website locks safari on my ipad

This issue just started a couple of days ago, now every time i open mmo-champion.com it loads fine and i am always able to open one thread...but when i go back or try to open another post it locks safari and i have to close, re-open only to have the same thing again, able to open one thread, lock it when trying another one.

MMO-Champ doesn't lock Safari on my iTouch, but it does run extremely slow sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by thermal View Post
    This issue just started a couple of days ago, now every time i open mmo-champion.com it loads fine and i am always able to open one thread...but when i go back or try to open another post it locks safari and i have to close, re-open only to have the same thing again, able to open one thread, lock it when trying another one.
    Havng the same problem on my iPhone 4 using safari. Only started happening a few days ago and happens on both 3G and wifi. Also, the text input on iOS is HORRIBLY lagged on any text input box on these forums.

The MMO-C forums have never played nicely with iOS devices. For as long as I can remember, typing would be slow and navigating would go along at a snail's pace, but it has recently started to lock Safari all together. Bibi and the mods know about the problem with iOS, but a mobile version of the site isn't exactly high on their "to-do" lists (especially because the site works fine for most other mobile browsers).
    Last edited by noteworthynerd; 2011-08-25 at 08:16 PM.

Actually, it has been acting weird with Chrome on my laptop the last few days. I thought it was just me having issues.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey.. at work I have a MAc and mmo-c crashes regularly... it is so annoying..

i have noticed.. if you wait for all of the ads to load.. then you can click away.. but if you dont wwait for the ads to load.. it freezes.. and it really annoying because some of the ads take forever to load..

and this has only been going on for a couple of days..
    "Where we have strong emotions, we're liable to fool ourselves."
    -Carl Sagan

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by champ3000 View Post
    Hey.. at work I have a MAc and mmo-c crashes regularly... it is so annoying..

i have noticed.. if you wait for all of the ads to load.. then you can click away.. but if you dont wwait for the ads to load.. it freezes.. and it really annoying because some of the ads take forever to load..

and this has only been going on for a couple of days..
    I have ads disabled here - but for a similar (related?) issue that I have: Some forum members have skype in their profile. the page loading can get a bit slowish because it takes quite long for skype to check whether the user is online or not

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not getting it on my iphone, or at least i'm not gonna blame safari given that my phone is old and broken.

But just these past few days, it's really fucking my safari up on the PC, to the point where i've got task manager up all the time, just waiting for it to crash so i can end proces, start again.
    Kaga, raid leader of Shafted, Ragnaros-EU.