Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Right on man, Glad I could help

Quote Originally Posted by alcaraz View Post
    Yes encountered, the one that used to be in prophecy :P

@cabibi thx for the info, gonna have the shannox boots soon
    If i were you i would get the crafted boots made they are kinda funky.

Anywho it seems i got totally skipped on the first page so i deleted to post again lol

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Heavens/simple <-- feel free to be cruel im trying to get to the caps i need when i was on wow just before it said i was at just over 17% hit and its not saying that on here so maby i stuffed something up lol
    Last edited by frooty; 2011-08-25 at 11:18 PM.

Deleted
    Helm: Fireflash is crit+ haste, so why not reforge the crit to either mastery or spirit?
    Cloak: reforging hit to spirit is useless unless your a human, seeing as spirit only gives out of combat mana regen unless your a healing spec
    Ring: Why get the spirit + crit ring when the hit + mastery ring is better for spriests because mastery > crit?

Depending on your mainhand, 1 hander + off hand would likely be better than the staff, because of the 40 int enchant to offhand and also crit + mastery is not great itemisation for a spriest, where as the offhand is perfect (spirit + haste)

Otherwise looks fine, hit is a tad low, but nothing to really worry about, i normally aim to have between 16-17% hit

feel free to try and improve armory is in the signature , I know the spec is not *technically* perfect, missing out inner sanctum for physic horror, but hey, i like the utility while soloing :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Okay heres my dude http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Reoku/advanced
    havent raided much since wrath so lacking in raid drops etc, hah.

I have left certain pieces unenchanted 'cause i dont see the point in enchanting my bracers where im getting an upgrade via. rep soon :P keen for feedback, im also unsure about if my haste is at the right mark or if i should dump more etc.
    I am immortal, I cannot die
    I have inside me the blood of kings

hmm helm i have reforged the crit to spirit not sure why it isnt showing on here but that would explain why im over hit cap in game and under hit cap on armory as for the hit to spirit even tho it is out of combat it means i dont have to stop to drink between trash pulls and our guild is pretty quick going from trash to trash helps a little in 5 mans and its not really loosing out on anything in order to swap it to spirit.
    I dont currently have a main hander am waiting on the hammer drop from rag or something else to drop in the meantime. As for the ring i went with the ring that would weigh my stats a little better for now but next lockout i will have enough vp to get the next ring as i only just used my last vp to get this ring )

Your gear seems perfect other than your a little below hit cap but you know faction changing and getting a tail could fix that :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Should've mentioned I use Dragon food to get my hit to 17.01% or so

edit - I doubt id ever faction change to Alliance ew ew ew
    human, short human, shorter human blue human alien or dog. nothx
    decaying guy, trolljin, brutish orc, cow man and cunning goblin mos defs
    those blood elves too, whoops forgot bout em
    Last edited by RIP; 2011-08-26 at 12:46 AM.
    I am immortal, I cannot die
    I have inside me the blood of kings

(The guy above me has already been rated, so im not doing it again)

Ok, here's my priest. I'm pretty sure I've got everything right but just in case I'm missing some min-maxing option I would appreciate the input.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...isica/advanced

Don't mention the hit cap please, I'm one of those who think its not important and really don't want to go into that argument again.

P.S.
    I also have Funeral Pyre available and cant decide if its better then my current MH+OH.
    Last edited by Paci; 2011-08-26 at 02:03 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Paci View Post
    (The guy above me has already been rated, so im not doing it again)

Ok, here's my priest. I'm pretty sure I've got everything right but just in case I'm missing some min-maxing option I would appreciate the input.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...isica/advanced

Don't mention the hit cap please, I'm one of those who think its not important and really don't want to go into that argument again.

P.S.
    I also have Funeral Pyre available and cant decide if its better then my current MH+OH.
    The only way to truly see the difference in switching weapons is to add up the stats yourself and see which one is best. Just a quick look, your current weapons have 42 more intellect and more haste (yay!) so I'd say keep.
    Your reforging looks right, but I'm going to pick at your gems a bit.
    In your gloves and belt, you have Purified Demonseye, which isn't really necessary. Rule of thumb is if the bonus is less than +20 int or +30 of a good secondary, you should just gem it straight intellect. Yes, spirit is nice, but intellect is your best stat. To compensate, you may want a little more hit, unless you're comfortable going even lower than you are.

Me: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...roxie/advanced
    Stelmaria | Phantasien

Though my soul may set in darkness, it will rise in perfect light;
    I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night.

Quote Originally Posted by sasslefrassed View Post
    Reforging your second ring from mastery to haste would be a haste gain and most probably a DPS gain depending on how your haste is weighing atm.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...thorz/advanced

Quote Originally Posted by Dathorize View Post
    Reforging your second ring from mastery to haste would be a haste gain and most probably a DPS gain depending on how your haste is weighing atm.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...thorz/advanced
    Aw, you're so close to hit cap! =P All I can really complain about is the pvp ring, but I know how annoying it is to come by rings, and the slightly lowish haste (decently far from the 2589 plateau). Only thing I can think of for reaching hit cap would be losing 10 int and gemming Purified Demonseye in either your gloves or belt, or gemming both of them with Purified Demonseyes and reforging your wand from Hit -> Mastery. So you'd be sacrificing 20 int for hit cap + 31 mastery. I'm one that needs to be hit capped so don't take my advice if you're fine with your hit as is =P Just a personal preference.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...umina/advanced
    Conveniently logged out in Shadow gear so I figure I'll post now before I go Disc again. I heal for my raid, though I switch to Shadow for H Rhyo, H Baleroc, and potentially H Rag. So I don't have any Shadow tier pieces yet I'll be picking up tier chest next week though!

Deleted
    Hi fellow priests

Since I recently applied for a new guild, I'll use this thread for some support.

First things first:
    Ellumina:
    Your gear looks pretty good, apart from those obvious heal-gear-parts theres not really something I would change. Though I do not really "aim" for the hit-cap.

Butz on Lordaeron-EU
    Sorry for the inconvenience but I am not allowed to post links.
    Unfortunately I have not raided Firelands, yet. Next upgrade will probably be the tailoring-boots (trying to get my hands on Living Embers on my server is kinda hard). Valor-Ring and Valor-Neck are "on my list" but not yet equipped because I try to stay at 2589 Haste (which also explains those Int / Haste gems in my belt).

Thanks in advance

Actually you mentioned all points yourself try to get your hands on some Firelands gear asap, valor ring is very nice if you don't need anymore haste for reaching a cap so i would focus on this one imo.
    Without actual raidcontent you can't get more than that I suppose.

My armory link is in sig, don't be to harsh pls.
    Noxcrunor (Shadowpriest)
    Hey, let´s be serious, because this is a serious topic ... apart of how we deal with it!

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...elina/advanced
    There's my armory link, please fix me!
    Goozelina The Light of Dawn, Spaced Invaders.
    Twisting Nether EU.

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'll bite. I'm fairly new to shadow-priesting so I can use all the advice I can get (switched a couple months ago from my 'real main', a resto shaman, for raiding 10mans).

I can't post links yet, the character is Sunali on Burning Blade - US.
    Thanks in advance.

Don't post unless you rate the Priest above you. Sorry Zanter, you have to repost.

Sunali, it's almost spot on. Only thing I would change is to get a 40 Int gem in your Belt and redo the reforge of your Wand. That way you will lose some Mastery, but gain Int, and you will be very close to the hit cap. Glyph of Spirit Tap and Dispell Magic don't increase your dps, but they are very nice to have, and you haven't even filled your last Major Glyph, so get that fixed. The last thing would be to get Lavawalker on your Boots. I know some ppl prefers 50 Haste, but it's soooooo much movement required in Firelands, that I don't really see any good reason to skip it (again, moving faster from A to B is more time stood still casting).

EDIT: Get 65 Mastery on Gloves. It's better than 50 Haste.

Giving you 9/10

Now on to me. I quit last week, and yes I'm sorry for quitting when I was getting Dragonwrath. IRL caught up to me way sooner than expected...

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...yfury/advanced

The places I reforged Hit to Spirit is because I use most of the Shadow items for Healing aswell, and it gives out of combat regen (more mana when clearing trash, yay!). I also ALWAYS had DI when raiding, so Haste is always better than Mastery for me

Together with DMC:V and normal Necro, I also have HC Mirror, so I swap around those 3 trinkets depending on the fight.
    They're (short for They are) describes a group of people. "They're/They are a nice bunch of guys." Their indicates that something belongs/is related to a group of people. "Their car was all out of fuel." There refers to a location. "Let's set up camp over there." There is also no such thing as "could/should OF". The correct way is: Could/should'VE, or could/should HAVE.
    Holyfury armory

I'm sorry TrashMetal, how slacky of me!
    I sincerely can't find anything wrong with your character, other than that it's missing it's Insane title! Such an awesome title for Spriests
    Now please rate and correct mine!
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...elina/advanced
    Goozelina The Light of Dawn, Spaced Invaders.
    Twisting Nether EU.

Despite of the fact you didn't rated my priest i have to rate yours to post here.
    So the most obvious upgrade are the tailoring boots, enchant your chest, get the hit/haste wand and the hit/haste drape from Avengers of Hyjal.
    If you're lucky you could get the haste/spirit head from Lord Rhyo and change the Ebonsteel socket to a Brilliant Inferno Ruby and take in consideration to get the hit/mastery VP-ring.

That's it for now... and again link is in my sig, pls rate.
    Noxcrunor (Shadowpriest)
    Hey, let´s be serious, because this is a serious topic ... apart of how we deal with it!

Noxcrunor, everything looks fine to me. Although I would try to check out Fiery Quintessence trinket, I really like to have 'use on demand' trinket in current content, especially in 10man raid (you have haste cap of 2589+ so I assume you raid in 10 man environment where you don't have warlock in a group).
    You're hit capped and as I mentioned above you have over 2589 haste rating so I assume it's all right to have DMC:V over FQ and it wouldn't change much for you.

Since I am new to this forum you must find my character on armory:
    Toon's name: Silvya
    Server: Burning Legion

Deleted
    Luno from Runetotem EU (damn that link rule)

Crush me

Pretty much everything has a reason but if you have any doubts please lemme know

10+ Year Old Account
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...em/luno/simple

You actually have very nice gear for only being 6/7 normal.

The only real criticism I have is that you are .07% over the hitcap. You might want to reforge a little hit off so you are around .30~ under the hitcap. I am .20% under and I have never seriously had a problem seeing "oh shit dotimers doesn't have a vt bar, I better push that button again" in under the .5seconds

You should also unspec psychic horror and take 1 point out of mental agility and put both points into inner sanctum.

For myself I know I am under the haste threshold (damn you tier legs) but I have a DI bitch so its ok.
    Last edited by This name sucks; 2011-08-27 at 06:42 AM.