The agony of an ancient stylistic device in World of Warcraft: Oversize!

I kinda enjoyed swinging oversized badass weapons and I was shocked by the size of the the Season 9 2H sword. But what Blizzard has given us now, is simply ridiculous. The S10 2H sword looks like a medium sized one hand sword. Why is that? Where did the wish to create oversized weapons go? WoW-2H Weapons must be some sick shit that spits the good old realism in the face and looks somewhat like the Grand Marshals 2h Sword.

What's your opinion on Blizzard's interpretation of the latest PvP-Weapons?

The hammer and axe are okay, but anyhoo.. All PvP Weapons seem to become less and less awesome compared to previous seasons.

Deleted
    The 1h sword looks even bigger in my eyes

Quote Originally Posted by Coreey View Post
    The 1h sword looks even bigger in my eyes
    yeah the 1H looks real nice.

the 2H art is lame.

The 2h sword is tiny. Especially compared to the size of the 2h Sword in Firelands. ( http://www.wowhead.com/item=71781/zo...lit-greatsword )

Bring back Grand Marshals Claymore! (Totally 'mogging my weapon to it though).

Deleted
    So PvE club is bigger?

I don't think the size is as bad as atrocious animations. Heck they did not bother to add animations for 2h idle pose, so every single screenshot of character holding them looks silly already.

the weapons just look smaller next to the new belt models

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    We discussed this with the developers yesterday. It seems some of the two-handed weapons are getting smaller, while the one-handed weapons are getting bigger. We like the basic idea of players being able to tell what kind of weapon a character is holding just by looking at them. There should be no visual confusion between a one-handed weapon and a two-handed weapon.

It's not likely there will be any major art updates coming before the next patch, but this is definitely something for us to keep in mind going forward.
    Source

So they are aware but will not fix it until patch when no one cares anymore .