Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Gnasnimadan View Post
    I got my Razer naga for more than 15 months now and it still works as good as it did when I just got it, so your arguement is invalid.

And about the headset, well is the sound quality really noticeable? I don't even know what my headset is, I just try to find the cheapest one that sits comfortable on my head as I only use it for the microphone and use my speakers (which I have for about 3 years now) for the sounds.
    his/her argument isn't invalid, i bought a headset about a year ago from razer and it broke after 1 week,
    returned it, bought a senheiser and it works to this day.
    it's just razer products failure rate is higher than many other manufactures.
    Last edited by Elian; 2011-08-24 at 08:29 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aralevara View Post
    That's like saying because you've never been mugged it never happens to anyone.. I am slight confused.
    I know plenty of people that after 6+ months of their Naga they've had to get replacements/repair it.
    and your post was like saying just because some people got mugged it happens to everyone.

I just get sick of all these people bad mouthing random brands while it never happens to my versions, that's all.
    Last edited by mmocf1858d9362; 2011-08-24 at 08:39 PM.

Dreadlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ispano View Post
    If it's audio quality you want, leave it to real audio companies, like Sennheiser.
    Yup. You'll pay double for it, but you'll also get 5 times the quality and lifespan out of it.
    "The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far. The sciences, each straining in its own direction, have hitherto harmed us little; but some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new dark age"

10+ Year Old Account
    Razer are good for peripherals, but do not have a good track record for their audio devices and headsets, so I would not recommend buying one of their audio products, but for my Keyboard and Mouse they have been going strong for a year now and I haven't had any issues.
    I have an Astro A40 headset and they're quite good. Go for something a bit more expensive for better quality and a longer lifespan.

I have a razer keyboard and mose, never EVER had a problem (had both for around a year now)

Quote Originally Posted by Edriel View Post
    I have a razer keyboard and mose, never EVER had a problem (had both for around a year now)
    The problem isn't their keyboards and mice. It's the other stuff they create, at least according to reviews.
    I only own a Mamba, great mouse, bit small though.

I guess I'm one of the lucky ones, I've had my Razer Lachesis for around 4 years without a problem, and my Razer headphones for about 2 years without a problem with them either.

Quote Originally Posted by PeggBundy View Post
    I guess I'm one of the lucky ones, I've had my Razer Lachesis for around 4 years without a problem, and my Razer headphones for about 2 years without a problem with them either.
    Same here, honestly.

I owned so many Razer products before, and not a single one of them crapped out on me.

However I have to agree with ispano, if you're into real sound quality, really just get the Sennheiser, especially the PC-360.

But on topic, I hope that Razer get it right with the Tiamat. It looks great.
    "Those mortal shells that we call bodies, are not ours to keep. The body is a gift of earth that must, one day, be returned from whence it came"