Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    clear 12/12 t11 with your guild = 12x35 valor
    kil baradin hold with your guild = 140 valor

means you only need to do 3 trolls a week instead of 7 /cheer

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Timir View Post
    I'm still waiting.
    7 dungeons in 5 hours, easily done OR full FL clear 3-4 hours, did 6/7 in 3 last week.
    1350 conq (or w/e the cap is with arena matches) done in 45 minutes last tuesday (albeit blablabla noob is only 1500 rating).

I love it when people talk shit out of their asses without any additionnal infos, rebuttals or proofs.
    It's impossible to get capped within 45 minutes.

You need 8 wins in order to get capped (below 1500 rating arena cap is at 1350 and RBG at 1650). Even with the instant ques after every game you would need at least 8 minutes to start the matches (1 minute preparation). Lets say your average match lasts 7 minutes approximately again you will need at least 50 more minutes to finish all games for the cap. And this all is taking in consideration that you have 100% w/l ratio.

Even with instant ques and 50% w/l ratio, again you would take at least one hour and half to finish the cap. Seeing that matches can and will last much longer the time needed is even bigger (match length varies from comp to comp), not to mention that valor cap is the same every week while conquest cap can increase, requiring more time to reach the cap.

So, good sir, again, no you cannot finish the conquest cap in 45 minutes, and stop pulling numbers out of your ass.

OP: The reason why there isn't such tool is the fact that you can earn much more CP than you can VP per week, and that's why it isn't implemented. Imagine doing arenas for VP cap. And btw Conquest points purchased by Valor points do not count towards 7800 required points to obtain new weapons.

cause conquest is way too easy to obtain already. swapping it for valor would make it a joke.

15+ Year Old Account
    it's their plan you see. no one would do their amazing recycled content if it were possible to convert CP to Valor.

Quote Originally Posted by RavenGage View Post

If you did this you'd just end up with an influx of people with no PvP interest doing arenas just for their 5 wins and annoying all of the actual PvPers who are there to play.
    you mean people dont do this already? arena is the fastest way to get a 378/391 weapon if you have bad luck in raids
    " I need a sec, my wrists hurt from spamming slam so hard. Playing cleave vs cleave is tough stuff guys"

Quote Originally Posted by Krastyn View Post

Right now you can:
    Valor->Conquest
    Justice->Honor
    Honor->Justice

So why not Conquest->Valor?
    The honor farm is just as long and tedious as juctice point farm, you get pretty much the same amount of it per hour spent.

Conquest farm and Valor farm are entirely different. You can get almost capped by doing 2s which do not require attention and experience of 10-25, and even if you lose some games you can still do it overnight. If you don't raid then you have to dedicate much more time to compensate for running much easier 5 man content. In your defence though, I don't think valor to conquest conversion should be in the game as well, but being a PVE player I still use it every week so I can get capped with just that + some casual 2's.

To the OP rant though - since you only mentioned dungeons in your post, I assume you don't raid. IF you don't raid, you don't really need valor gear. This might be against everything you see around you with bad players but 350+ gear is definitely enough to comfortably run dungeons and even do ZA timed, I did it on my alts so I would know. People who don't do content for which valor gear is actually made shouldn't really whine about not being able to get it(especially if you ARE able to get it, but just have to work for it).
    Don't try to argue with idiots. It will bring you down to their level, where they will crush you with their experience.
    Razzoc of Kill Loot Repeat, Sylvanas EU, Mac-How