I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account

The Feral Flicker.

I saw something twice today while doing BG's that I have never seen before. I am not sure if this is one person or two different people pulling this off but basically this is what happens: a feral druid will attack a player and a few seconds after the attack he will start flickering in and out really quickly and be untargetable (if you to get a target while he is flickered in you lose it when he flickers out again) all the while being able to attack you. Both times I saw this the person ended up with more than 3 times the killing blows of anyone else on either team and zero deaths. I watched him down three people of the opposing team while none of them were able to keep a target on him and s/he had no healers on them.

This isn't a computer issue so I am just kind of wondering what this is about?

I played a druid from vanilla to the opening of Cata (switched to DK for shits and giggles) and have never been able to do something like this. Likewise, other ferals on the team were scratching their heads as to what happened.

Deleted
    I think he/she is using the latency bug spam. I have run into it a few times and always report the player with a ticket and hope one day it will stop.

Sadly its more and more common. I am not any kind of expert on these things but quite sure its some kind of bot

Deleted
    Can't post links yet but

Code:
    www . youtube . com/watch?v=eVEDm1-MJbg

10+ Year Old Account
    I remember this used to be a huge issue in vanilla/TBC. It's an old latency bug I believe.
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity..and I'm not sure about the the universe." -Albert Einstein

----------------CLICK SIGNATURE FOR ARMORY----------------

10+ Year Old Account
    Hm i see that a lot in arenas.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

I don't pvp but the only thing I can suggest is using aoe's.