so is the ring from cho'gall.

Not to be rude =D

its hit mastery and TBH its kinda awful, The 359 jp ring is much better and so is the ring from cho'gall.
    And TBH you are definitively wrong. 378 will always be better than 359, even if it was Crit/Mastery.
    They're (short for They are) describes a group of people. "They're/They are a nice bunch of guys." Their indicates that something belongs/is related to a group of people. "Their car was all out of fuel." There refers to a location. "Let's set up camp over there." There is also no such thing as "could/should OF". The correct way is: Could/should'VE, or could/should HAVE.
    Holyfury armory

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...weezy/advanced

Looks like you're going in the right direction, though I wouldn't use so many hybrid gems unless it was going to get you up to one of the haste caps. Hit looks nice, and you're definitely reforging things in the right direction... just gotta get those upgrades! (and enchant your bracers)

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ygeta/advanced

Finally got my shoulders... I wasn't expecting to raid on this toon at all, but I've been having a lot of fun!
    Last edited by Taygete; 2011-10-16 at 04:41 PM.

@Taygete, if you can manage to switch your hit around to put you just UNDER the hit cap, you can eek out just a bit more dps from the itemization, but I wouldn't worry about it much. I'd switch your boot enchant to lavawalker if possible, that run speed is invaluable. Switch your glove enchant to the +65 mastery, and work on replacing your helm as soon as you can and you'll be golden. 8.5/10.