Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ...
    Just wanted to give a heads up that this thread will be going away "soon" since it's not really functioning well as a "rate the person above" and there are a lot of people who can give very good help without needing a review in return. For now keep going, but just wanted to toss an fyi out there. If anyone has particular objections about it or wants to know how it will be replaced toss me a PM

Quote Originally Posted by Autofollow View Post
    I'm not up to speed enough to rate anybody here but wanted to throw the link to my armory page here. My priest has been my "new main" since I started playing again a few months ago. Long story short: I had quit playing, started hanging out with some IRL friends that play and they convinced my wife and I to start up again. A faction change and realm xfer later I'm playing a few days a week again. I guess you really can't walk away

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ffkay/advanced

Anyway, let me know how terrible my stuff looks
    i will see what i can do with this,

go ahead and put int on your bracers, the haste lost wont put you at that much of a disadvantage. make sure you always get DI, your are Juust above the soft cap if you have a lock giving it to you. i feel you could use just a bit more hit, .5% more at the very least and you should see a help in missed spells,
    also pick up Trail of Embers and Soothing Brimstone Circle with Valor, they are easy and quick upgrades to some of your 359 items.
    lets say... 8/10? reminds me of me a month ago

Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    Just wanted to give a heads up that this thread will be going away "soon" since it's not really functioning well as a "rate the person above" and there are a lot of people who can give very good help without needing a review in return. For now keep going, but just wanted to toss an fyi out there. If anyone has particular objections about it or wants to know how it will be replaced toss me a PM
    Would be nice with a general "Help me and my dps, what do I do wrong?" thread as that's pretty much what's going on in here

Sorry I didn't make it clearer in my post, I really don't see why you guys can't just read my mind, but I will be replacing this thread with something else that will serve how people seem to want to use this thread better

---------- Post added 2011-10-17 at 09:55 AM ----------

New thread is here http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-My-DPS-Thread