Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Strange i'm in the same boat but i'm on the horde. three days in a row i went 0-15 before i BARELY won one. I had to take two or three breaks inbetween the BGs. If i didn't, i would have lost the last little sliver of hope i have in the WoW community
    If the Burning Legion is such a problem, why not just throw water on them? Then they'll just be a Legion
    Quote Originally Posted by Vongimi View Post
    What is wrong with having a character show up again? Some people are so dumb and will hate on anything blizzard does. Seriously, if you hate it so much that you cant see straight when they show a character a 2nd time, then you should just quit. Also, never read a book. Ever. You will be mad.

10+ Year Old Account
    I just ignore everyone and Farm Kbs/HKs if i know we're gonna lose

I am on BG9 that you speak of and as alliance i really don't have that much trouble winning, probably have a 60 percent win ratio or close to it.

(default reply inc, although it is true) I go in with guildies. Last night, on my mage with 107k health and 2k resil, I brought in both my main's 3's partners and another godly pve healer (paladin) with like 1.3 resil. We got WSG, and pretty much tore it up hard. I mean, yah it's 2 forst mages and 2 holydins, but 2 of us had terrible gear. So then we queue'd again, and got AV. We defended bunkers from horde, and alliance won before horde could recap the bunkers. I'm not saying both victories were because of us, I'm just saying when you have a well communicated core group running important tactics against the horde, the rest of your team could be the idiot flag humping, drek rushing noobs they are and still win.
    Quote Originally Posted by checking facts View Post
    it's pretty hard to find a good girl in the sea of whores that is my country, brazil.

In my opinion you can't say much about what people do in a BG, it's their personal preference on how they play and have fun with the game. I mean I love to win games, especially getting PvP achievements. But, I sometimes find myself just wanting sit mid and fight for fun. With that said, I'm not going to get mad at others for doing it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elica View Post

Someone told me that air is bad, so I've decided to stop breathing.

10+ Year Old Account
    We just had one of these threads. We don't need two.

Don't even know if we need one.

The V in PVP doesn't stand for venting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Callace View Post
    Considering you just linked a graph with no data plotted on it as factual evidence, I think Stanton can infer whatever the hell he wants.
    Extraordinary Claims Require Extraordinary Evidence - Sometimes I abbreviate this ECREE